Yarli_Creative / Maddi Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Lots of talk online about this Influencer and she’s supposedly taking a break but has released a new jumper and keeps on posting stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Lots of talk online about this Influencer and she’s supposedly taking a break but has released a new jumper and keeps on posting stories.
Can you please post some screenshots for those of us who are blocked?

Reactions: 7
Last nights post. This does not look good, recording yourself crying? Then editing it in a reel. Sheesh.
3B9D50ED-76D1-4431-AEB7-FFA76F79A1CA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Previous to that disturbing reel, she has launched her new jumpers which is a clear copy of another blak business.
CA48A810-7FDA-453C-9835-0900A76CA27D.jpeg

• Angry
Hahaha Yarli, YOLO you hit the big time girl, got ya own thread you scamming, lying galah.
Has she found out yet? More hospital stories, poor me, these trolls are relentless bullies, Elders tell her not to respond again? Suppose it’s their idea to rip off another clothing line 🤣 duck this witch needs to give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Previous to that disturbing reel, she has launched her new jumpers which is a clear copy of another blak business. View attachment 2146475
So just putting the copying aside she’s saying these jumpers are “Ally friendly” but am I (European background) going to wear “OUR elders” on a jumper? The last thing I would want to be is culturally inappropriate and especially as the theme of NAIDOC week is For Our Elders. Happy to be educated about this.
6ADA77F0-BB52-4277-8179-07F99B370B8F.jpeg

• Heart
So just putting the copying aside she’s saying these jumpers are “Ally friendly” but am I (European background) going to wear “OUR elders” on a jumper? The last thing I would want to be is culturally inappropriate and especially as the theme of NAIDOC week is For Our Elders. Happy to be educated about this.View attachment 2146550
This has caused quite a stir in our community. For our elders is NOT ally friendly. Our Elders are seething over this. Our Elders do not belong to anyone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This has caused quite a stir in our community. For our elders is NOT ally friendly. Our Elders are seething over this. Our Elders do not belong to anyone
Thank you. I wouldn’t buy her product anyway doubt it would’ve been sent.

• Haha
Last nights post. This does not look good, recording yourself crying? Then editing it in a reel. Sheesh.View attachment 2146451
View attachment 2146450
I will never understand why anyone would grab their phone when they are “crying” to film content. And all that time she spent editing the reel, she could’ve been working on something positive for her business, like actually sending items that people have paid for 🙄
PS thank you for sharing @hashtagblaktea 🙏🏻

• Heart
Thank you for helping to educate us, I didn’t think it sat right, that moron has no idea.

My son loves to learn about First Nations culture and our school is so awesome, they always invite community members in to do performance or show the kids things, he was just thismorning telling me the traditional name of our river, he loves the Naidoc March and it’s so good they invite everyone to participate ☺

• Heart
I will never understand why anyone would grab their phone when they are “crying” to film content. And all that time she spent editing the reel, she could’ve been working on something positive for her business, like actually sending items that people have paid for 🙄
PS thank you for sharing @hashtagblaktea 🙏🏻
As we all know, it’s an abusers power move!
if she actually stayed off social media during this, I may of had some empathy. I’d be like ok this is hitting her hard but the fact that she’s still on there attempting to debunk every fact that’s bought forward is screaming!!!!! I’ll start posting the plagiarism and copying soon. It’s so much more then unfulfilling orders and poor communication! Blaming it on ADHD is insulting to others that have ADHD and function. I mean, the ADHD was only bought up 6 months ago, after an established mob started posting about it with educational material. RSD - no one likes rejection. Take the damn accountability!

I can’t understand how anyone who is truly having such mental health struggles and in crisis can take out their phone and record themselves! And even at her assessment at home!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Last nights post. This does not look good, recording yourself crying? Then editing it in a reel. Sheesh.View attachment 2146451
View attachment 2146450
Omg I actually didn’t watch this reel in full. So she’s filming herself at various times crying, filming the team at her house, filming herself at hospital with the band and more crying. Edited that then thought hmmm that will do I’ll post this!

Shock horror we ALL go though tough times and to continue to post after “taking a break” screams attention seeking behaviour. Deflecting and trying to gain sympathy.

You got here (Tattle) due to your own actions in running your business and scamming people don’t go blaming people for their meanness.

#eyeroll

Omg I actually didn’t watch this reel in full. So she’s filming herself at various times crying, filming the team at her house, filming herself at hospital with the band and more crying. Edited that then thought hmmm that will do I’ll post this!

Shock horror we ALL go though tough times and to continue to post after “taking a break” screams attention seeking behaviour. Deflecting and trying to gain sympathy.

You got here (Tattle) due to your own actions in running your business and scamming people don’t go blaming people for their meanness.

#eyeroll
It’s giving Cachia vibes, posting up crying for sympathy stories after you’ve literally & metaphorically fucked over every single person, yet not for once do consider that possibly it’s you and you need to make changes, nah. These mother fuckers never change, they lure in more unsuspecting people to con.

This. Is. So. Bad! How bad must the client have felt during this process.

I get it Maddi. You made business mistakes and have said you have others now helping you. So stop trying to sell your products until you have rectified your business problems. It is your name. Your business. No one will work harder for it than you. So stop. Get healthy. Get help. Be accountable (properly, not just words). Stop plagiarising and start back when the lies have stopped.

This is not even addressing the issues with your scamming GFM…but…just stop trying to flog your Yarli products.
---

---
So disgusting!!! The gaslighting is next level.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19