Australian Influencers #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No life jacket but can “almost pretty much swim”. Cool doesn’t sounds dangerous at all. (There was an adult earlier in the clip helping to push him on to a wave).
View attachment 2503379
I had to unfollow her a while back because she made me feel anxious with so much of her posting this being prime example - WTF

Reactions: 6
Yeah someone commented on a thread on here and said that the rumours were it was a married man who was married to her mums friend … so an old guy who she probably met through her mum 😅

I don’t know how to better explain or word that but hopefully that’s not too confusing 😂
Yeah that’s it, her Mums friends and at first we thought it was one of her mum friends not her actual Mums friends husband 🤣🤣 it was clarified on the Kearns thread at the time.
Be a kick in the teeth for her husband if she was pounding some saggy, wrinkly balled old dude 😂

• Haha
Maria Thattil, the vile Narc, is now using the sad passing of comedian Cal Wilson …to boost her ever-growing, overblown ego. Posting an audio where Cal praises ‘the beauty queen‘ & her ‘multi-dimensions’! Instead of sharing something that highlights Cal’s much celebrated talents ….this wannabe media-pest manages to make it all about herself.

I wish her and Moana would eye-duck EACH-OTHER into obscurity

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Maria Thattil, the vile Narc, is now using the sad passing of comedian Cal Wilson …to boost her ever-growing, overblown ego. Posting an audio where Cal praises ‘the beauty queen‘ & her ‘multi-dimensions’! Instead of sharing something that highlights Cal’s much celebrated talents ….this wannabe media-pest manages to make it all about herself.

Omg this is awful.
---
It’s sad to hear about Cal’s passing but making it about herself is truly narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

wow just listened 😠 and she is gross

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One dunk under the wave and he could be gone "almost pretty much swim"
"pretty much" wouldn’t even be acceptable, and she's saying he can "almost" pretty much swim! So in reality, he is nowhere near being fine in the water without a life jacket!
My children could swim well by 2 years of age. They all could surf by 4-5 independently. They water is shallow. If he went under a parent would be there within 10 seconds. He just need to able to get himself to the surface. I don't think this is overly dangerous. It not like he is being left unsupervised. I have heaps of similar videos. With my children being a lot younger than this. We have never had a child go under. I have a very large family.

• Sick
I used to really like kaleidoscope news but I’m finding something off about her crying poor me about her mental health when she’s choosing to post pro Palestine content. People are dying. You are fine. I am DEFINITELY not trying to get into Palestine vs Israel discussion here but if you’re going to post about it taking sides then you have to expect people to disagree. With all of the suffering going on in both places I’m supposed to feel sorry for HER? You’re not a victim here.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
My children could swim well by 2 years of age. They all could surf by 4-5 independently. They water is shallow. If he went under a parent would be there within 10 seconds. He just need to able to get himself to the surface. I don't think this is overly dangerous. It not like he is being left unsupervised. I have heaps of similar videos. With my children being a lot younger than this. We have never had a child go under. I have a very large family.
She had another kid with her so it’s not as easy as just running off to get him (pregnant too so potentially a little slower) - leave Bambi alone near the water to go get Navy lol recipe for disaster…

that’s great no one in your family drowned but others have there’s a reason why public pools say under 5s need to be in arms reach of parents :)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I used to really like kaleidoscope news but I’m finding something off about her crying poor me about her mental health when she’s choosing to post pro Palestine content. People are dying. You are fine. I am DEFINITELY not trying to get into Palestine vs Israel discussion here but if you’re going to post about it taking sides then you have to expect people to disagree. With all of the suffering going on in both places I’m supposed to feel sorry for HER? You’re not a victim here.
I agree with this. I honestly don't think she's cut out for online life, she comes back as the victim way too often after she posts something controversial that people don't agree with. You have to be able to have nuance if you're going to take a side with these sorts of things, you have to be able to back it up and you have to have thick skin when people don't agree with you.

Reactions: 14
She’s not equipped or qualified to do quick IG stories on complicated issues. No one should be directing hate at her but yesterday she’s lost the plot and told her audience to go F themselves.
---
Sorry she told the people telling her to K herself to F themselves but I’m watching her stories like 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Predictable bleep. Refused to show up and earn her keep, but expects people to support her ads.
Exactly! Is literally MIA for months rooting anyone but her husband and then just appears expecting her followers to support her!? Get a job.

Reactions: 14
Exactly! Is literally MIA for months rooting anyone but her husband and then just appears expecting her followers to support her!? Get a job.
David Attenborough voice “This is what we refer to as a parasite relationship” “Here we have a home wrecker, not providing useful content to her followers, only showing up to get engagement on ads”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
David Attenborough voice “This is what we refer to as a parasite relationship” “Here we have a home wrecker, not providing useful content to her followers, only showing up to get engagement on ads”
I don’t know anything about Charlie kate but what’s her actual influencer angle? Like a mummy influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know anything about Charlie kate but what’s her actual influencer angle? Like a mummy influencer?
Like all of them has lost her way and will promote anything. She claims to he be 'organic' blah blah blah then pumps a McDonalds #ad.

She is extremely condescending and an anti vax whack job.

Reactions: 9
Nah, none of us know, she’s just so random and all over the place, she hardly ever posts any content, your guess would be as good as mine.
She used to be in the Mummy circle I guess you could say, attending candle events and bullshit influencer nights out, but she has not posted a great deal for ages.
---
Like all of them has lost her way and will promote anything. She claims to he be 'organic' blah blah blah then pumps a McDonalds #ad.

She is extremely condescending and an anti vax whack job.
That’s right, I forgot the anti vax, covid isn’t real tit with her too

Reactions: 10
Nah, none of us know, she’s just so random and all over the place, she hardly ever posts any content, your guess would be as good as mine.
She used to be in the Mummy circle I guess you could say, attending candle events and bullshit influencer nights out, but she has not posted a great deal for ages.
---

That’s right, I forgot the anti vax, covid isn’t real tit with her too
Her Husband she cheated on was a full blown tin foil hat.

Yesterday sook about someone asking about her sleeping around was hilarious.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.