Australian Influencers #13 Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay do influencers get paid to attend red carpet premieres? We all know they get invited for the publicity but I see people like Erin Holland who hire a stylist and get their hair done for every single premiere. She was literally in Gold Coast for Elvis last week and she’s in Sydney tonight for Jurassic World?

Like surely you wouldn’t be putting this much effort and money in just to get your face on Daily Mail if you weren’t getting paid

Reactions: 2
I do understand what your saying but my take on Reid is it's not that deep - he is the product of having a camera shoved in his face since birth.

I understand this being an emotive issue for people I truly do
Single mum and single parented child no dad at all ect ect

But it’s well documented and researched that children especially in the first 3 years without maternal influence or paternal influence are affected

Does that mean it two loving parents are not wanted or appreciated
No
But the human brain is not made to adapt to diversity just yet
Our biological needs are not an emotive issue
We need fathers and we need mothers
Mothers most of all

Does that mean things won’t change no
Does that mean parents will abusive mothers and fathers are better off no?
We need strong maternal and paternal love and it is very well researched

And it does not make someone a homophobe to understand otherwise

Yes families thrive under all kinds of different family models but biologically without a strong loving maternal influence the human brain has to adapt and protect itself

Reactions: 11
That article talks alot about separation from the primary caregiver - the study was done on mother's because they were commonly the primary caregiver and it was nearly 15 years ago. But it doesn't account for same-sex families. It talks about being separated from your primary caregiver for even a week can be a problem, but Reid's primary caregiver(s) haven't left him unattended.

I don't think that study backs your argument.

The trauma from the stolen generation has some similarities but it was far more complex than just parental/maternal separation. That argument is a stretch too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.