Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she may not have more than 10k of followers but she’s not a nobody and she IS making money from her followers eg the subscription she’s just set up, her ‘remote reiki’ healing 🙄
Can take it to the help thread and ask the mods! But the ruling they gave us here is that she can’t be spoken about.

Reactions: 4
It actually kills me. I've been following since the beginning and Erin has a long history of going against medical advice. Even when Luella was a baby and in status she instead chose to believe that Luella having tonic clonic seizures was due to the anti-epileptics they gave her to STOP her being in status, rather than the fact that this was a natural progression of the state she was in. Multiple doctors have been recommending a hemispherectomy because she's so resistant to treatment, then finally Erin agrees to this but backs out at the last second (after $37k is raised on go fund me to help them pay for a nurse to give Luella around the clock care). She didn't want to go through with the surgery because she thought Luella was improving and she wouldn't be able to cope with the pregnancy/postpartum and support Lu too. Then, surprise, she hasn't improved. Now she has taken her off her medication because "we thought that pharma med might be causing more seizures and making things worse". Because it makes soo much more sense to reduce her meds to see if its causing the seizures to worsen, rather than follow medical advice and increase the dose 🙄. *Surprise* turns out she actually needs that med.

I just keep holding out hope Luella will get her hemispherectomy and then improve in leaps.
I must have missed she’s taken her off her meds. That’s incredibly dangerous! She’s very much a CBD believing anti vaxxer I feel. Didn’t she once blame the 6 week vaccines for causing Lus Epilepsy?

Reactions: 10
I must have missed she’s taken her off her meds. That’s incredibly dangerous! She’s very much a CBD believing anti vaxxer I feel. Didn’t she once blame the 6 week vaccines for causing Lus Epilepsy?
I believe she’s on/off blamed her six week vaccinations/birth from her previous posts.. then blamed the drs for putting her on the anti seizure medications

It actually kills me. I've been following since the beginning and Erin has a long history of going against medical advice. Even when Luella was a baby and in status she instead chose to believe that Luella having tonic clonic seizures was due to the anti-epileptics they gave her to STOP her being in status, rather than the fact that this was a natural progression of the state she was in. Multiple doctors have been recommending a hemispherectomy because she's so resistant to treatment, then finally Erin agrees to this but backs out at the last second (after $37k is raised on go fund me to help them pay for a nurse to give Luella around the clock care). She didn't want to go through with the surgery because she thought Luella was improving and she wouldn't be able to cope with the pregnancy/postpartum and support Lu too. Then, surprise, she hasn't improved. Now she has taken her off her medication because "we thought that pharma med might be causing more seizures and making things worse". Because it makes soo much more sense to reduce her meds to see if its causing the seizures to worsen, rather than follow medical advice and increase the dose 🙄. *Surprise* turns out she actually needs that med.

I just keep holding out hope Luella will get her hemispherectomy and then improve in leaps.
Who is Erin? What’s her Insta handle. Her poor child 😔

Reactions: 3
She has a huge distrust of the medical community and has alluded before to having her suspicions that the vaccine causes Lu's epilepsy as well as her prolonged labour/instrumental birth as being the cause. Plus the medications making her seizures worse. Basically doesn't trust doctors/the hospital system and even flew down to Melbourne to get a 2nd (3rd, 4th etc) opinion (they also recommended hemispherectomy).

I understand wanting to find something to blame it on, but sometimes it just happens and nobody knows why!

Reactions: 8
Ok I don't want to get in to trouble but has Smilf gone? It looks like her profile has been deactivated? Last I checked in she was seeing somebody.

Does anyone have a quick answer then we can move on 🤞

Ok I don't want to get in to trouble but has Smilf gone? It looks like her profile has been deactivated? Last I checked in she was seeing somebody.

She got her diagnosis and then decided to deactivate. Knowing Smilf she will come back again at some point.

Reactions: 9

No love interest on her other account yet

Reactions: 3
OMG for WEEKs of reading this thread, I’ve thought you all were talking about Celeste Barber every time you mentioned the one we can’t talk about. I thought it was so strange that Celeste had pivoted from comedy to reiki hahahahaha oh wow

And yes, smilf said she was choosing to deactivate for a bit. She said it wouldn’t be long term, and she’d be back

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG for WEEKs of reading this thread, I’ve thought you all were talking about Celeste Barber every time you mentioned the one we can’t talk about. I thought it was so strange that Celeste had pivoted from comedy to reiki hahahahaha oh wow
I thought the same with Celeste/Candice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So… Mikki Fishers directory looks underwhelming. I still don’t understand her business model… so it’s a directory? Like google? 🤷‍♀️

D80893BD-21FA-4699-8571-004D36028849.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that 8 year old girl who was murdered by her family because she didn’t receive the insulin she needed to survive is anything to go by! This Erin lady is not far off playing god with medical advice 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So… Mikki Fishers directory looks underwhelming. I still don’t understand her business model… so it’s a directory? Like google? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1396000
I have tried so hard to understand what the hell this red tent thing is. For all we know it could be a great resource but she could not be more woeful at explaining or marketing this thing. Not to mention the fact it’s been “ready to launch” for about three years now. What could she possibly have been doing this whole time. I simply don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.