Australian Influencers #12 lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys! I am new to this thread and I am not sure if it's the right place but does anyone know Freya Haley? In her recent pictures she seems very very skinny, which normally isn't that obvious bc everything is very focus on her OO (even though she is a spiritual/hippie influencer) but her legs&co show a different story. I was wondering if anyone knows if she is okay/what is going on?
What do you think about someone with a perfect body by society standards trying to educate people on loving and embracing their bodies?

OMG LOL JAZ HAND IS GONNA SPEND ALL THE FAKE INFLUENCER MONEY SHE HAS MADE WITH HER RUBBISH JEWELERY ON FUCKIN DESIGNER BRANDS, TRIPS TO HAMILTON AND HOTEL STAYS.

FFS INVEST OR SAVE YOU twit. THIS MONEY WILL BE GONE FASTER THAN IT CAME IN.
I'm late to this but she owns two properties no?

Reactions: 1
Thank god Abbie has the morons in that group to buy her cheap garb. They’re going to order out of spite. 😂 Enjoy your mustard jumpsuits and thrush ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mustard jumpsuit is April (thebodzilla). I think she looks cool and I think she does too.

Who said you don't wear undies with them? Do we judge all outfits with how they would look/feel without undies - I didn't get that memo.
I freaking love Bodzilla and I love her style. She's a cool babe. This - no. I've rarely seen worse camel toe and its not much better on Abbie. I just have these visions of them all picking them out all day. OUCH.

Reactions: 5
The fabric looks quite thin? As if it’s draped over you rather than wrap and hold you if anyone understands. Also would need very specific underwear and bra as a result to be able to wear it.

Did everyone see Cyrells stories calling Skye out for suggesting her and Eden aren't in a genuine relationship...let's discuss

(videos on her page but I can't upload I don't know how)
Damn I missed Cyrells stories but the even was at Versace hotel and it looks like the formula brand spent quite a bit of money on it. Um the private jet!? So they might have asked her to take those stories down, not a good look and pretty unprofessional as she’s there for a brand.

I dislike skye but yea my boss wouldn’t like it either!

Attachments

I freaking love Bodzilla and I love her style. She's a cool babe. This - no. I've rarely seen worse camel toe and its not much better on Abbie. I just have these visions of them all picking them out all day. OUCH.
She’s not the nicest person getting around, and I’ll just leave it at that. As with most, they only show you what they want you to see.

As for this ‘drop’, if you’re gonna wrap fat bodies in your cheap, overseas clothes made for 14 year olds, make sure it doesn’t bust open on them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I had the exact same screenshot to post!!!! So damn dangerous and then stupidly posting it to her stories!!!
Cyrell is a damn idiot who will do anything to stay relevant.

But her child unrestrained!? That was next level fucked. Watch someone call her out and she play the racism card yet again.

Reactions: 11
She’s not the nicest person getting around, and I’ll just leave it at that. As with most, they only show you what they want you to see.

As for this ‘drop’, if you’re gonna wrap fat bodies in your cheap, overseas clothes made for 14 year olds, make sure it doesn’t bust open on them.
But but “inclusive” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The camel toe looks bad and that's just them posing, imagine how much worse it would be moving and walking around

Reactions: 2
Agreed, Bodzilla is the fakest woman. The stories I’ve heard about her are shocking. She’s so desperate to be famous

Reactions: 1
Fucks sake the women in the outspoken group are looking for any reason to pick a fight, just duck off already.
I saw that 😂 For the love of God don't use the word flattering in that group, you'll have a bunch of minions with pitchforks after you. Didn't realise it was such a loaded word 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
News to me that flattering means you’re trying to erase yourself and that not having fabric giving you a vagine wedgie means you’re ashamed of your bits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.