Australian Influencers #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss JetSet even though she lost it majorly ( although humourously) going down 5G conspiracy rabbit holes at the start of the pandemic. She was funny and seemed pretty normal and spoke out in Vanity Fair in that article about the Byron Bay linen mamas like Courtney Adamo.

Reactions: 10
I miss JetSet even though she lost it majorly ( although humourously) going down 5G conspiracy rabbit holes at the start of the pandemic. She was funny and seemed pretty normal and spoke out in Vanity Fair in that article about the Byron Bay linen mamas like Courtney Adamo.
Yeah I loved her quirky life but when she went on the 5G tangent/rant/bat tit craziness, I unfollowed. Pretty harmless up till then

Reactions: 5
Does Beffy understand other people have any combination of: more than three children, children with disabilities, no partner, no family support, severe financial difficulties, unemployment or underemployment, unstable housing, not to mention some people are experiencing or exposed to domestic violence, drug and alcohol addictions, and mental health problems??

She’s surely the most entitled person on IG. She has three neurotypical daughters (can you imagine the whining if one was disabled?), two of whom are at private school, an involved husband and close family, enough money to start extensive renovations of their own home, a flexible business and supportive business partner.

She doesn’t appear to be exposed to domestic violence, if she has a problem with alcohol she’s a high functioning alcoholic, and being a whiny bleep isn’t really a mental health problem.

Gawn, Beff, take yourself off somewhere five star for the weekend. You have a horrible life and no one to care about you, so you obviously deserve it. I know, it’s not Europe, but you could suffer through it.

🙄
So well said. I don’t know why people follow her because I can’t see how most of her followers could relate to the life she leads. And as for Addtocart, that tit is seriously overpriced, more fool the people buying it.

Reactions: 7
Posting to the main thread since it crosses over so many people!

It seems a bunch of influencers are going through and indiscriminately blocking people for following Outspoken or the influencer call out accounts 😂. Amy Gerard apparently does not appreciate people screen shotting and sharing all of her racist content 😅. Also includes people like Jessiika Wilson, Sarah Kearns, Leigh Campbell. Wondering how many of their genuine followers they’ll accidentally block 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

It seems a bunch of influencers are going through and indiscriminately blocking people for following Outspoken or the influencer call out accounts 😂. Amy Gerard apparently does not appreciate people screen shotting and sharing all of her racist content 😅. Also includes people like Jessiika Wilson, Sarah Kearns, Leigh Campbell. Wondering how many of their genuine followers they’ll accidentally block 😂
This is honestly so bleeping funny! Imagine having the time and energy to be so butt hurt over tit YOU ACTUALLY POSTED to then go search for people on your followers list for following an account you don't like?!

Pop your toys back in the cot you wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

🤦‍♀️ I don’t know who Jessica Wilson or who Sarah Kearns is, but that’s so stupid if those people are blocking followers maybe instead of blocking people, people (influencers) should think before they speak, write especially on social media.

Reactions: 4
Gosh, I'm SO glad HOW was 'invited' to Twisted Science after she tagged them at the beginning of school holidays looking for an invite. She's just so hard done by and her and the girls never get to do anything fun! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Gosh, I'm SO glad HOW was 'invited' to Twisted Science after she tagged them at the beginning of school holidays looking for an invite. She's just so hard done by and her and the girls never get to do anything fun! 🙄
I doubt that grifter spends even a cent on her kids! It’s all sponsored, gifted, paid partnership or nothing! Maybe some company can gift her a kids hairbrush 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt that grifter spends even a cent on her kids! It’s all sponsored, gifted, paid partnership or nothing! Maybe some company can gift her a kids hairbrush 🥴
that youngest child always has the knottiest , messiest hair.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.