Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time AU tattle reader (usually on the NZ page) so forgive me if it’s already been mentioned - but does anyone know what happened between Tamara and Olivia from MAFS? Some drama between the two?

Reactions: 5
First time AU tattle reader (usually on the NZ page) so forgive me if it’s already been mentioned - but does anyone know what happened between Tamara and Olivia from MAFS? Some drama between the two?
Has that witch Simone Anderson been exposed for all her scams yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came across Sarahrosesparkles today and all I can say is what the duck!?
The reels and posts about her dying/dead baby gave me the ick. Her emotions are as monotone as her voice. Couldn't squeeze a tear out if she tried.

Also can she not spell Jagger correctly? Wtf is Jagga?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has that witch Simone Anderson been exposed for all her scams yet?
Here you go!

Reactions: 5
I really love on Tattle when someone's name comes up and it turns out there are like 40 threads on them already. Like I'm not across Simone and her backstory but if I was the thrill of finding other people fed up with her BS would be the best. Love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Came across Sarahrosesparkles today and all I can say is what the duck!?
The reels and posts about her dying/dead baby gave me the ick. Her emotions are as monotone as her voice. Couldn't squeeze a tear out if she tried.

Also can she not spell Jagger correctly? Wtf is Jagga?
She’s very odd and has made her deceased baby her whole personality. She’s also in the MLM business Monat and is one of these boss babes.

Reactions: 2
Anyone have thoughts about Cheek Media? Hannah Ferguson?
I really like Hannah, she seems like a very intelligent, thoughtful, funny and compassionate person. She has already achieved so much at the age of 23- can’t wait to see what else she does with her career! I did listen to her Cheek podcast when it first started and I didn’t enjoy it at all, her and her co-host were constantly criticising each other and it was just a strange vibe to me. I think Hannah seems to have found her place since parting ways with her co founder, although no shade to the original co-host because Hannah was by far the dominant presence and I think they just didn’t come across well together.

Reactions: 7
Can Victoria Devine stop going on about the stupid iMpOrTeD nugget ice maker, AeStHeTic cot and not-so-subtly flashing the Hermes blanket. We get it, you are wealthy. Read the room.
---

Hahahah the timing of my post!!! Vicky D and her bougie luxuries and the reject shop. "We all have been stretched for cash" GIRL come on.
I’m thrilled for her success, I really am. But I just can’t take her seriously when she’s telling me not to waste money and to reflect on my values…and she’s blowing huge amounts of cash on pointless luxuries, like spending a fortune importing the pram so that it’s the right shade of all black 🥴. I get that her budget is clearly significantly higher than mine (helped by all the tit she doesn’t have to pay for), but it looks like throwing money away.

Reactions: 16
What a waste. As it all goes in the recycling and love how they went with an old photo of Lauren Curtis.
Screen_Recording_20231121_214337_Instagram_exported_6156~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What’s the inside joke here? I missed it 😅
Lauren Curtis accused her local Maccas of giving her normal Coke, not Coke Zero as she demanded. So the ever prepared Lauren bought glocose test strips from Amazon to test the drink and according to her her precious drink was Coke. This is all according to Lauren. I think Lauren even complained to the poor worker that their Coke Zero machine was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.