Australian Influencers #12 lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand the fundamentals of polyamory (instead of relying solely on one partner for all your needs you have multiple partners for different needs) and what she’s doing isn’t polyamory it’s … sheer desperation.
She should know by now given how hard it’s been for her to even land a bloke that men aren’t lining for her. Take the hint, Abbie.
Woahhh the internalised misogyny you have re Abbie is.. quite something. Re the open relationship- has it not occurred to you that Abbie might have other reasons for wanting it than merely ‘desperation to get a man’? She’s bisexual, after all

Reactions: 19
Woahhh the internalised misogyny you have re Abbie is.. quite something. Re the open relationship- has it not occurred to you that Abbie might have other reasons for wanting it than merely ‘desperation to get a man’? She’s bisexual, after all
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again but not everything needs a label. Open relationships are always going to leave people really uncomfortable, doesn’t mean they have internalised misogyny. I personally would never want to share my partner but I certainly don’t hate Abbie for it, I just think it’s very weird. No label needed ❤ I said this with love too and I didn’t mean for it to come across as rude xxx

Reactions: 4
Omg Erin from LuLu loves is such a drainer!!!! She acts she’s like she’s the only one with a child with special needs 😤😫😤😫😤

Reactions: 2
I have internalised misogyny because she’s sooking that her bf has managed to hook up with many people since they opened their relationship but she hasn’t? Hmm … 🤣

Her whole schtick has been about trying to land a bloke. Hence her going on the Bachelor and Love Island etc. That’s part of her “brand”. Her not being able to makes her “relatable” to her insecure, twit fans. Now she finally gets a bloke and the relationship is “open” and she’s still sooking.

God who isn’t “bisexual” these days. Revolutionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I so agree, why bother being in a relationship if you just want to sleep with other people.
I have friends that are in an open relationship and they are very happy. They have rules around it that apply to both of them. It's definitely not for me but I respect people's choices.

Comments like that one just show such a lack of understanding.

However, whether Abbie wants an open relationship or not, or is just doing it for her BF - she knew the reaction she was going to get when she announced it. And then rather then move on, she went into one of her huge rants and came off sounding like a petulant child.

Any positives she tried to show around unconventional relationships got lost in her little tantrum

Reactions: 7
She seems to have a lot of those little tantrums.

The latest one is about her getting told to slow her speaking down. But like how dare you, she has ADHD guys. 🙄

I have friends that are in an open relationship and they are very happy. They have rules around it that apply to both of them. It's definitely not for me but I respect people's choices.

Comments like that ine just show such a lack of understanding.

However, whether Abbie wants an open relationship or not, or is just doing it for her BF - she knew the reaction she was going to get when she announced it. And then rather then move on, she went into one of her huge rants and came off sounding like a petulant child.

Any positives she tried to show around unconventional relationships got lost in her little tantrum
I actually didn’t even think of this, she could have kept the whole thing quiet and no one would have thought anything of it

Reactions: 1
Announcing it is fine - I'm all for showing how different relationships can work. But she knew what she was doing. And the meltdown after ruined any positives that could have come from it

Reactions: 3
I actually didn’t even think of this, she could have kept the whole thing quiet and no one would have thought anything of it
But then how would you know she’s a “Cool Girl”?

Wow her latest spin about the fit of the clothes in her clothing range is something else. Flattering clothes are soooo 1994 guys. Just pay me money to wear clothes that go up your clacker and let you jiggle and rub uncomfortably when you move (I’m not a size 8 by any means and chub rub is real my friends.) Her clothes all look great on everyone end of story. Even when they’re literally tearing at the seams.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cutting in here but anyone have a new thread name?

Australian Influencers 13# Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Announcing it is fine - I'm all for showing how different relationships can work. But she knew what she was doing. And the meltdown after ruined any positives that could have come from it
Totally agree with you! I also have friends who have open relationships/occasionally sleep with people other than their spouse and seem really happy with their arrangements- it’s not for me personally but I love hearing about all different relationship types and dynamics. But she does seem to overtly bring attention to things she thinks will get a big reaction and extra press coverage and then act all annoyed when it actually happens. Also re: the clothing range, it’s f*king revolting. Cheap nasty fabric and as a size 10 I can imagine the clit chafe that horribly cut jumpsuit would cause! It didn’t look nice, or comfortable or anyone so I don’t understand the point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.