Skye Wheatley Thread #1 From Big Brother for laughs she full of gaffs follow her advice and pay the price

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skye Wheatley Thread #1 From Big Brother for laughs she’s full of gaffs, follow her advice and pay the price!

Reactions: 2
I can’t decide if I like her or not….she’s a dumb witch but not as dumb as she acts…. At some point she has to stop trying to claim oh I’m just a ditzy blonde it’s not cute at all.

she is a mean girl, I can just imagine that crew, skye, Michael, and lily brown. They claim to be all love and light but they come across as entitled brats.

The way Skye was baiting Cyril at the table was absolutely disgusting and the stupid voice she put on….. I’m not a huge fan of Cyrel either but skye knew exactly what she was doing and yelling it across a table, she was well aware it was being filmed.

Reactions: 8
She is devastated as she got ditched for BB due to her inappropriate comments about forcing Lachie in the bedroom.
Do u get the feeling lachie is over her?
Also why arent her dogs house trained. She wakes up to dog piss and poo every morning.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh her and Lachie are over at least once a month I reckon. Skye is ALOT but she’s your hot typical blonde and he wanted her so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And now she wants to save some rats that she found in her pantry 😳 there are so many issues with this right now 🐀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can not stand her lol I will admit though I check her page regularly to watch her following go down, she’s losing like 1000 almost weekly.
I’m soooo glad I didn’t have to watch her on BB again, they would have lost so many viewers because of her.
The last thing that done it was her literally boycotting the gym because they stopped the crèche. I am a single mother of a 1yr and 2yr old and wow the entitlement that came from her. It’s pathetic

Came here to have a witch at the fact she has taken a trip to Europe and said she couldn’t take her two boys because this was a “work” trip… I don’t understand what work she is doing that meant they couldn’t come along. All I have seen is her at beach clubs, tanning and restaurants. If her idea of work is taking a few pictures for the gram and doing a couple sponsored posts then there’s no way they couldn’t have come along. How sad for her sons, she is too busy getting her kit off in Mykonos to give a flying duck about her little boys back home.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. I wonder how present she is though when home. Always visiting friends going out etc

Reactions: 1
I personally like Skye (but can see how these opinions form!) but came here to say how grossed out I am with this Ella girl that was on the trip LOL her latest youtube with Ella in it the girl is just the HUGEST grump sad sack. Its too funny.

Reactions: 1
This thread is way too quiet, I'm surprised! Anyway, she’s getting her lip filler dissolved and keeps saying how small they look as they’re going down, but they are still huuuge! Way bigger than a natural lip but she keeps saying how much more natural they look 🤪 does she not remember how small they were pre filler? Not even hating on filler, I have my lips done too, but she’s gone way too overboard I think.

Reactions: 2
Read a few things about Skye potentially being the mysterious women caught cheating overseas.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Skye is no where near as problematic as Sophie Guidolin. Y’all need to head over there.

• Haha
Sorry to derail, is there a thread for Shani/Michael/Lily Brown? I used to watch them religiously and now I don't even know if they're friends??

Reactions: 9
Read a few things about Skye potentially being the mysterious women caught cheating overseas.
I thought of Skye as soon as I saw celeb spellcheck mention an overseas cheating scandal. What did you read that suggested it could be her?

Reactions: 4
The wash online has a ‘candid’ video of her going off about OF workers, she’s getting a lot of hate there

The wash online has a ‘candid’ video of her going off about OF workers, she’s getting a lot of hate there
Someone posted a reel and I screenshot this from the comments. Sounds more of a sorry I got caught rather than a sorry I shouldn’t have said it..

And being on a high horse about flogging products for her money cause it’s so genuine and all 😅

Attachments

• Wow