Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really against Tattle’s rules to be discussing a private citizen who doesn’t even have an active account.

Her private account is just that: private.
Yeah, which is why I thought it weird that ‘bespoke’ even mentioned an ‘other’ account, and what was on it. Def overstepping the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah, which is why I thought it weird that ‘bespoke’ even mentioned an ‘other’ account, and what was on it. Def overstepping the line.
How is it over stepping when I don't mention the other account name?
Also, BespokeN

Also, BespokeN
Def NOT overstepping

Also, BespokeN

Def NOT overstepping
S*ILF always alluded to her other account. Stop playing games AK

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Pretty telling to me that Megan from So Dramatic latches herself onto whoever is the polarising yet popular person from every reality show (Abbie, Dom etc.), yet when they inevitably fall out all she does is post negative story after negative story about them under the guise of "I'm a journalist, it's my job". Seems more like a personal vendetta than journalism to me.

There’s only one common denominator in all the friendships going bust, and it's Megan.

Reactions: 17
Why does Steph Pase constantly look like she’s stoned? 🤭
From memory, I think she actually has an eye / eyelid condition, so probably not fair to comment on it too much.

Why do women automatically assume other women want to hear this level of detail? You were “gushing for hours”?

Cool babe :sick:
It’s her Insta. Some of us enjoy birth story details, others don’t. You can just tune it out.

Why is Zoe Marshall problematic? What a shame because I enjoy The Deep podcast but when I hear something negative about a creator/owner of a brand etc I can’t bring myself to consume anymore

Those women are obsessed with labels! They deck their kids out in very expensive clothes with the labels showing. Tacky!
I love labels myself but I don’t need to go buy every member of my family matching $600t-shirts. It’s very on-brand for Sydney but not when your husband is in trouble for money scheming.

Pretty telling to me that Megan from So Dramatic latches herself onto whoever is the polarising yet popular person from every reality show (Abbie, Dom etc.), yet when they inevitably fall out all she does is post negative story after negative story about them under the guise of "I'm a journalist, it's my job". Seems more like a personal vendetta than journalism to me.

There’s only one common denominator in all the friendships going bust, and it's Megan.
Yes I agree. Megan does this time and time again, has "friendships" with people which inevitably go bust and then she pulls out the "I'm a journo" card, meanwhile the Facebook group cling on to everything she says. They were team Dom until Megan and Dom had a falling out (no idea what about, and definitely not going to pay to listen to her Patroen ep) and now they've all realised Dom is the same as all the other Mafs wannabes chasing fame.

When you're constantly having falling outs with every member of mafs/bachelor you have to start thinking.. Am I the problem??

Reactions: 7
Aussie Mum Vlogger- Keiara, has mentioned at least four times how much she is going to enjoy her kiddy/mum day today- spends the first two hours in bed ignoring them, then the next half an hour doing her makeup and insta-storying about how she feels so much guilt at neglecting her kids this week. Get out of bed and off your f-ing phone then and go and BE WITH THEM. But hey she just wants to be "real" with us. FFS she does my head in.

Reactions: 12
Aussie Mum Vlogger- Keiara, has mentioned at least four times how much she is going to enjoy her kiddy/mum day today- spends the first two hours in bed ignoring them, then the next half an hour doing her makeup and insta-storying about how she feels so much guilt at neglecting her kids this week. Get out of bed and off your f-ing phone then and go and BE WITH THEM. But hey she just wants to be "real" with us. FFS she does my head in.
She’s the worst, needs to get a real job and stop living for the gram. The more people who unfollow and unsubscribe from glorifying muppets like her the better. Those kids are gonna grow feral and have issues from being showponies.

Reactions: 5
She’s the worst, needs to get a real job and stop living for the gram. The more people who unfollow and unsubscribe from glorifying muppets like her the better. Those kids are gonna grow feral and have issues from being showponies.
Agreed. I can't stomach her youtube anymore but I'll occasionally go and look at her insta stories, but I'm ready to end that too.

How embarrassing for Reid that Jarryd filmed him in the bath. How old is he now? Almost high school?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Agreed. I can't stomach her youtube anymore but I'll occasionally go and look at her insta stories, but I'm ready to end that too.
Can someone create a thread for aussiemumvlogger / keiara moore. Considering she uploads to YouTube 4 times a week I feel she needs her own 😆

Reactions: 13
Steph Pase got her eyelid ptosis corrected. I think she's looking tired or whatever because of over exercising due to stress these days over her father's illness.

Reactions: 3
Brooke Blurton posting stories in Bali, can't see a hashtag or any disclosure of it being an ad?

Edit to add: other than tagging the actual brand luxury escapes of course

From memory, I think she actually has an eye / eyelid condition, so probably not fair to comment on it too much.

It’s her Insta. Some of us enjoy birth story details, others don’t. You can just tune it out.
Just as you could have tuned out of this comment- stop infighting everyone it ruins the thread.

Steph Pase got her eyelid ptosis corrected. I think she's looking tired or whatever because of over exercising due to stress these days over her father's illness.
I agree. I know she has a history of eating disorders and also of an unhealthy relationship with alcohol. I know she’s working really hard to not drink and she exercises a lot instead. I do wonder if she is okay though, I hope she isn’t over exercising and under eating. She must be going through a lot at the moment with her fathers health deteriorating. But it also looks like her health is being jeopardised as well.

Maybe there was no invitation to the in-laws beach house or farm yet. Maybe it’s next week or the flooding is stopping them travelling.
She really seems to dislike her life.
Does it irritate anybody else that she is complaining so much about her house being flooded? Honestly this woman needs some perspective. She literally has 2cm of water in her backyard. Yes, it’s covering the sewer thing they use so she can’t use the dishwasher and the shower etc but seriously?? Check your privilege. People houses have been decimated. Ruined. Flooded to the roof. She did this at the start of the year when basically from mid QLD to mid NSW lost THOUSANDS of homes and many LIVES were lost. Your driveway got a puddle and you couldn’t use your dishwasher. Shut up. How embarrassingly lacking in empathy can you be?
As soon as the sun is out; cue the boring clothes on the line stories and her rage cleaning and then drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

I believe she’s on/off blamed her six week vaccinations/birth from her previous posts.. then blamed the drs for putting her on the anti seizure medications
I have found Erin problematic for a really long time now. I have epilepsy myself so I have deep, deep sympathy for all they are going through. I obviously have a different kind of epilepsy to luella. But my seizures are severe and require resuscitation/ambulance/hospital. Therefore I do everything in my power to stop them. In that I take all the advice from my neurologist regarding my medication. I am prescribed multiple medications and take them ALL because if I don’t? I could be driving my car one day and kill myself or an innocent person, and I’m not allowed to drive if I don’t and I have four children that need to be at school etc. I am lucky that the medication has kept me in control of my seizures and seizure free for a number of years now. I honestly don’t know why she would be taking luella off meds and why is she calling it “pharma” that’s a word people say when they are against it. Why would you be against something that would provide relief to your child - only to then pump her full of sedatives to give her (or you) a break? I find it infuriating. She should have had the surgery ages ago- she should be on regular medication so they can accurately gauge exactly what kind of seizure control they can achieve. It really upsets me. I know some people with epilepsy will never gain seizure control but at least give her a fighting chance.
Also, Dr’s have told her that her brain didn’t form properly in utero but because symptoms started becoming obvious around her vaccinations Erin has just run with that. It’s irresponsible. Totally irresponsible. And also Erin, I have four kids and none of my births were perfect and yes, sometimes they get sick- it’s actually normal life. That’s normal life you are experiencing with Tom.
Also- can we also all acknowledge how happy darling Lulu looks when she is with her carer. What an amazing and drastic change it must be for Lu to have someone to be so happy and positive around her.
I’m sorry for the rant, but it really upset me this morning as a fellow epileptic that they took her off her meds and then were shocked she’s seized for seven hours?!? Like wtf! It’s not right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.