Australian Influencers #12 lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian Influencers #12, lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get - thanks to @usemycode for the thread title suggestions I combined your two together haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So to those who were posting about Jules Coffey clearly having a favourite and constantly putting Hadley down, thank you for opening my eyes! It was like a glass shattering realisation. She’s always bugged me a little bit, especially when she was renting before they moved into their build and she constantly made remarks about the house and ‘don’t mind this ugly kitchen or this background’. Even tonight she has to point out the strangers in the background of the photo with her husband. That’s just drawing attention to them, never would notice all this stuff if she didn’t feel almost embarrassed about what she posts or that something doesn’t look fancy or expensive

Reactions: 16
So to those who were posting about Jules Coffey clearly having a favourite and constantly putting Hadley down, thank you for opening my eyes! It was like a glass shattering realisation. She’s always bugged me a little bit, especially when she was renting before they moved into their build and she constantly made remarks about the house and ‘don’t mind this ugly kitchen or this background’. Even tonight she has to point out the strangers in the background of the photo with her husband. That’s just drawing attention to them, never would notice all this stuff if she didn’t feel almost embarrassed about what she posts or that something doesn’t look fancy or expensive
Ick she puts down her middle child a lot. Likes to complain heaps about her kids. Definitely one I can’t follow lol. Also put the damn pram break on! It’s an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 7
Careful about posting about RH as last time she was discussed here she went private and had a big huge rant. I unfollowed her and am saddened to read on here she hasn't changed. Her little girl just breaks my heart.

Sharenting is a word I learned today and she does it.

Also seeing as we can talk about TML. What the hell is her podcast and why does it exist? Why does she show photos of her kids as babies and then randomly stop. Showing them as babies isn't protecting their privacy... or is it just your own privacy you care about?

Theres another person I've followed for years. Monetises her account, has 11k followes... Meekah Raine. Anyone else follow her?!?

Reactions: 2
Careful about posting about RH as last time she was discussed here she went private and had a big huge rant. I unfollowed her and am saddened to read on here she hasn't changed. Her little girl just breaks my heart.

Also seeing as we can talk about TML. What the hell is her podcast and why does it exist? Why does she show photos of her kids as babies and then randomly stop. Showing them as babies isn't protecting their privacy... or is it just your own privacy you care about?

Theres another person I've followed for years. Monetises her account, has 11k followes... Meekah Raine. Anyone else follow her?!?
I don’t know her but I’ve just seen she’s doing egg donation. Interesting to share.

She and her current partner have a very interesting relationship. Very open from what I can gather.

Yeah a lot of people are anonymous in the “debt free community” so she never showed her face and didn’t show her 3 year old either when he was born but she’s slowly loosened up. I’ve seen photos of her / know her name and who she is through meet ups from Instagram. I’m not sure why she hides her identity, she looks like any other average person in the community.

Reactions: 3
Yeah a lot of people are anonymous in the “debt free community” so she never showed her face and didn’t show her 3 year old either when he was born but she’s slowly loosened up. I’ve seen photos of her / know her name and who she is through meet ups from Instagram. I’m not sure why she hides her identity, she looks like any other average person in the community.
She says its because she shares so much and can only do so because she remains anon. She's started covering #3's face but didn't for the first couple of weeks. It doesn't make sense. If you're staying anon, or hiding your kids face - hide them. No point showing his face and hiding the other two? IDGI.

She says its because she shares so much and can only do so because she remains anon. She's started covering #3's face but didn't for the first couple of weeks. It doesn't make sense. If you're staying anon, or hiding your kids face - hide them. No point showing his face and hiding the other two? IDGI.
very contradictory, I agree.

I don’t know her but I’ve just seen she’s doing egg donation. Interesting to share.
I think that's really good to share!? Way more needs to be discussed regarding this as there is barely donor's.

I started the process after seeing it on that Meghan chicks page from Bachie.

WTF at Kylie Camps new BF hmmmm don't think this will end well. Nice face tatt he rocking :oops:
Kylie Camps is such an insecure fragile dick.

Reactions: 5
I think that's really good to share!? Way more needs to be discussed regarding this as there is barely donor's.

Omg Kylie Camps, that's a name I haven't come across for years! (I'm new to tattle). I used to follow her back in the day...i just checked out her insta, and good grief her face has puffed up from all the injectables...ooft!

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
Yes I follow her

Meekah and her partner swap partners all the time, this is information I have seen her share.

Reactions: 1
She looks so different compared to a few years ago!
Mother of christ!

I just love the fact she swapped her business and personal page because her business page had more followers!

Don't know if she still runs that sleep thing. But she was such a rude cow.

Reactions: 4

Yea I didn’t mean it in a bad way it’s interesting to share the process lol.

• Heart
Life of Claire back at the gym 13 days PP is she for real??? Smug witch if she's not careful she will get a prolapse like Sarah's day

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.