Australian Influencers #13 Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think the issue is that certain symptoms are common symptoms of many different things (just one example is anxiety disorder/ADHD/PTSD) they share some common symptoms so it really all comes down to how good and on the ball your psych is to get to the actual bottom of your issue/s and not just the easiest diagnosis.

But anyway!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry? Smilf free zone? No one is off limits but in this case because her account following isn’t so high you are right BUT we are not allowed to tell people who and what they can talk about. She has been very problematic in the past
So I’m right she can’t be discussed as per guidelines, but nobody if off limits?
🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ngl I do get annoyed when ppl self-diagnose ADHD based on tiktok vids or whatever. I was diagnosed late also, but that was following a doctor suggesting we look into it- I never led with ‘omg I sometimes lose things, I must be adhd’. I suppose as someone whose life has genuinely been super steeply affected (negatively) by ADHD it irks me that it seems to be the fashionable thing to have these days. When I was diagnosed it most certainly was not.

Reactions: 8
So I’m right she can’t be discussed as per guidelines, but nobody if off limits?
🥴
The way I originally read your comment it seemed to me that you meant she was off limits because she doesn’t deserve to be spoken about here. That’s the way I took it but again happy to admit I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Jeez these witches are never satisfied. They’re upset when people troll or criticise them with a fake account then get upset and try to dox them when they DM or comment with a real account.

Don’t they get it? They’re public figures now. They INVITE engagement. It’s not all going to be agreeable ffs. How can you take ALL the good and ALL the praise and not expect anyone to challenge you on anything? The mind boggles.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The way I originally read your comment it seemed to me that you meant she was off limits because she doesn’t deserve to be spoken about here. That’s the way I took it but again happy to admit I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well apparently the rules are they need to have 10k followers in order to be discussed but I thought it was 5k and I was cheeky and mentioned a Reki/psychic a few times i snark follow 😂😂 So yea if Smilf had 10k she would probably have her own thread!

Reactions: 7
Growing Our Tribe’s daughter has been choking on water her entire life because she has cerebral palsy. Took Grecian 4.5 years to get the poor kid some thickener for her water. Grecian you need some anti thickener for your brain (and brows)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Growing Our Tribe’s daughter has been choking on water her entire life because she has cerebral palsy. Took Grecian 4.5 years to get the poor kid some thickener for her water. Grecian you need some anti thickener for your brain (and brows)
Watching this story made me get a lump in my throat. That poor poor child…

Reactions: 5
Not Jules Coffey doing 4 stories for Milk Boutique with a code and only putting an ad gif on one of them 🫤🫤🫤

Reactions: 9
Can skye wheatley please get her own thread. There is so much to talk about with her.

Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.