Australian Influencers #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like kaleidoscope news but I’m finding something off about her crying poor me about her mental health when she’s choosing to post pro Palestine content. People are dying. You are fine. I am DEFINITELY not trying to get into Palestine vs Israel discussion here but if you’re going to post about it taking sides then you have to expect people to disagree. With all of the suffering going on in both places I’m supposed to feel sorry for HER? You’re not a victim here.
I couldn’t agree more. She’s very delicate and should stick to light news.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else sick of LDB constant the voice vote yes content? And the way she attacks anyone with a different opinion on any topic not just the voice.
Yep. She is extremely privileged and her argument is not nuanced at all. It would never be a blanket yes and condescending to any no vote from a First Nations person who really understands the In depth trauma and government distrust. She is so condescending with everything.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else sick of LDB constant the voice vote yes content? And the way she attacks anyone with a different opinion on any topic not just the voice.
I think her content has been exceptional. But I’m a yes voter. She said from the beginning that if people wanted her to explain it she would but she’d be encouraging people to vote yes because that’s what she believes. I guess it would be annoying to anyone who’s a no voter. Which you must be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t say I didn’t tell you so 😂
Her whole content is a total bore. She offers nothing, does nothing, talks dribble. What on earth is she going to post about once 75 hard is finished. She has no friends, no life. Just her old creepy partner.

Reactions: 3
Yep. She is extremely privileged and her argument is not nuanced at all. It would never be a blanket yes and condescending to any no vote from a First Nations person who really understands the In depth trauma and government distrust. She is so condescending with everything.
Yes I unfollowed her. She’s very it’s my way or the highway type of person.

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You sleep less than Emmylou 😅
Hahaha! I wake at 330AM every day for work! But fall asleep by 7PM most nights if not earlier!

Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha! I wake at 330AM every day for work! But fall asleep by 7PM most nights if not earlier!

Thank you!
Some of the influencers reading here are going to get excited about you waking up at 330am for this magical “work” and will be quickly googling it to see if they too want to get up for work so they have something new to post about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
there has to be something going on between sophadopha, karla & molly

sopha & molly have suddenly started hanging out all the time just them two

and karla just announced that she's launching a swimwear brand (which sopha is also launching?) and none of them have commented
Don’t know who these gals are but just what the world needs, not one but two new swimwear brands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her kids fallen. Egg on her head and Jessica kostiw stands there eating chocolate trying to offer it to her child who doesn’t want it.

hug ya child and stop using them for content ffs
---
Where does it say they are a channel 7 star? Trying to narrow it down
Pretty sure it’s the qld couple on mkr

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Channel 7 Female reality tv show star. This is horrific. Wonder if we’ll ever find out who the monster it
It’s the older woman from QLD on MKR. I don’t watch it, I think her name is Claudia or Claudette or something. Appalling that they didn’t vet contestants well enough.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.