Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people out there actually buying from Hannah Polites' children's clothing line? 😬 Just interested to see if anyone actually finds this stuff cute
I prefer more modern clothing for kids! These look too old fashioned. Maybe ok as a baby gift.
---
Not too modern I don’t like crop tops and flares on toddlers lol

Reactions: 9
I prefer more modern clothing for kids! These look too old fashioned. Maybe ok as a baby gift.
---
Not too modern I don’t like crop tops and flares on toddlers lol
Yes some of her more basic items are okay. Majority though are over the top with frills, ruffles, buttons and patterns. Then she teams them up with matching socks or headbands or giant bows. I guess I prefer a more minimalist look lol.

She planned it very well to have kids who are a mix of ages and genders to have as free models and to use as content.

Reactions: 6
Irinya of picket fence or white beginnings or whatever her account is called finally announced her pregnancy. Like we didn’t see that coming. 😆

Reactions: 6
Are people out there actually buying from Hannah Polites' children's clothing line? 😬 Just interested to see if anyone actually finds this stuff cute
No it’s reminds me of the twins from the shining 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Similar to the outfits my mum dressed my siblings and I in hahahaha (I’m 30)… thought it was cute at first then decided against getting it for mine lmao maybe for a special occasion only lol.

Martha K however…. Her line however I don’t love lol her style is so bizarre I’m not a fan at all everything is so baggy and low wasted looks unkept I love her so I was disappointed!

Irinya of picket fence or white beginnings or whatever her account is called finally announced her pregnancy. Like we didn’t see that coming. 😆
Pleased for them. I look forward to seeing its pixely little face 😂. I unfollowed ages ago, but had wondered why she wasn’t pregnant yet. Perfect baby, perfect life, thought she’d have a very close gap (I know it’s not always that easy).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It does my head in how big tits Hannah says 'designing today' 'designed a new line' like, shutup babes. You didn’t 'design' a single thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Martha K however…. Her line however I don’t love lol her style is so bizarre I’m not a fan at all everything is so baggy and low wasted looks unkept I love her so I was disappointed!
Came here to post about Martha. Her "style" is so strange to me.
This shorts are giving schoolboy vibes 🤣 and the heeled thongs. I just can't 🤢 do people actually want to dress like her?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Umm getting told by Lauren Curtis to buy my actual size and when she stopped going to the gym and put on weight she was absolutely miserable!! I can’t take body positivity advice when you look like this sorry!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
So I kind of like the fun part of Kristin Fisher but isn’t she going through financial issues? The pants she is wearing are $620!!! Can someone explain?! Even if they are gifted this isn’t a good look.
---
Sorry my bad… they’re $690 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So, Carly definitely read here. Hi Carly!
IMG_3745.jpeg

---
This shorts are giving schoolboy vibes 🤣 and the heeled thongs. I just can't 🤢 do people actually want to dress like her?
I don’t get it either, she looks terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean no disrespect to the gays, but her line makes me think of a really specific style of masculine lesbian

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know anything about Carly Sophia’s ex husband and what happened? Did he find her insufferable and left or is there more? Think her twins were so young which always seems drastic.

That reminds me of some article she wrote gate keeping trauma and healing and how bad her separation was so others who had different problems and ways of coping are wrong, basically.

Reactions: 5
So I kind of like the fun part of Kristin Fisher but isn’t she going through financial issues? The pants she is wearing are $620!!! Can someone explain?! Even if they are gifted this isn’t a good look.
---
Sorry my bad… they’re $690 🙄
They’re from her rich sister’s brand so assume she got them for free

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.