Australian Influencers #12 lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has bought out SOOOO many products/campaigns in that time that I wonder really how involved she is/was? I mean she recently had those bikinis too.
Everything else to my knowledge has been a collab. This is her brand.

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion.
Australian Influencers #13 Camel toes, Relationship woes, Whinging about life is my default, Tonight I cooked with salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw a comment on an London’s IG that said something along the lines of ‘matts got a temper. He cheats on her all the time. Ask Tammy about how she has to lock herself in the bathroom at a party away from Matt. He’s abusive and loves coke’
All is not Rosie in camp hembrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brittney Noonan looking miserable and drawn. Wholly crap her life must be miserable and sad if this photo with your kids is the best one they could shoot.

Reactions: 6
Everything else to my knowledge has been a collab. This is her brand.
Maybe she should stick to the collabs then! Her line is targeting specific people who want to wear this type of clingy block clothing. Not for me!

Reactions: 1
I swear Olivia Molly Rogers' stylist must dislike her.
So is she officially an influencer now? Has a stylist dress her, goes to events, posts ads? Seems so shallow and unfulfilling compared to her being a Speech Path but I guess each to their own.

Reactions: 5
I saw a comment on an London’s IG that said something along the lines of ‘matts got a temper. He cheats on her all the time. Ask Tammy about how she has to lock herself in the bathroom at a party away from Matt. He’s abusive and loves coke’
All is not Rosie in camp hembrow.
Wow. I just don’t get these vibes from him? But I have seen many comments like this. I hope it’s not true. There are some wild stans on either side of the Tammy/Reece split, some of the comments are out of control 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So is she officially an influencer now? Has a stylist dress her, goes to events, posts ads? Seems so shallow and unfulfilling compared to her being a Speech Path but I guess each to their own.
She does paid partnerships and I know of her so she’s definitely an influencer! Haha I don’t know if she has another job but yes the influencer life is very shallow!

Nothing new for her, she always looks like that 😂
She’s such a misery. Every second post is moping or complaining about something. I suspect she’s pushing the “relatability” schtick but for goodness sake! So many people would do anything to be in her position with a comfortable home and three healthy children. Just enjoy your lovely life.

Also why is she trying to make HG a personality trait. I had it with all of my pregnancies and they were the hardest things I’ve ever endured. I was so glad to move past it and enjoy my babies once it was over. Why would you want to dwell on it? Seek psychological help if you’re traumatised and enjoy your HG-free future!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it interesting that Curvysam isn’t hanging around with the big group of plus size influencers (icurvy, Bodzilla, Stacie Mcg etc) that are attending the Curve Edit at fashion week?

Anyone else find it interesting that Curvysam isn’t hanging around with the big group of plus size influencers (icurvy, Bodzilla, Stacie Mcg etc) that are attending the Curve Edit at fashion week?
I saw her on someone’s stories, can’t remember who now 🤔. Are they rest of them all with one talent agency or something? It looked like they were invited as a big group. I would have expected to see her with them more though 👀

Reactions: 3
Because she’s a moany sack of tit and nobody likes her. She had a falling out with Stace McGreggs awhile ago, I noticed they stopped following each other. She’s the mental age of a giant toddler

Reactions: 3
She’s such a misery. Every second post is moping or complaining about something. I suspect she’s pushing the “relatability” schtick but for goodness sake! So many people would do anything to be in her position with a comfortable home and three healthy children. Just enjoy your lovely life.

Also why is she trying to make HG a personality trait. I had it with all of my pregnancies and they were the hardest things I’ve ever endured. I was so glad to move past it and enjoy my babies once it was over. Why would you want to dwell on it? Seek psychological help if you’re traumatised and enjoy your HG-free future!
Oh god don’t mention HG! please I beg you 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.