Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
I think meshel Laurie is trying to paint herself as the “outspoken journalist” like the UK’s Katie Hopkins. She has created an avenue of income for herself by being known for her wild opinions..which she gets paid for sharing on chat shows and via articles.
Yea you must be right. Being controversial gets her articles in Daily Mail and attention.
---
Is there a thread for Alannah, Alyssa, etc? (TikTok Mum’s).
There is a Tiktok Thread but it’s not very busy. I’ve found the Aussie Tiktok Snark page on Reddit better.

Cm92

From what I can remember she refused to test in the pregnancy and then after the baby was born there was some “confusion” about whether the baby was being tested or not and she was meant to have “further testing”at the end of last year.
I stand by my opinion that she’s dumb and selfish and irresponsible for not testing during the pregnancy, she has chosen to roll the dice on her daughters life and unfortunately she now has given her daughter a short life and high medical needs. I don’t see how she will cope with the amount of work involved when she whines about everything already.
Are you saying that she should have tested while pregnant so she could have had an abortion when she found out her daughter had CF?

Scared of karina I reckon!
I don’t she did say on the outspoken podcast she has been doing this and has 2 kids now and it’s time consuming - she also said she is posting in the eveningsso she can be present with her kidsit would suck to have your kid free time just only being on socials. For some people it worksI certainly couldn’t do 3-4 hours a day.
I reckon it’s all just timing - she had said on the podcast she had never received a c&d so I think karina wanted to be the first 😂
I know Amber puts her name and face to the account and doesn’t really give an opinion because of it (unless she does on the close friends paid content thing? Anyone confirm?)

I don’t know that her paid content would be anything special?Anyone know what she posts or does it get covered for free by the other gossip accounts?

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She hasn’t edited her butt cellulite or anything though which for me is the big message. It annoys me she nipped her waist in but for me it’s a pass and not much different to ‘beauty influencers’ using filters. I dread the day my daughter uses social Media but when that time comes hers is a profile I’d be comfortable with her seeing and for me that’s a big thing.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
I haven’t followed Anna Heinrich in a while and I always thought she was somehow nice and pretty even though her and her hubby they love the attention since they come out from the bachelor. They are a bit of attention seeker and love the influencer easy money life.

Not sure what happened to her face she is aging not gracefully at all. She is so young she is only 35 years old.
I actually thought she looked like she’d had work done…

mindlessness

VIP Member
Very weird q but there's an Australian instagrammer I found fascinating years ago and I am curious if she is still around (and how she did during the Pandemic tbh!). She was rather 'crunchy', a photographer, had a kid quite young, but I think then broke up with the child's dad and was with another guy? Her posts were mostly waffle & overly wordy. Have been racking my brain to try and remember her name but it has escaped me!

Can someone explain how illourabirth can get 5k followers in a week. This morning it was 10k and now it's 11.4k is she buying g followers how do I loom up her stat's??

notahater1010

VIP Member
I give you another example of a 35yo. Shout out to Lara for getting dragged by the media at a young age. Glad she triumphed in the end
Thanks for sharing that. I was a bit surprised when I saw her pics and saw that she has aged a fair bit ( around the eye area ) since I last saw her pics over a year ago.

nw26

Does anyone follow Anna McEvoy (love island)
She had her engagement party on the weekend and wore 4 (yes 4) different dresses, that were a collab between her and the designer, so the whole event is basically one big add for the dresses. Imagine if that was your fiancé and engagement party, like is this event even about us?! How exhausting
Don’t follow but saw photos from the event and gathered it was her wedding as the first dress seem like a wedding dress…. So over the top and I saw a photo of them cutting a cake with a different dress so just assumed 😆