Australian Influencers #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how to reply across threads! But the makemyshave stuff is abhorrent 😤 and yet unsurprising.

Reactions: 12
She’s on the money needs to remember she was nothing without the shameless girls producing her first podcast series. That’s why her fb group got so big

Reactions: 11
I can actually see what the unique selling point for Make My Shave is. High quality, stainless steal handle and a big emphasis on sustainability. I like that you can order the recycling bag, would be cool if it came with your order for free, but it’s a small business so I get it.

Reactions: 12
She’s on the money needs to remember she was nothing without the shameless girls producing her first podcast series. That’s why her fb group got so big
Does anyone know why Annabelle ditched SOTM as a co-host? I preferred her to GK.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how to reply across threads! But the makemyshave stuff is abhorrent 😤 and yet unsurprising.
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t really see how it’s copying.

how different can razors really be? They only come in one shape and they’ve both picked white, which makes sense as that’s the most popular colour right now and matches all bathrooms.
And the subscription concept isn’t new- lots of companies do it.

I love supporting small biz don’t get me wrong but so over people saying their ideas have been stolen when their idea wasn’t even original in the first place?

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t really see how it’s copying.

how different can razors really be? They only come in one shape and they’ve both picked white, which makes sense as that’s the most popular colour right now and matches all bathrooms.
And the subscription concept isn’t new- lots of companies do it.

I love supporting small biz don’t get me wrong but so over people saying their ideas have been stolen when their idea wasn’t even original in the first place?
Also why are people trying to sell women razors???

Reactions: 7
This is so confusing. So we’re trying to embrace natural hair and reject traditionally patriarchy/sexist ideals to remove body hair… but feel free to use our $50 razor to do it? Why can’t I just use a Gillette mens one? No pink tax either.
This is such an outdated confusing model. I’m not sending away old razor blades for recycling because we’re doing laser.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is so confusing. So we’re trying to embrace natural hair and reject traditionally patriarchy/sexist ideals to remove body hair… but feel free to use our $50 razor to do it? Why can’t I just use a Gillette mens one? No pink tax either.
This is such an outdated confusing model. I’m not sending away old razor blades for recycling because we’re doing laser.
Really scraping there to create a ‘community’ around shaving lmao
---
I'm pretty sure Annabelle only cohosted as Shameless media producer the first season.
I thought there may have been a more salacious reason for her only doing one season lol

Reactions: 8
What in the confused word salad is this tit. Who approved this nonsense 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine the carry on if it HAD been stolen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Context: Kmart Queen (🙄) is fuming because a “postie” left a “huge parcel” worth “many hundreds of dollars” in view of the street. It didn’t get stolen, but for the last 3 days she’s been carrying on about it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Context: Kmart Queen (🙄) is fuming because a “postie” left a “huge parcel” worth “many hundreds of dollars” in view of the street. It didn’t get stolen, but for the last 3 days she’s been carrying on about it.
Also, if it says signature required and they just dropped it, doesn’t that mean auspost would be liable if it got stolen anyway? 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Sorry, Couriers Please***

Reactions: 5
I’ve only just come across this influencer, but has she got so many kids she’s run out of names and using names like Birdie? Or is she like Lauren DB and uses fake names for the internet ?
She has her own thread! Birdie is the real name. I actually like it I think it’s cute 🙈 but I think the influencer is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5

She also complains incessantly when they don’t leave the parcels as going to the Post Office is really inconvenient for the Princess, poor couriers are probably so confused. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Channel 7 Female reality tv show star. This is horrific. Wonder if we’ll ever find out who the monster it
That's just awful. She's in her 50's, reality TV on channel 7, and is in court in QLD - so that's got to narrow it right down. Her poor victims :(

Reactions: 6
It sounds like the show hasn’t aired yet so perhaps a it’s a reality show that’s about to start?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.