Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t even know what state Yarli lives in, let alone an address 🤷🏻‍♀️

I view a lot of threads and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone say someone should kill themselves?! That would be terrible and called out immediately (and then deleted by mods). It absolutely never happened. I’m guessing she’d rather point people here than have them going over to Dreamtime’s page?

Reactions: 15

usemycode

VIP Member
Wow okay, so that's your opinion and unless I agree with you I needn't bother replying 😅

Safe to say I don't agree with you, but CBA fighting with a stranger online about a real life baby and wether or not she should have been aborted.
And yet you still replied lol. Chloe and Seba are irresponsible dickheads. They knew the risks and they gambled with their child’s life. Sorry not sorry for judging them.

jugglingbeans

Did you all know Eleanor Pendleton is breastfeeding? I wouldn't know, it's not like she hasn't mentioned it in LITERALLY EVERY STORY!

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Who is this cringe bitch Bianka Ismailovski? I’m with influencer tea on this one. The twerking video (as cringe as it is) would have been fine on its own but why even mention Anzac Day? It comes off like she’s deliberately trying to create controversy to get attention. Oh and she also really sucks at twerking, that’s not how you do it babe

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
She's been discussed here before, she was beasties with Annie Nolan, they did a podcast together and even got massive tattoos of each other's faces 😬 they then had an unexplained bust up, and everything Bianka posts now is hyper sexual, I think Abbie Chatfield is a major inspiration...
---
Besties, but like that autocorrect so keeping it in
Wasn't the bust up because Bianka was promoting sex toys and using them in the grooming salon when it was in Annie's backyard of her house (before the shopfront) and advertising the fact she was having sexy time in the salon. Meanwhile Annie & Liam's 3 primary school aged children were in the house....that is what I read ages ago....

• Wow

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Who was it that said Laura Henshaw always smiles like a kid told to say cheese? 😂 I can’t unsee it but also it looks physically uncomfortable.

notgifted

VIP Member
Does anyone follow The Christmas Market? Why is she ALWAYS angling herself so it's her arse showing? I've watched a few videos and she makes sure to turn that way if she isn't already 🙊 I don't think I have seen her not in bike pants either 😅
Oh yes 🤣🤣
Look, I’ll be honest, I am a certified Xmas freak, her products are beautiful, but I agree, she constantly has to have her tits and arse the main feature of her stories, she has had a BBL I’m sure I read, so I guess she wants to show it off.
Always with the scrunch butt bike pants
---
We had posts on this thread about Yarli (Maddi) and her Go Fund Me for her car payments. Then we found the other few Go Fund Me’s she’s had.
---
I found it on Thread #21 $40k raised for the Fierce Tidda Club but the IG page wasn’t active.

View attachment 2131357
When she was called out on Tattle over the go fund me for paying off her car lease, as she didn’t read the fine print and didn’t want to pay the balloon payment herself, she also had other go fund me pages that she never could prove where the money went, my personal opinion is that she kept the money and squandered it, she claimed bullying on her stories and threatened suicide, very alarming behavior.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I have really liked all Rhys replies. His point that just because she's funded LGBTQI podcasts doesn't mean there isn't more she can learn - it so accurate.

Ally-ship is listening. And recognising that no matter how much you think you know, there is often still more to learn.

The mis-gendering and refusing to change it is such an issue. And not what I would have expected from her previously.

usemycode

VIP Member
I just saw that Chloe Morello's daughter has been diagnosed with CF, I thought she was cleared? Or am I miss remembering?
From what I can remember she refused to test in the pregnancy and then after the baby was born there was some “confusion” about whether the baby was being tested or not and she was meant to have “further testing”at the end of last year.
I stand by my opinion that she’s dumb and selfish and irresponsible for not testing during the pregnancy, she has chosen to roll the dice on her daughters life and unfortunately she now has given her daughter a short life and high medical needs. I don’t see how she will cope with the amount of work involved when she whines about everything already.

• Sad

notahater1010

VIP Member
Tully decided to freeze her eggs in partnership with MonashIVF.

I have to say I find very weird that influencers partner with IVF clinics, plastic surgeons and any healthy professional.

I hope she gets lucky but from friends that have done to freeze at 36 years old is already a bit late.
They recommend to start at 27yo which is where there are more chances to get more eggs.

My friend did 3 rounds of it and every time my heart broke for her. The last one she could only freeze 3 out of 7.
---
She did one after another. It took such a toll on her health. She was just freezing the eggs but was very emotional and took her a while to feel like her normal self again.
---
Could someone please give me a rundown on what Tully is talking about in her stories? I’m deaf and she hasn’t got captions on. Did her man finally dump her?
She mentioned also that she is in a long distance relationship and having kids is miles away.
If that’s not a sign for her to stop wasting her time and dump him, find someone who truly wants to start a family soon. I am not sure what it is.

cate92

Re: Karina Airby, it wouldn’t matter so much the photoshopping stuff if she didn’t get on her high horse and preach about it. It’s the self righteous hypocrisy that has turned me off.

Reactions: 14

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Yarli- get fucked- flat out lying that you have been doxxed is fucked up.
Anyone who reads here who was on the fence about the period stuff go fund me being a scam would have been swayed one way only with these lies. Not only do you appear to be a flat out liar, you appear to be incredibly thick.

notgifted

VIP Member
Of course! The laziest, most uninterested influencer gracing us with a #paid #ad.

And MCDONALD'S!? When she craps on about another #paid #collab for organic, fresh produce.
What the fuck! I doubt she would ever buy, let alone feed her kids Maccas, these antivax, chemtrail clowns would think their Maccas is tainted in some sort of heinous shit 😂

• Haha