Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
is that a midget?
She has a type dwarfism. 'Midget' is 100% not the correct term.

I definitely do not like Charlie Kate AT ALL her dribble on her stories today was enough to send me to sleep and she is an antivaxer grifting dick that has sold her soul BUT 'midget'!? Really!?

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
If my friends were staunch Liberal, UAP, One Nation voters, well we wouldn’t be friends. Your gender identity or sexuality (how you self identify ) can’t be compared to a party with policies that opposes gay marriage etc. it is absolutely imperative my friends share ideologies when it comes to politics. I mean, I’m not gonna be friends with someone who opposes gay marriage, or supports a party that has overlooked and mishandled sexual assault allegations. Similarly I cannot fathom being friends with anti science idiots. 😌😌💉💉

• Heart
Reactions: 56

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
There was not enough research behind the vax and I guarantee issues probably won’t start arising until 20 years down the track.
There was more research done than most modern medications taken today. Safely taken by billions of humans in the last year. And it’s medically impossible to have vaccine injuries after about a month.

Reactions: 54

therealsmilf

VIP Member
If my friends were staunch Liberal, UAP, One Nation voters, well we wouldn’t be friends. Your gender identity or sexuality (how you self identify ) can’t be compared to a party with policies that opposes gay marriage etc. it is absolutely imperative my friends share ideologies when it comes to politics. I mean, I’m not gonna be friends with someone who opposes gay marriage, or supports a party that has overlooked and mishandled sexual assault allegations. Similarly I cannot fathom being friends with anti science idiots. 😌😌💉💉
This times x100, maybe in the past I was more flexible but I really struggle to be friendly with people whose ideologies are so far right, and just offensive to so many people. I probably wouldn't call them losers or other names, like Abbie does, but we wouldn't be friends.

Vax hesitant is ok - as long as you talk to the right people (doctors) about your concerns. Not google and/or influencers. I can't really be friends with anti-vaxxers either. They don't think about anyone but themselves.

The pill comparison is ill-informed. A drug for ladies, to not fall pregnant, and so that men can get it off with no consequences, a drug that has zero impact on men - would have had far less money and time invested into research and long term effects. Covid vaccines are for the entire population, and absolutely were tested thoroughly enough, they had far more rigorous testing done on them than the pill did.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Completely over influencers or try hard ones saying if my friends vote for “xyz” political party we wouldn’t be friends because our views don’t align…. Same with the vax issue, if they didn’t get vaxxed then we can’t be friends. Like wtf happened to people minding their own business? If my friends voted different to me and had different views, who cares!? At the end of the day I’m not friends with them because of their political views… one of my friends voted completely opposite to me, cool. Good on her, she’s entitled to her own opinion! We’re living in a day and age where people can identify as whatever the f!&$ they want yet if you have a different opinion on who to vote for that’s it, you’re wrong, we can’t be friends?
It’s personal, I guess.

I’ve deleted friends over their anti-vax BS, and most recently, over their stance on Amber Heard.

My children are part of the queer community. My best friend’s child is transitioning. Why the fuck would I support any government that’s against them, and in turn have friends that support that government?

If their basic moral compass doesn’t align with mine, why would I want them in my life?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
I respectfully disagree. I do not doubt they love him, but he has been deprived of his mother so he is missing his maternal relationship.
Wow, tell us you’re a homophobe without telling us you’re a homophobe. That child is missing nothing. Same sex parents are not depriving their children of anything. GTFO.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

therealsmilf

VIP Member
No I'm not homophobic at all. I was separated from my mother though and had to pretend to be someone I wasn't for a long time. It's a survival mechanism and I think that's what Reid is doing.

I would say Reid's behaviour has far more to do with growing up on camera and being forced to perform basically every day from birth.

He has 2 loving parents. He wasn't separated from his mother - he's been with his parents since he was born. Children can grow up in single parent families, in same sex families, after surrogacy.

You comment discounts every family that exists outside the nuclear family model.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

usemycode

VIP Member
I’m absolutely not policing anyone here, just sharing my own experience with learning to really work on years of internalised misogyny and body shaming and fat phobia (I have been very fat and very thin and everything in between, yet still I wish I wasn’t fat because fatness was unacceptable when I was growing up), but honestly if they want to wear it, who cares. Some of us are no doubt from a different era and grew up thinking we had to look a certain way to fit in/appear “presentable” or appropriate/dress our age/flatter our body/hide what we don’t like or what society deems unacceptable or unattractive etc.
I personally wouldn’t wear any of Abbie’s range for various reasons including the cost, the styles and colours aren’t my thing, and I know I wouldn’t be comfortable in them.
Also I haven’t seen any mention of the sustainability of this range which is interesting given Abbie’s rants about the environment.

I mean, she’s fat, but she’s also really beautiful. She’s got a very beguiling face- very symmetrical, strong features, a thousand-watt smile. I can see why she’s a model. She’s got the sort of face that could be a model at any size
Can I just say how bullshit it is that it’s usually the people with pretty and/or slim faces that get the plus sized model gigs. Where’s the average or plain or unique looking models?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sleepyapple

Completely over influencers or try hard ones saying if my friends vote for “xyz” political party we wouldn’t be friends because our views don’t align…. Same with the vax issue, if they didn’t get vaxxed then we can’t be friends. Like wtf happened to people minding their own business? If my friends voted different to me and had different views, who cares!? At the end of the day I’m not friends with them because of their political views… one of my friends voted completely opposite to me, cool. Good on her, she’s entitled to her own opinion! We’re living in a day and age where people can identify as whatever the f!&$ they want yet if you have a different opinion on who to vote for that’s it, you’re wrong, we can’t be friends?
I understand that everyone feels differently about this, but personally I feel it is privileged to be able to say you don’t care about your friends’ political views, when certain political parties are actively displaying transphobic tendencies, for example. I find it difficult to maintain friendships with people who don’t share my values.

People aren’t idiots because they don’t believe in the vax. Fyi they encouraged women to take the pill back in the day and now we’re wondering why women have never had more issues in getting pregnant before or endo or pcos. There was not enough research behind the vax and I guarantee issues probably won’t start arising until 20 years down the track.
Nope. That’s not how vaccines work.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Supporting each other? Unless they don't agree with you right smilf? Attacking peoples parenting 🤮View attachment 1265369
It’s a known fact women don’t get diagnosed anywhere near as much as they should, and it’s not until adulthood that they go ‘shit! That all makes sense!’

she isn’t dumb, I’m sure if she suspected anything she’d be off for assessment.

Also, she owned her last comment and said it wasn’t cool.

Lastly, this is a smilf free zone. Leave her be.

Reactions: 35

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
People aren’t idiots because they don’t believe in the vax. Fyi they encouraged women to take the pill back in the day and now we’re wondering why women have never had more issues in getting pregnant before or endo or pcos. There was not enough research behind the vax and I guarantee issues probably won’t start arising until 20 years down the track.
The standards around testing and approval and advances in medicine vary greatly from 1960 when the pill was introduced to now where MRNA technology,just 20 years old, has changed the course of this pandemic. To assume medical knowledge in 1960 is comparator now is quite frankly ludicrous

Reactions: 34

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
How’s Mia Freedman - “I’m a swinging voter” blah blah
Just stop pretending to care about social issues and admit you vote LNP asshole because under them you can keep hoarding money.

Reactions: 33

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
God people here will whinge about anything lol. Hi Beaky, is that you? How dare some old guy have a go about a keep simply being a kid! I would be absolutely furious if someone did that to me! He was clearly in the wrong otherwise the staff wouldn't have apologised and offered them a free meal! Probably a step too far posting his photo but I do get the accountability and the point she is getting across. These are the type of grubs that make us feel like our children need to be silent when we are in public and scared to take them out of the house for simply being. A friend of mine is legit in therapy to try and help her get the courage to take her 3 year old out because of the children are to be seen and not heard mentality! #istandwithsmilf
LOL that hashtag #istandwithsmilf 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing for you

Anyway let’s stop posting about her. She would be absolutely loving all this airtime. I’m disappointed I can’t see her stories anymore but I couldn’t bare to like her account. I’m sure tomorrow she will still be talking about this and she might even throw in a story or two about her “adhd” 🙄

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I hate it when people go on about “organic” food that they buy (I’m looking at you ashy bines) It’s such a privilege to be able to afford organic food and it makes me sick when they go on about it. They very clearly haven’t lived on the poverty line or know anyone who has because if they did they’d realise that everyone would love to be able to afford food that was organically grown. Also it makes me laugh that most of the people who do buy the organic food are filled to the brim with Botox and fillers - like honey please, make it make sense?!!?

Pollie

VIP Member
Just recently started following this woman ( Olivia Molly rogers) because I liked her content about self love ect ect.
but I saw this today and it’s just not right.
so she’s admitted to having a cold? And that her nose has been running like a tap yet this is a photo of her at movieworld and she’s posted photos and videos of her in close contact with kids and other people at movie world. She then goes and gets her hair & makeup done professionally so she’s again in close contact with people, and THEN goes out for dinner at a restaurant where she is in close contact with people yet again, AND NOW is hot air ballooning where yep you guessed it, is in close contact with other people. All while displaying symptoms. I am a nurse, not a doctor so take this with a grain of salt, but colds are usually still quite contagious for a few weeks after displaying symptoms, and she’s just said that her nose is running like a tap?I just don’t get it, like atleast wear a mask?
I think people have this bizarre concept that if it’s not Covid then it doesn’t matter. It’s so selfish.

• Heart