Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow that Jesskapop girl on tik tok? It’s clear her hubby and her have split and she’s posting a ton of thirst trap videos 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I actually really like Adele but I’m so sick of seeing her awkward and super obviously edited gym selfies. Whyyy does she stand like this? Why does she preach about self love yet have her beauty filter on max? Someone actually asked her about using a beauty filter on one of her YouTube videos recently because she has suddenly been looking very smooth and flawless and that’s not normal for her.
Like come on.
DA7BD912-D593-4220-9525-0D669DC5D2B4.png

968F944B-90FB-4AF9-B5CD-73B0468F7872.png

• Haha
I actually really like Adele but I’m so sick of seeing her awkward and super obviously edited gym selfies. Whyyy does she stand like this? Why does she preach about self love yet have her beauty filter on max? Someone actually asked her about using a beauty filter on one of her YouTube videos recently because she has suddenly been looking very smooth and flawless and that’s not normal for her.
Like come on.
View attachment 2103579
View attachment 2103580
If I wore that to work out I’d be falling out all over the place haha

Ummm Shannens video with the son swearing. Why? Like it went for a good 90secs with him saying duck multiple times..

Has anyone come across the biggest loser tea? Can’t say I’m surprised about MB (Voldemort 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely it’s him, would her crush be happy to have her let everyone think it’s another guy?
8552E730-DF0C-42BF-B0BF-7E301F9E6E92.png

---
The baiting is gross… just say it or don’t say it.
Agreed! It’s like they’re trying to maximise the engagement a relationship announcement will give them.
I like Adele but when she mentioned he was on Instagram/tiktok in her vlogs I was thinking maybe he was interested in her for what it could do for his following..