Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemziesss

We gotta remember that these influenzas they make a lot of money but a lot of them also leave way above their means.
Not saying it is their case here but it all about keeping up with the appeaances.
Both of them seem to come from wealthy families too which may help

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
Ya I saw that. I think because she co sleeps. No judgement to that. I think she’s a pretty good mum. Especially when you compare her to the sophie c’s and g’s of this world. Sure she’s made questionable choices along the way but I don’t mind her. Her and Leigh are definitely still together though
Oh fair enough, I must of missed that part! That makes more sense

papi’s mistress

I unfollowed her a while ago and just went and had a look. I agree. That comment in her stories about how this is her space and if you don't like it leave - Wow.
That’s what made me post here! I missed her original post but what that person wrote her is fairly on point. She complains a lot but seemingly has a good life

Avocadotoast

Tinyhearts latest stories I have missed the explainer. What's wrong with bub? She might deliver soon? Can someone fill me in xx

BumbleBeeMarmalade

Forgot to add that I was surprised IVF Tribe said in a recent story "when" they try for baby 2. Not sure if she's saying this to counteract her constant whining about being a mum, but yeah, found this an unexpected choice..

Michy02

VIP Member
I can’t comment on the Fidan thread but have to say she talks to her kids like they are dogs 😐
Why can’t you comment on there? And yes I agree.
---

EC123445

He sounds like a complete dick and she sounds like a sad idiot for putting up with him treating her like that.
I like them but i only follow on tiktok though. i think they do there own thing. Not involved with any drama that im aware, they havent shown their kids face and have given him a fake name.

Aurelijana

From March 29, 2023 @itsgivingmlm : “does anyone know about the drama between mitch orval and diogo giglio? screenshot shared to influencer updates last night. apparently something to do with hannah orval? diogo seemed like a bit of an odd character, but the orvals are also weird as fuck so that friendship could have gone either way :rolleyes:

im wondering the same thing! I jus realized they don’t follow each other anymore. Chloe szep and even mitch Orval’s mother don’t follow him anymore but he still follows them. Does anyone know what happened there?
---
Also @itsgivingmlm what was the screenshot?! Sorry I know that was an old reply of yours but this has me so curious

Pollie

VIP Member