Australian Influencers #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At most it would be a couple of thousand for fuel, accommodation and theme park and food. It was $15,000
They’ve now upped it to $20,000
I went through Amy’s stories and saw the goal was $15k now it’s up to $20k and they have raised $10k already. I think it’s a bit odd to increase it as in if they think $15k is the anticipated cost then why try to get extra money. Bit on the nose for me.

Funerals are pretty expensive but the thing I find a bit weird is that they’re asking money for that as well as the trip. It’s hard to believe she could travel and go to theme parks if she’s near death (don’t crucify me, my brother died recently and certainly wasn’t off at theme parks towards the end)
Sorry for your loss

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I went through Amy’s stories and saw the goal was $15k now it’s up to $20k and they have raised $10k already. I think it’s a bit odd to increase it as in if they think $15k is the anticipated cost then why try to get extra money. Bit on the nose for me.
Agree.. This is very odd, why would you even ask? Surely a trip to the theme parks would not cost $15k 😳

Reactions: 4
New thread created!

Agree.. This is very odd, why would you even ask? Surely a trip to the theme parks would not cost $15k 😳
If they are driving then the main cost surely is accomodation on the Gold Coast and then I guess entry into the parks and food plus petrol also depends on how many days they stay.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.