Australian Influencers #12 lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she’d look like with that Snapchat frown filter on given that’s her default look
Ok, couldn’t help myself (I’d normally block out the kids’ faces but the juxtaposition of them smiling and her miserable is too comical)

Ps. Sorry Tahlia

Ping @emmygluewho

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god I’ve just watched someone do an Egg Cleansing (something about removing the spirits and the evil eye) and I’m done with Instagram today! There has to be some sort of personality type to blindly follow all this “woo woo” stuff and I’m just not that! 🧿🪬🙈🥚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She has bought out SOOOO many products/campaigns in that time that I wonder really how involved she is/was? I mean she recently had those bikinis too.
She really needs her own thread.

I find her so problematic.

I dunno, maybe I’m just an old boring feminist but for her to be a “feminist icon” just because she masturbates and isn’t underfed actually makes me sick. And I say that as the mother of a child on the cusp of teenagerdom who’d probably be easily impressed with her putting it all out there.

It’s not THAT she puts it all out there it’s what she puts out there. Her desperation and eagerness for validation is palpable. Her obsession with being hot and fuckable isn’t “empowering” like she thinks it is. I’ve watched her on various reality TV shows and know she doesn’t duck for fun she fucks and gets intimate and let’s guys take it to the next level because she thinks it’ll make them like her. She’s THAT girl.
If she went all over reality TV and just did whatever she wanted because she liked it I’d respect that but she’s desperate and sad and she cries constantly.

Her whole shtick for the past few years is she got rejected by The Bachelor and has been trying to find a bloke. Now she’s got a bloke and … it’s an open relationship? Okayyyyy.

I think she’s dangerous for younger girls following along because they think well as long as she’s getting deals and collabs and making money and getting gigs she must be a legit. Well uh, no. She just has a savvy manager and accountant but that can turn on a dime also. One bad investment and there goes your credibility.

Anyway. Maybe I’m just old. But to me she’s dangerous and a fraud. I expect more from my “feminist icons” than rubbing up against the opposite sex on national television and putting out cheap badly designed leisurewear?

Reactions: 13
I saw her on someone’s stories, can’t remember who now 🤔. Are they rest of them all with one talent agency or something? It looked like they were invited as a big group. I would have expected to see her with them more though 👀
Surprise bleeping surprise 🤮

It’s like a bleeping men girl convention.

Katie Parrot (who I usually adore) on her stories literally whinging FROM FASHION WEEK that she wasn’t invited and wants to be invited for the whole week next year.

Like hun, look around you, does it matter how you got there to rub shoulders with Instagrams most toxic? You’re there doing it. Just shut up.

🥴

She really needs her own thread.

I find her so problematic.

I dunno, maybe I’m just an old boring feminist but for her to be a “feminist icon” just because she masturbates and isn’t underfed actually makes me sick. And I say that as the mother of a child on the cusp of teenagerdom who’d probably be easily impressed with her putting it all out there.

It’s not THAT she puts it all out there it’s what she puts out there. Her desperation and eagerness for validation is palpable. Her obsession with being hot and fuckable isn’t “empowering” like she thinks it is. I’ve watched her on various reality TV shows and know she doesn’t duck for fun she fucks and gets intimate and let’s guys take it to the next level because she thinks it’ll make them like her. She’s THAT girl.
If she went all over reality TV and just did whatever she wanted because she liked it I’d respect that but she’s desperate and sad and she cries constantly.

Her whole shtick for the past few years is she got rejected by The Bachelor and has been trying to find a bloke. Now she’s got a bloke and … it’s an open relationship? Okayyyyy.

I think she’s dangerous for younger girls following along because they think well as long as she’s getting deals and collabs and making money and getting gigs she must be a legit. Well uh, no. She just has a savvy manager and accountant but that can turn on a dime also. One bad investment and there goes your credibility.

Anyway. Maybe I’m just old. But to me she’s dangerous and a fraud. I expect more from my “feminist icons” than rubbing up against the opposite sex on national television and putting out cheap badly designed leisurewear?
She lost me over her covid bullshit and constant public bullying. Everyone was experiencing their first pandemic, a national health crisis, who the duck are you to judge how people personally respond to this grief?

I also believe you can’t go to another country and diss the way they do things, no matter how outdated and sexist it is. Pull ya bleeping head in and show some respect.

And now she’s on the fast fashion train lol. People have receipts and bleeping long memories, Abbie. We all know how much sustainability and excess packaging triggers you, so unless these clothes are made in Australia (it’s already obvious they aren’t!) by people not being exploited, lastly packaging them in a cute little hero pack with its own sprinkle covered halo, the court of public opinion will have you swinging from a tree in no time.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think she was always the same, but there was a period back in the day when her brand of eating disorder adjacent, manifesting woo woo, MLM peddling wellness influencer was in vogue and normalised, if you were a certain age. Back in the era when Belle Gibson was milking it.
How does she not see how unhealthy and gaunt she looks? Her skin looks like that of a woman twice her age.

Attachments

• Wow
Maybe I’m just old. But to me she’s dangerous and a fraud. I expect more from my “feminist icons”
I feel the same about her. On the one hand I find her well educated and she brings more intelligence to her conversations than many BUT she also goes on these god awful rants when things don't go her way and any valid point she made gets lost.

She also gaslights her followers and leans into the victim mentality when she gets called out for things.

I like that she is sex positive and pushes the narrative that women can, and should enjoy sex. But still, everything she does just comes off as slightly not genuine. She just takes everything a bit too far to be believable.

She comes as across as desperate for attention. And I hate to pick on her clothes because people should wear whatever they want, I really believe that. But with her - again it seems like she choose clothes deliberately to gain attention.....

Reactions: 5
Tattlers. Chrissie swan went for a walk in a windproof and waterproof jacket, and shock horror, it worked! She stayed dry! Amazing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel the same about her. On the one hand I find her well educated and she brings more intelligence to her conversations than many BUT she also goes on these god awful rants when things don't go her way and any valid point she made gets lost.

She also gaslights her followers and leans into the victim mentality when she gets called out for things.

I like that she is sex positive and pushes the narrative that women can, and should enjoy sex. But still, everything she does just comes off as slightly not genuine. She just takes everything a bit too far to be believable.

She comes as across as desperate for attention. And I hate to pick on her clothes because people should wear whatever they want, I really believe that. But with her - again it seems like she choose clothes deliberately to gain attention.....
I think a lot of it comes down to her age. She’s incredibly immature. Also the fact that there aren’t many vocal feminist personalities in mainstream media. Or if there are they don’t get the same amount of attention.
I’m undecided whether I think she’s genuine or not. I think she thinks she is. I think she thinks she’s being subversive but she’s really not.
Putting yourself out there and crying on national tv doesn’t make her bold or brave. That tit happens on MasterChef every other week.

Reactions: 2
Surely she had surgery to remove excess skin? I can not believe that she just lost all that weight without any help at all.
She had WLS no ifs or butts and she needs to stop telling people that she lost weight by cutting out alcohol and just walking.

Reactions: 17
So glad others feel the same way about Abbie! I had to block her during the pandemic - I couldn’t stand the bullying that was going on! Outing her friends for not wanting the vaccine but saying they got Botox or take ketamine etc. if she was smart enough she would have realised that people didn’t want to the vaccine because number 1 it was being forced upon us and number 2 there still wasn’t enough research around it and number 3 people were genuinely scared but noooo let’s let Abbie get on her stories and bully the crap out of people! I am not outdated but i actually think it’s gross the way her and Conrad go out and have sex with other people and then come back to each other - I can’t explain it but it just makes me feel ick!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So glad others feel the same way about Abbie! I had to block her during the pandemic - I couldn’t stand the bullying that was going on! Outing her friends for not wanting the vaccine but saying they got Botox or take ketamine etc. if she was smart enough she would have realised that people didn’t want to the vaccine because number 1 it was being forced upon us and number 2 there still wasn’t enough research around it and number 3 people were genuinely scared but noooo let’s let Abbie get on her stories and bully the crap out of people! I am not outdated but i actually think it’s gross the way her and Conrad go out and have sex with other people and then come back to each other - I can’t explain it but it just makes me feel ick!
I so agree, why bother being in a relationship if you just want to sleep with other people. I think that backfired on her though, wasn’t it her idea but he is the only one who has slept with other people?? She is trying to be progressive but that ain’t it. So glad she has shut up about the vaccine stuff though it was exhausting hearing about it all the time, as for the whole Italian menu price for men thing who cares. You are are holidays in Italy, when we have just been through (and still in) a Pandemic, enjoy it. If that was myself and hubby we would have had a laugh about it .

Reactions: 4
I understand the fundamentals of polyamory (instead of relying solely on one partner for all your needs you have multiple partners for different needs) and what she’s doing isn’t polyamory it’s … sheer desperation.
She should know by now given how hard it’s been for her to even land a bloke that men aren’t lining for her. Take the hint, Abbie.

Reactions: 1
How does she get away with NEVER marking any of the free tit she gets as GIFTED?

View attachment 1262918
Beffy counts on her viewers liking her enough to never report her somewhere like this:

Reactions: 3
I just need to say I am SO sick of that Lizzo song everyone is using at the moment. I have to skip anything that has that song now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.