Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing like trying to sell your overpriced woo woo make believe crap while sitting in your Cachia pj’s with sleep in your eyes telling everyone how much you “deserve this”!

🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Selling access to your children for $15 a month. It’s gross. This woman thrives off attention and I cannot see her being satisfied with an account of only 50 or so people. Also act like a friend where you follow each other but as soon as you stop paying her she unfollows you. It’s so gross.

Reactions: 9
Wow is Erin the most bitter and ungrateful person. Yes Tommy has been sick with RSV and seems he’s been well cared for at the hospital until the checked him out yesterday.

But the way she talks about the hospital is just really sad. I understand they had a rough time with LuLu but this is a different situation. I really hope that Erin seeks professional psychological help.

Apologies I didn't realize he was so little. I know she talked in code about vaccinations.
She blames Lulus brain condition and epilepsy on the 6 week vaccinations. So she definitely won’t be getting Tommy vaccinated. She’s hinted at this in the past.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Haha I haven’t noticed!? I haven’t seen the kids in matching outfits and can’t remember any references to church? They do homeschool, but I think it’s mostly because they move around so often with her husband in the army 🤔
Hahaha I hate to say it but some of the best accounts for toddler activities are the weird home school types. Although it kills me when I see really horrendous houses but $5000 worth of designer wooden toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow is Erin the most bitter and ungrateful person. Yes Tommy has been sick with RSV and seems he’s been well cared for at the hospital until the checked him out yesterday.

But the way she talks about the hospital is just really sad. I understand they had a rough time with LuLu but this is a different situation. I really hope that Erin seeks professional psychological help.

She blames Lulus brain condition and epilepsy on the 6 week vaccinations. So she definitely won’t be getting Tommy vaccinated. She’s hinted at this in the past.
This woman’s instagram is just a collection of all her misery and unhappiness. I can’t follow or watch her stories. Some of the things she posts about her daughter are very upsetting and negative.

Reactions: 8
This woman’s instagram is just a collection of all her misery and unhappiness. I can’t follow or watch her stories. Some of the things she posts about her daughter are very upsetting and negative.
Yes it’s very sad! She basically blames LuLu for not giving her a “normal” life. Yes everyone has dreams and aspirations on how their life will look but Erin is incredibly bitter. And now the fact Tommy has RSV and she isn’t getting that normal newborn stage it’s coming across really sad. Babies die from RSV. She’s very lucky that he doesn’t currently need to be in hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes it’s very sad! She basically blames LuLu for not giving her a “normal” life. Yes everyone has dreams and aspirations on how their life will look but Erin is incredibly bitter. And now the fact Tommy has RSV and she isn’t getting that normal newborn stage it’s coming across really sad. Babies die from RSV. She’s very lucky that he doesn’t currently need to be in hospital.
Well I didn’t get the normal newborn stage either as my daughter was born with hip issues (all better now) Others have a better time and others have a worse time. I think expecting the second pregnancy to be perfect is setting too high expectations on such a stressful, beautiful, exhausting and emotional time. But what do I know?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahaha I hate to say it but some of the best accounts for toddler activities are the weird home school types. Although it kills me when I see really horrendous houses but $5000 worth of designer wooden toys.
I’ve unfollowed a few that referenced God too much (in terms of books and activities, because it is not relevant to me), but I’ve never noticed it with her! As long as they’re not trying to convert me, I’m okay 😂. She’s the only account I think I follow right now that has a baby!!

Reactions: 4
It’s sad that RevieJane and her sister Jessie (LouieLuxe) seem to have been estranged for so long now. I don’t think we have seen them together in nearly 2 years 😢 They seemed to disappear from each other’s stories/grids around the time Jessie separated from her husband. I remember Revie was at her new house when she moved out and then nada…….

Reactions: 7
Anyone follow Sammi Tupper? She’s fairly harmless but she talks like a feral bogan and comes off most of the time, looking dumb as dog tit

Agreed. It’s actual saddening to see how many people latch onto these scam artists. 😞
I also never believe their claims, she’s done so many of these Instagram boss babe buziness courses. They probably recommend fudging they figures to attract others. I dunno. Who the F wants to pay $79 a month! ($69)?

Reactions: 11
Anyone know what the “new chapter” josh and Jenna keep referring to but never spilling the beans on?

Reactions: 3
I also never believe their claims, she’s done so many of these Instagram boss babe buziness courses. They probably recommend fudging they figures to attract others. I dunno. Who the F wants to pay $79 a month! ($69)?
I agree. It’s so sad. Any honest feedback is dismissed as bullying by these con artists as well. Why are people going to her for advice anyway. She buys tarot cards from big w and just reads them out. She can’t tell you how to manifest a house and money because she doesn’t have either of those things. It took them 5 months to get a rental. She pretends to do it on her own back but if her parents weren’t her land lords and allowed them to stay an extra 5 months would be a diff story. Also remember she left her son in bed and walked around the block??? Not exactly mum goals.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.