Australian Influencers #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! So one of her kids is sick again? And where does she need to be exactly? It’s not as if her sister can’t package up orders and go to the post office for her? It’s just a cold or gastro? No one is dying…
And yet she needs to cry 35 times today as she is so tired from moving house, not because she HAS to move house but bc she is spending a tit tonne of money on a renovation that many could never afford. And she doesn’t need to suffer while living in and around the Reno like many might have to, oh no, it’s ok, she can still afford to pay rent and utilities on a second house, also nicer than most peoples! MY HEART IS BLEEDING. Ffs Beth, get over yourself and take an effin nap. Give the kids a screen, go to bed and order some pizza so you can rest if you’re in such a state that you can’t even cope. Guess what, you are the adult!! You can make the rules!!

Reactions: 12
Wow Tara Pavlovic’s stories.. honestly sounds like she’s decided to leave that dead beat husband.

Reactions: 16
This!! So one of her kids is sick again? And where does she need to be exactly? It’s not as if her sister can’t package up orders and go to the post office for her? It’s just a cold or gastro? No one is dying…
And yet she needs to cry 35 times today as she is so tired from moving house, not because she HAS to move house but bc she is spending a tit tonne of money on a renovation that many could never afford. And she doesn’t need to suffer while living in and around the Reno like many might have to, oh no, it’s ok, she can still afford to pay rent and utilities on a second house, also nicer than most peoples! MY HEART IS BLEEDING. Ffs Beth, get over yourself and take an effin nap. Give the kids a screen, go to bed and order some pizza so you can rest if you’re in such a state that you can’t even cope. Guess what, you are the adult!! You can make the rules!!
Absolutely bang on! Plus the child who’s sick can’t be that bad because she’s dragged her to the ‘office’

Reactions: 4
Can someone please fill me in on Amy Gerard? I’ve read little snippets about racist posts, but know little else.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please fill me in on Amy Gerard? I’ve read little snippets about racist posts, but know little else.
Just another bogan. She is always advertising alcohol or out partying. She’s one of the cool Sydney girls that Sarah K is desperate to be friends with. I actually didn’t mind her too much 🤪. Thread #1 has a bunch of screenshots of her making some really shocking racist remarks. Like…a lot of them. She’s been called out on it before, but never bothered to delete anything. Her first “apology” in 2019 was just to say it was funny 🥴. And all of her friends seem to have made a lot of similar comments too. Gross.

Reactions: 14
Kylie Camps "a psychic told me once I'd had a tattoed, dirt bike rider son"

No one told you that FFS. The whole dream come true romance thing is getting a bit much. No one, NO ONE, in a healthy relationship needs to work as hard as she is to prove how wonderful it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylie Camps "a psychic told me once I'd had a tattoed, dirt bike rider son"

No one told you that FFS. The whole dream come true romance thing is getting a bit much. No one, NO ONE, in a healthy relationship needs to work as hard as she is to prove how wonderful it is.
Yeah I cringed when I saw that. Surely this relationship only has another few months in it.

Reactions: 4
No Beth because nobody is as dramatic as you are about seemingly EVERYTHING!

View attachment 1415595
Does Beffy understand other people have any combination of: more than three children, children with disabilities, no partner, no family support, severe financial difficulties, unemployment or underemployment, unstable housing, not to mention some people are experiencing or exposed to domestic violence, drug and alcohol addictions, and mental health problems??

She’s surely the most entitled person on IG. She has three neurotypical daughters (can you imagine the whining if one was disabled?), two of whom are at private school, an involved husband and close family, enough money to start extensive renovations of their own home, a flexible business and supportive business partner.

She doesn’t appear to be exposed to domestic violence, if she has a problem with alcohol she’s a high functioning alcoholic, and being a whiny bleep isn’t really a mental health problem.

Gawn, Beff, take yourself off somewhere five star for the weekend. You have a horrible life and no one to care about you, so you obviously deserve it. I know, it’s not Europe, but you could suffer through it.

🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
My daughter would have a heart attack if I banned ice cream lol.
This is how it should be in my opinion. We should be teaching our kids that no foods are out of bounds and everything in moderation. It’s scary when I see influencers putting their food issues onto their kids like come on do better

Reactions: 28
Re Jetset mama I’m pretty sure they sold trip a deal to a bigger company not that long ago so are cashed up…? I used to enjoy following her. Batshit crazy but (mostly!! Not always) harmless.

yep. Qantas!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.