Australian Influencers #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have thoughts on Mary Thomas Wellness? Used to be Mantras and Mangoes. I used to find her quite refreshing back in her vegan blogging, yoga days. She’s now turned very Christian, dropped veganism, and is part of that Monat hair company. I can’t decide how I feel about her. I presume she’s anti-vax as she’s stopped working as a nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly HOW kids hair is just plain neglect! The older one used to be just as bad but is probably at an age she brushes it herself.
Wonder what the school and teachers think when she goes it school with dreadlocks from neglect

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1415833

good way to give your kids eating disorders
Does she not know there's a second stomach JUST for dessert?! FFS 🤦‍♀️ I don't give my kids icecream or cake every night after dinner, but some fruit salad is usually our go to dessert

The hair today on Teddy today 😳 it is matted.

Kmart_Queen the consumerism with this one is disgusting this is her birthday list.
Is she for real?! In this current financial climate she's wanting to spend at least $4k on her bday gifts?! Who the duck does she think she is?!

Reactions: 9
Honestly HOW kids hair is just plain neglect! The older one used to be just as bad but is probably at an age she brushes it herself.
Wonder what the school and teachers think when she goes it school with dreadlocks from neglect
Wow
5C4DBA80-FD65-4ED0-8FA6-3830EEDB45CD.jpeg

32F6E2C3-2499-418D-8ECB-4CAEF92CAF3F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The hair today on Teddy today 😳 it is matted.

Kmart_Queen the consumerism with this one is disgusting this is her birthday list.
this makes me sick. ANOTHER Dyson air wrap? And “just make more”? How old is she, 13?
How about “just use something different” you entitled flog

Reactions: 8
Or the amount of times she has taken the girls to school without their shoes, bag, lunches ect. It’s funny if it happens once but it happens to her constantly

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Erin from lululove just drives me up the wall. She's the most miserable person who seems to be the only one in the world with a disabled child. More than that she apparently is the only one who can feel the way she does...any one else can take a hike cause it's nothing compared to her "grief" 🤬
Don't get me wrong, her sweet lulu has got a tit deal with her health problems which are very serious but I know.
She had a lovely moment with lulu looking at tommy and interacting with him the other day which must have been so special....however only a few hours later it was back to moaning.
No wonder she's always going on about how her friends have been useless and no help...it's because she's such a drain sadly

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Erin from lululove just drives me up the wall. She's the most miserable person who seems to be the only one in the world with a disabled child. More than that she apparently is the only one who can feel the way she does...any one else can take a hike cause it's nothing compared to her "grief" 🤬
Don't get me wrong, her sweet lulu has got a tit deal with her health problems which are very serious but I know.
She had a lovely moment with lulu looking at tommy and interacting with him the other day which must have been so special....however only a few hours later it was back to moaning.
No wonder she's always going on about how her friends have been useless and no help...it's because she's such a drain sadly
She has some serious mental health issues that need to be addressed. LuLu is just a burden to her.

Reactions: 11
She has some serious mental health issues that need to be addressed. LuLu is just a burden to her.
Yes it's so very sad for lulu. She's got Chrystal now which is brilliant and she takes lulu out and about doing happy things which is so nice to see.

Reactions: 6
I almost feel bad posting about Annika from @theofficefit but it really grates me when influencers start selling stuff they got gifted. These five outfits she is selling and she only put them up on her Insta in June. Surely if you bought something with your own money you’d be a bit more careful about buying stuff you like (and not fast fashion) that’s why I’m assuming they’re gifted.

C4587A22-2F02-494F-BEBC-C17D41C1CAF0.jpeg

Reactions: 3
…organised is the word Curvysam uses next but really it should be…. “grateful that I am going away YET AGAIN after just getting back from another overseas trip!”.

Check your privilege honey 🙄😒
037C9030-78FE-4F6D-B61B-FFA0B0BA0BA9.jpeg

14B92D84-C095-4209-A155-338B968CDA16.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.