Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Umm who is this dumb Emma Claiir bitch? I have never heard of her but the clip influencer updates posted of her laughing about how she killed two cats as a kid is disturbing! And now she has some bs apology on her stories being like “oh I was just a little kid”. We’ve all been children and I have never hurt an animal and 9 is old enough to know better. Imagine calling talking about killing animals “light humour”. That’s some serial killer shit what a fuckwit!
She has her own thread

notahater1010

VIP Member
Watch them all cry and moan when there accounts are hacked, a bunch of the mummy tiktokker//influencers haven been sharing it today, some of them showing they have earnt thousands
Sorry to ask but why this Temu not genuine and how does people are making “thousands” through referral?

I remember a year or so ago people used to say that TikTok was stealing people’s information as well. Not sure if it was actually true.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
It’s a shame this has happened as I believe Karina has done far more good than harm. Seeing a big cellulity butt on the gram is a good thing.

Are you Anna? 😂 no one can justify this. It’s gross to show that off to people. Absolutely no reason to show how much other than to brag.

Hahaha no not at all. I don’t even live in the same state as her sorry! Sure she didn’t need to post it to Instagram but honestly to her, a green note is most likely lunch money. Not excusing her behaviour but I know my kids are stoked with a note - they don’t understand the concept they just know it’s like a rainbow and a note means they can buy something other than a killer python 😂😂 if you take the $100 out and put it with a $5, no one would be batting an eyelid. I just don’t think she could see it from the everyday financially struggling with cost of living perspective - as I said my parents struggled but they had a secret stash to make things like this and Christmas a huge deal. But we didn’t go on holidays, do outings during the year unless it was like someone bought a zoo ticket for the birthday etc. I know she has a very lavish lifestyle, but I say you do you. As long as she has told her children we don’t talk about it etc and keeps the magic alive for other kids. By the time they work out the concept of money they’ve worked out the tooth fairy isn’t real

Michy02

VIP Member
Omg has she deleted the tidda club period page? DODGY! Dreamtime has posted how people can go about making a complaint to the ACCC - Yarli is back from her “break” to post about it and say she hasn’t been in business for more than 3 years so how could any of the hundreds of complaints in certain DM’s be true?? Literally hundreds of people reaching out. Hopefully people take the advice and make complaints to ACCC, GFM and Instagram. She needs to be shut down for good.
Well unless it’s called something else now but when I try to search for this name it’s not on Instagram. It used to be a page @fiercetidda.club
365A4D89-AFF6-43A0-948C-7BEACDA3B9CB.jpeg

BeachesFBI

I get not sharing the accommodation till she leaves if that is part of the deal/promotion but they really aren't showing any activities they are doing, so far the only place she has shown they have been other than the hotel is a shopping centre. Where she said she didn't actually go into any shops.
Not trying to white knight her but I did see her post that Monday was “filming day” and that we’d see and hear more then.
But I agree a bit more content wouldn’t go astray, simple video of the bfast buffet at least 😂

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Might not be bad if they do get a code : Please be aware Sarah Kearns & Brad Dadmum are utter scum! Please read the thread 🤣🤣 don’t gift them any Jarjums or any items for that matter.
I'm fairly sure they already have!? Or did Sez actually pay for something!?