Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
This is Fisher and Chloe’s good friends. Birds of a feather. I’ve followed the wife for YEARS. They seem super in love and like a beautiful but definitely make some questionable choices. This being one of them
Thanks for explaining, my first impression was serious Fisher wannabe 😂 makes so much sense

Reactions: 1

influenzaaar

VIP Member
What is the appeal for Ruby Tuesday Matthews? She legit looks like a drug addict who is miserable all the time. Seems to hate her older kids which kinda can't blame her they look like little shits. Also has she had that buccal fat removal thing her face looks so fucked up.
Has her own thread

Notascammer

Have they confirmed a break up? It does seem suss that neither are mentioned in their mother's day ads.

Couple satisfaction tends to decrease after the birth of kid, according to Dr John Gottman, and I think having a second so soon after can further that strain.

Who knows what's going on but it's not surprising to me given they've got 2 young kids, though sad for the kids.
And although they did things their way, I am not totally surprised! Sleeping in seperate rooms with their kids is a quick way to kill romance. Throw in a special needs adult who needs a lot of care and attention and her working 12hr days it really was a recipe for disaster IMO

influenzaaar

VIP Member
At the moment they both see each child but Moana has ahi and Bella has Svea and they do some visits as we have seen on Instagram but doesn’t appear to be any overnight stays of either child with the other parent just yet
I can see how this would be helpful for two small children because then both parents can share the lord equally. The only downside is that neither gets a break, but I guess with the kids being so young, it does make some sense. Perhaps the custody arrangement will change as they get older.

svpotatochips

Tully decided to freeze her eggs in partnership with MonashIVF.

I have to say I find very weird that influencers partner with IVF clinics, plastic surgeons and any healthy professional.

I hope she gets lucky but from friends that have done to freeze at 36 years old is already a bit late.
They recommend to start at 27yo which is where there are more chances to get more eggs.

My friend did 3 rounds of it and every time my heart broke for her. The last one she could only freeze 3 out of 7.
---
She did one after another. It took such a toll on her health. She was just freezing the eggs but was very emotional and took her a while to feel like her normal self again.
---

She mentioned also that she is in a long distance relationship and having kids is miles away.
If that’s not a sign for her to stop wasting her time and dump him, find someone who truly wants to start a family soon. I am not sure what it is.
Thank you! Very much appreciated

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
Don’t follow but saw photos from the event and gathered it was her wedding as the first dress seem like a wedding dress…. So over the top and I saw a photo of them cutting a cake with a different dress so just assumed 😆
Imagine the actual wedding!

kmartplate

VIP Member
I remember Tully saying she was going to but then decided not to, I don’t really follow her. But honestly no shade either way right? I actually don’t feel she has had much in the way of injectables but could be wrong.

I feel sorry for the family and his kids. People with really troubled past like him carries a lot of trauma and guilt. They need to truly heal to be able to have a happy life otherwise they will just pretend to be ok.
I think he may have had an accidental OD
---
Influencer tea has posted about Belle and Moana as Mo has changed her bio pic emoji

pewpewloulou

Thanks, I followed her recently. I made the cauliflower last night it was SO good. I’ll unfollow and follow the original poster!
She is so boring. I swear she uses the same photo of her piece of toast and coffee every. single.
Her target haul was so boring and her posts are bland and she comes across as a bit of a snob. not sure where she comes from but comes across as a “hills district mum” in Sydney….
Haha, I’m pretty sure she is hills district!

• Haha

Slowphie

Just wondering... Sarah Czarnuch seems to post a lot of clothes for sale, some being current season. I wonder if they're gifted and she's then selling them off for money? Is this allowed?

Michy02

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Jamie Allen (jamie_jaymes on Instagram) of Jaymes swimwear. Motherhood really seems to be taking a toll on her - she seems exhausted and sad a lot of the time 😬 Their property seems to be isolated from everything too.
I’ve not heard of her before just looked her up and wow what an attractive couple! Gorgeous kids also. Probably exhausted being a mum of two.

When this chick pops up, I get the ick feeling I’d get if someone was running nails down a chalkboard. She is insufferable and I find them sharing these temu links so gross, exploiting their followers for their financial gain, so, so gross.
Soz to bring up someone who has already been discussed but SAME for me with the ick feeling. It’s an immediate scroll on.
She also never looks straight at the camera and I didn’t understand why but after scrolling her page it looks like her teeth are uneven and it must be a way for her to hide that? No shade though, I just never understood why she always kind of looked at the camera sideways.