Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nw26

Good for them. That’s amazing! Easy age to travel with a child and why should life stop because you have a child?
I know right, Dont see how this is a bad thing. I wish I could have traveled more when my bub was younger (covid) now it’s not a vibe with an energetic toddler 🤦‍♀️Considering they also spent their last trip in the hotel as Martha was so sick.

Reactions: 16

savefloss

VIP Member
As someone raising children alone, I fucking HATE this narrative.

Like Em, you have a husband. Elio has a father in his life.

Why can’t HE get up with his child and let you get some sleep!!?

Fuck man I only WISH I had someone that I could tap in to take over.
She has addressed this before. Elio is autistic and likes his morning routine a specific way or he struggles to cope. Scott does heaps for the kids, this is definitely not a shit husband situation

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Ok so I had no idea who Karina was so went looking and her post 9hrs ago where she said “you don’t know what it’s like to wake up to endless comments and message about how fat, disgusting and ugly you are. Now add 11 years to that, 4017 days.” my first thought was - if you’re getting crap like that every single day and it’s affecting your mental health (because of course it would), you remove yourself from that situation. You do not hang around for 11 years in a space that sure might be lining your pockets with $$ but at what cost?

I don’t understand why anyone would willingly put up with that and expose themselves to it for 11 years unless they are a complete narcissist.

And I’m definitely not condoning the messages she’s getting AT ALL but she could solve the problem by just closing her phone and stepping away.

savefloss

VIP Member
Just wanted to put it out there that it was pretty gross watching that channel 10 tribute to Jock Zonfrillo, wheeling out all the celebrity chefs to make scripted dedications to him in attempt to make cashing in on his death by still airing the masterchef season “palatable”.
It’s obvious they don’t want to lose their investment and production time/ money, but haven’t really considered the impact on his partner and children. I’m sure they made her an offer she couldn’t refuse..and by losing the family breadwinner with 2 young kids..did she really have a choice to pull the season!? I don’t think so.
Soz for the Ted talk, just sick of the media hyping this shit to continue their own $$$$ gains

• Sad

savefloss

VIP Member
Omg misskyreeloves latest video flogging some bunnings mothers day shit.... her dawta Alaaasssskkkaaaaa (dumbest name ever) providing the voice over. Poor kid, she's turning 7 this year, and definitely has speech issues. Why would you post that for all your followers. It is maybe cute when the kid is two years old not primary school age.
I swear we are going to have an entire generation of screwed up influencer kids that will need permanent therapy being used as props to their parents constant need for attention.
Is it a prerequisite to have a speech impediment if you’re the child of an influencer? I can’t think of many that interact with their kids enough to encourage regular speech development? 😂

Am I prude for thinking Lindy Klim sharing pictures on her IG of her 17 year old daughter topless (holding her chest) creepy?

I know she is a 'model' but she's still 17.

• Wow
  • Sick

Michy02

VIP Member
I don’t know why she bothers when we can all go view her stories/posts on an anonymous Insta viewer 🤣

..speaking of, I tried to catch up on today’s drama and could only last through 1.5 of her self-righteous babbling posts 🙄
Between this drama, Deni going feral and ELL cooking two pots of cow bum soup what’s going on 😬😳

• Haha

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
Tiny Hearts Education is so out of touch. I love their first aid advice but the Maldives for a babymoon? Seems excessive. I mean each to their own but are you a business owner or an influencer? I don’t think it belongs on their page.
My life is so much better since I unfollowed 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
Does anyone know of any updates to Tuula? I assume she just left social media to care for her child but was also curious if there was anything else

Michy02

VIP Member
I’ve started a thread as lots of people have opinions and she’s not taking a break at all. The opposite actually.

HeyBub

VIP Member
Just wanted to put it out there that it was pretty gross watching that channel 10 tribute to Jock Zonfrillo, wheeling out all the celebrity chefs to make scripted dedications to him in attempt to make cashing in on his death by still airing the masterchef season “palatable”.
It’s obvious they don’t want to lose their investment and production time/ money, but haven’t really considered the impact on his partner and children. I’m sure they made her an offer she couldn’t refuse..and by losing the family breadwinner with 2 young kids..did she really have a choice to pull the season!? I don’t think so.
Soz for the Ted talk, just sick of the media hyping this shit to continue their own $$$$ gains
I watched part of the interview with Andy Allen and his grief was clearly immense. But Sarah Harris asking dumb questions like ‘are you ok’ and then following up with is his wife ok, was so cringeworthy. Any sadness I felt, somewhat dissolved with her interviewing technique.
ETA: I wasn’t against the program airing, just annoyed at what I saw

• Sad

kjs22

It blows my mind that someone can be like that. This is what happened when people with a weak mindset becomes an influenza. Therapy is all she needs to sort her issues out.

Who in the right mind will rent an expensive apartment just so their followers think they are successful and don’t assume they don’t have $?!?

If you have to prove something to a bunch of strangers to not look like a loser. News flash you are already a loser.
What a big fake show, pretending to live a certain way just so strangers don’t think you’re poor?! WE CANT HAVE STRANGERS THINK WE’RE 😱POOR😱

• Haha

BeachesFBI

It was the highly unrelatable content of checking into the Crown with her oversized Chanel baby bag that did it for me :-/

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Bianka Ismailovski is now claiming she is being slut shamed 🙄 The media is full of misogyny and slut shaming but that is not what is happening to this idiot. No one cares that you were twerking (badly) you deliberately posted that knowing it was disrespectful and offensive and now you’re pretending to be outraged by the attention you were seeking

• Heart