Australian Influencers #13 Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this story made me get a lump in my throat. That poor poor child…
I just don’t understand her is she really that clueless in terms of learning/understanding her child’s needs, has she just not followed up because of associated costs or has she been in complete denial all these years, my heart breaks for wee Riley.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand her is she really that clueless in terms of learning/understanding her child’s needs, has she just not followed up because of associated costs or has she been in complete denial all these years, my heart breaks for wee Riley.
It’s not rocket science to put flax and moisture in your child’s food if they are having bowel issues. Hope the dietitian puts a stop to all the prepackaged, additive packed food she feeds them because it’s cheap! Those babymumum crackers she was sponsored to feed them are full of crap and made in China…

Reactions: 5
Does anyone here have a subscription to daily telegraph that could kindly post the article about jade tunchys fashion week faux pas?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone here have a subscription to daily telegraph that could kindly post the article about jade tunchys fashion week faux pas?
I don't have paid access but the article was available somewhere else and I read it a few days ago. She went dressed head to toe in Louis Vuitton - apparently there is a unwritten rule that you wear Australia designers. Which makes sense to me, but she doesn't strike me as someone who cares about supporting local designers.

Reactions: 13
Here you go:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the other hand, props to Grecian for documenting her ongoing neglect of her daughter online for aaaaall to see.
I hope Riley sues her one day (clearly got legals on the mind right now lol)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What was ugly eyebrows excuse for this neglect, ' she fell through the cracks' again? Gotta say the husband must be equally as useless cause he should have noticed also & done something about it for the poor baby.

Reactions: 12
I think Olivia Molly Rogers is kinda neutral-problematic. But I find it very performative to say “hey here is my bad skin just like you” then have multiple days of professional make up artists making her look model ready. I thought the same with her mental health book. I thought it was providing a palatable insight into mental health struggles, but was so far from the ugly reality. I like that she is trying to be “open and honest” but it is such a cleaned up and palatable version I can’t help but eye roll

Reactions: 8
I think Olivia Molly Rogers is kinda neutral-problematic. But I find it very performative to say “hey here is my bad skin just like you” then have multiple days of professional make up artists making her look model ready. I thought the same with her mental health book. I thought it was providing a palatable insight into mental health struggles, but was so far from the ugly reality. I like that she is trying to be “open and honest” but it is such a cleaned up and palatable version I can’t help but eye roll
I see her whole character arc as sort of an example of the primacy of ‘victim’ status in the current cultural moment, and how on the nose having any sort of ‘privilege’ has become. Not saying she hasn’t had her struggles, because of course, she has. But at the end of the day blind Freddy can see she grew up rich and beautiful, is currently rich and beautiful, and has had and will always have a life of pretty immense comfort and ease. I know everyone wants to be ‘relatable’ these days but we’re talking a gal who not only *bought* a house in inner Melbourne, but then *immediately* renovated it. Who posts pictures of her now-husband proposing on a holiday to Europe. Who literally was Miss Universe. The fact she has bad skin sometimes doesn’t really cut through all that, for me anyway

Reactions: 20
Abbies website/clothing label just launched and it's even more expensive than I expected. $180 for an illfitting jumpsuit 🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What was ugly eyebrows excuse for this neglect, ' she fell through the cracks' again? Gotta say the husband must be equally as useless cause he should have noticed also & done something about it for the poor baby.
I’m wondering if he’s blind? Those eyebrows are something else. Grecian thinks baking ten bags of muffins is going to make up for 4.5 years of negligence and ignorance? I’d love to see the difference between a child who’s got a similar level of disability and has actually had support through their childhood vs poor little Riley

Reactions: 12
All the time wasted by her banging on about her wanting a fourth child would have been better spent focusing on the needs of three she already had, Riley especially. Those twins were born before the pandemic so bad brows & husband have zero excuse for not getting that baby more help & intervention.

Reactions: 16
Abbies website/clothing label just launched and it's even more expensive than I expected. $180 for an illfitting jumpsuit 🫠
This range is just not it. Inclusive sizing doesn’t mean it’s made to suit or flatter bigger girls, as can be seen from the photo posted on Insta. The jumpsuit and the pink dress in particular. I saw Katie Parrott posted that she’s buying 4 items from this range. At those prices I’m like 😳🤯😖

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I see her whole character arc as sort of an example of the primacy of ‘victim’ status in the current cultural moment, and how on the nose having any sort of ‘privilege’ has become. Not saying she hasn’t had her struggles, because of course, she has. But at the end of the day blind Freddy can see she grew up rich and beautiful, is currently rich and beautiful, and has had and will always have a life of pretty immense comfort and ease. I know everyone wants to be ‘relatable’ these days but we’re talking a gal who not only *bought* a house in inner Melbourne, but then *immediately* renovated it. Who posts pictures of her now-husband proposing on a holiday to Europe. Who literally was Miss Universe. The fact she has bad skin sometimes doesn’t really cut through all that, for me anyway
Well articulated- thank you. I remember her book coming out the same time a woman whom I follow on tiktok was finally admitted to psych inpatient and had a bunch of self harm sores on her face. This experience was so much more insightful but OMR version was always gonna be more palatable

Reactions: 2
This range is just not it. Inclusive sizing doesn’t mean it’s made to suit or flatter bigger girls, as can be seen from the photo posted on Insta. The jumpsuit and the pink dress in particular. I saw Katie Parrott posted that she’s buying 4 items from this range. At those prices I’m like 😳🤯😖
I’m sorry but there are sooo many comments on this post raving about how good she looks and the model is beautiful but are they blind? This has to be the ugliest outfit I have ever seen and in no way is it flattering! Just because you can make something that will fit a plus size person doesn’t mean the plus size person should be wearing it! I just don’t get it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but there are sooo many comments on this post raving about how good she looks and the model is beautiful but are they blind? This has to be the ugliest outfit I have ever seen and in no way is it flattering! Just because you can make something that will fit a plus size person doesn’t mean the plus size person should be wearing it! I just don’t get it!
That is so so bad. It doesn’t even look comfortable, you’d be constantly adjusting and tugging it out of crevices 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.