Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes definitely start one if you can! I’d love to know why some of her high profile friendships have blown up, like her relationship with Jess Ingham. They were inseparable and everywhere together, til they just suddenly weren’t. Really bizarre

Reactions: 6
I have seen Roxy speaking and I can tell she is a hard worker but also there is something off about her. She seem to have a very strong maybe unbearable personality, maybe narcissist tendencies. People like that no one is ever good enough as they think they are the best and no one can do the way they can.
So I can understand why people walked away. She seem to be a handful plus she literally sell her daughters image, So she is probably $$ before anything and anyone else.

Reactions: 8
New thread

This lady is so weird. I don’t follow her but she commented on one of those Tea pages and I recognised her name from here. Why would she share this? View attachment 2147585
I do not believe for a second this story is real. She constantly has some new drama and I am sure it’s all made up for attention.
She once posted about being in a hospital and how the staff had treated her terribly and she was going to sue them or something, it was a train wreck. So many wtf moments: I’ve said it before and I will say it again: she is desperate for the fame/attention and to go viral. Let it go. Your whole following is not real.

Reactions: 13
She’s on the same level and nearly as desperate to be famous as the insufferable Claire Verrall who loves to ‘forget’ she was on MAFS, loves to comment repeatedly on the tea pages, tag Abbie Chatfield and only has her 300k followers from ‘bot attacks’, she definitely didn’t buy them 🫠

Reactions: 14
Claire the expert on everything!

That Claire Verrall is very odd. She blocked me years ago when I dared to ask questions about her dog rescue “charity”, where exactly the money was going etc

Good for them. That’s amazing! Easy age to travel with a child and why should life stop because you have a child?

Reactions: 29
Does anyone here follow Caleb Finn & Soup? I just started listening to their new podcast and OH BOY, I need someone to discuss it with. I wish they had their own thread.
omg yes someone give them a own thread please!i just finished the two episodes. Loved it when Caleb was talking like he was the most FAMOUS (how many times did he say it?) person ever??
Soup seems sweet tho

Reactions: 2
Good for them. That’s amazing! Easy age to travel with a child and why should life stop because you have a child?
I know right, Dont see how this is a bad thing. I wish I could have traveled more when my bub was younger (covid) now it’s not a vibe with an energetic toddler Considering they also spent their last trip in the hotel as Martha was so sick.

Reactions: 16
The Harris Family : I’m unsure if this is an ad, but no partnership or ad has been declared, she’s posting a link asking people to click or sign up I guess and she’s raking in PayPal payments from Temu, what’s it all about??
---
On second look, this bitch doesn’t seem to declare any ads or gifted items, maybe her talent manager Mikhailla needs to educate her on her legal requirements as an influencer.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I know right, Dont see how this is a bad thing. I wish I could have traveled more when my bub was younger (covid) now it’s not a vibe with an energetic toddler Considering they also spent their last trip in the hotel as Martha was so sick.
I personally think that busy tourist places in Europe with a kid and a pram is a no no . It is stressful for parents and also for people around. It annoys everyone and not easy.

Reactions: 4
Indy Clinton’s life looks like hell. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
Olivia White spending days at Disneyland without her kids is so bloody weird, sad and awkward hahahaha what a loser

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.