Australian Influencers #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the older woman from QLD on MKR. I don’t watch it, I think her name is Claudia or Claudette or something. Appalling that they didn’t vet contestants well enough.
Did they still include them in the show?

Reactions: 2
They sure did, they got a lot of air time too, Claudine was a horrible bleep.
---
She got the villain edit 😂
I haven't watched it, I saw this article come out about the abuse the week before the show was about to start and thought there would be no way they would include her. As in surely they would do some quick edits to take her out?! I cannot believe they still aired her!

Reactions: 5
Holy tit!!! Do you know if the male and female are known to each other? Are the cases linked or seperate ? This is huge.
I think its the male and female couple on Masterchef and its all linked. Claudine and whatever her partners name is. I just cannot believe they still aired the show/ her part 😳

Reactions: 7
It’s the older woman from QLD on MKR. I don’t watch it, I think her name is Claudia or Claudette or something. Appalling that they didn’t vet contestants well enough.
Has the identity of the woman become public?? Or is it hearsay?

Reactions: 1
I can't believe people are paying for fashion advice from this woman, this outfit is terrible!
Also if I want a realistic view of what a Target swimsuit looks like, I’m not going to be thinking you wearing the swimsuit with high heels in the changeroom is a realistic portrayal of how it makes you look 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_5652.png

ok I didn’t realise Emily skye owned James cosmetic but umm a) is hubby on roids and b) I think he needs some of them under eye patches

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone want to talk about how annoying Jamie loves is?!
God yes. Her 10th wedding anniversary and she’s spending it in Bali getting burnt to a freaking crisp with a couple of girlfriends? Her hubby must be thrilled.

side note: this chick is ALWAYS sunbathing any chance she gets and ALWAYS burns - when will she learn?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No style at all and all the Kmart & Target try ons she’s done lately are a size or two too small. And don’t even get me started on the shoes she wears :sick:
There is nothing stylish about her or her followers. When she reposts her deciples outfits, I cringe and laugh. They look so daggy and not put together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.