Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I think the thing with tattle is that we need to stop bringing our own experiences into the mix and getting offended. We are discussing influencers and let’s be honest, nearly all of them are completely dishonest and will do ANYTHING for money and engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 55

annoyingmuch

yeah and the point of him posting pics of what most see as completely harmless is to educate parents about how seemingly innocent pics can be used in the sickest way by pedophiles. After that, I bet smilf was much more conscious of what she shared about her daughter.

He does a lot of good and his approach is harsh, but that’s how he cuts through. If you have a public account with loads of followers you MUST be conscious of the photos and info you share about your kids. They can so easily end up on the dark web :-(.
He used another person's photo without permission and blocked and bullied her when she asked him to take it down. That's the actual problem.

Reactions: 42

Notamused

I just want to add that having spent three years on the kids oncology ward with my niece when she was a toddler… unless you’ve been there, you don’t get to call someone out for being too negative and doom and gloom. That’s just gross. You might not approve of how Erin copes but do you know how you would? Are you certain that you’d fit the Pollyanna mould society expects of the chronically ill and parents of disabled or sick children? I think Erin makes some uncomfortable because she doesn’t fit the mould.

I don’t agree with Erin’s views around vaccination but I do sympathise. When your child is ill and no one can help, you clutch at straws.
I have a developmentally delayed non verbal autistic son. I have some knowledge of what Erin is going through. I was commenting from my POV regarding the many posts that suggest that her family can't celebrate special occasions because Luella appears to have no idea/show any interest in the event. There are posts saying Erin rarely leaves the house with Luella.

I fight and advocate for my son EVERY DAY due to peoples perception that because my son does not talk; does not make eye contact; does not fit into the "normal" mould that he is dumb, inferior and less deserving of love, praise, an education, time then his neurotypical peers. My child doesn't care or show any interest in celebrations but he gets included in everything. I presume competence - I believe that one day my son might talk; I believe one day he will be TT; I believe one day he might be able to put his pants on by himself; I believe one day he might even be able to make toast. Will he ever live independently - probably not. But that's ok, I will still keep showing him and teaching him because if at 4 years old i already give up on him I too will fall into that deep dark hole of grief and it wont help either of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

beby

Jules fucking Coffey. She’s a major eye roll normally but the story of her telling Hadley the snack she wants isn’t healthy!? Wtf. I feel so awful for these little girls being shamed at such a young age for wanting FOOD. I have little girls and we talk about how all food can healthy and unhealthy ie if all you ate were apples, that would be unhealthy. If all you ate was chocolate, that would be unhealthy. But everything in moderation. Apples are good for our bodies. Chocolate is good for our soul. Jules is disgusting and I hope she reads here because shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Gretelgottago

I know we cant talk about Voldemort, but can we talk about adam whittington? nearly a million followers and such interesting stories hes posted tonight..... accusations of alcoholism, child abuse and pedophilia. Its pure insanity.
He is foul. I saw the incident you’re referring to back when it happened and can say he was completely in the wrong. He took a photo of (insert smaller account here) child and sexualized, all to get a rise out of her.

Disgusting that he still has a platform,
Not just from that issue but he has a very checkered past which is easy to find on a quick google searxh.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Jules was my mother, and I am now an adult with an eating disorder. My first day of grade 6 was my first Weight Watchers meeting. I joined the local old lady walking group at 12. I’ve had weight loss surgery. Every single thing I put in my mouth is analysed, I don’t eat before 11am. I weigh myself every day. I analyse and scrutinise every inch of my body, multiple times a day.

Jules, THIS is the life you’re setting your daughter up for, and she will HATE YOU for it.

Fucking do better.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I freaking love Bodzilla and I love her style. She's a cool babe. This - no. I've rarely seen worse camel toe and its not much better on Abbie. I just have these visions of them all picking them out all day. OUCH.
She’s not the nicest person getting around, and I’ll just leave it at that. As with most, they only show you what they want you to see.

As for this ‘drop’, if you’re gonna wrap fat bodies in your cheap, overseas clothes made for 14 year olds, make sure it doesn’t bust open on them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

sharalandaah

It’s cringe, we got Kyree who is a retiree in spirit (and skin) and then Bec, nearing 40 yo mother of 4, including a pre teen… off wearing a bralette at a festival aimed at punters either much younger or bigger music fans than her. It’s just a weird choice. I bought the interior design, athleisure thing but this is just odd and a bit sad. Who wants to go to a music festival at that age? Do Burning Man at least! She also seems devoid of any personality/interest/hobby - like if she were a massive music fan I’d buy it, she just seems to like partying or shilling stuff on the gram… or obsessed with her image and appearing to have it all.
I don’t like BecJudd but I *hate* the thought that there’s some sort of expiry date on attending live music! People of all ages absolutely should be out dancing, celebrating, living their best lives. It’s such an ageist notion to contend that nobody over 25 is allowed to do these things. Plus, this is Cochella- a bunch of the acts on the bill, and a HEAP of the music-industry royalty in attendance, are Bec’s age or older.

Reactions: 31

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion.
Australian Influencers #13 Camel toes, Relationship woes, Whinging about life is my default, Tonight I cooked with salt.

• Haha

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
There is no medical professional that’s going to give clearance for gym work 13 days post partum. It would be a huge red flag for me. Who even wants to? FFS, let your body recover and enjoy your baby. Go for a gentle walk with the baby in a pram if you want to do something active.

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
I went and searched Vanessa amorosi and got super confused as all I saw were on stage performances then realised it had a different spelling / someone else!
Now I have it in my head

ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY
ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY
IN
THE
WHOLE
WIDE WORLD

• Haha
Reactions: 30

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I can’t get behind people calling Adam out. We all have skeletons in our closet but if you really look at the facts you’ll see that he does so much good. He helps parents get their children back so of course he is going to be in trouble with the law. It is very well known that pedofiles have been making false claims against him in an attempt to bring him down. I’m sorry but anyone trying to stop child abusers is a winner in my eyes
They are talking about a an account starting with the letter S and then followed with the milf, put those together and you’ll be able to find who they’re talking about x
He's a bully. And I'm not a fan of hers. There are better ways to make a point than the incredible victim blaming method he took with her.

Influencers sell their children on the daily on IG. She was a non-issue and he went after her unreasonably.

Reactions: 29

lolza_

Georgie Stevenson’s baby wearing $600 shoes 🤯
This whole set of stories yesterday made me mad. Her husband bought her some PA pyjamas for Mother’s Day, then PA GIFTED her the same pair - so she goes back to the shops to return the Mother’s Day pair from her husband and comes home with stuff from Prada…
So ungrateful I would have kept the ones from my husband and gifted the ones from PA to a mother that deserves them
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Lerrrrrrt

yeah and the point of him posting pics of what most see as completely harmless is to educate parents about how seemingly innocent pics can be used in the sickest way by pedophiles. After that, I bet smilf was much more conscious of what she shared about her daughter.

He does a lot of good and his approach is harsh, but that’s how he cuts through. If you have a public account with loads of followers you MUST be conscious of the photos and info you share about your kids. They can so easily end up on the dark web :-(.
There is really no way to justify that it is ok to ‘educate parents’ by using a photo of an identifiable child without permission in that manner on a public platform .

Reactions: 28

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Life of Claire back at the gym 13 days PP is she for real??? Smug bitch if she's not careful she will get a prolapse like Sarah's day
I'm looking forward to 'Guys, obviously I got clearance. Please respect my privacy. Everybody's journey is different. I love Baby Boy so much'

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lisaann13

Why is Bec Judd at Coachella again? Give it up you are pushing 40 stop acting like a 20 year old. Wondering if it’s for a sponsorship as I haven’t seen anyone with her except her mum who by the way flew economy while Bec was in business class lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25