Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we all know she eats right cos #fukyum :rolleyes: The amount of food in front of them at that Parisian restaurant that they probably didn't eat was obscene
Let’s be honest, they up there having some Lunch Powder, Coke Zero and:

IMG_0496.jpeg

Can‘t believe she reposted this with editing 👀 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are all so unlikable. Who are Bridget and whoever? Are they the same people from booby tape?

Reactions: 2
I’ve found her body to look like a pre pubescent boy nothing appealing at all regardless if it’s natural or not

Reactions: 3
They look like a pack of absolute witch snobs.
Agree. They are. I went to an event some years back and the way they all walked in like they were top tit. One of my friends asked Bec for a selfie and she wasn’t happy about it. Another event and Nards was there looking all the ladies up and down when they came into the bathroom. Absolute witches.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Agree. They are. I went to an event some years back and the way they all walked in like they were top tit. One of my friends asked Bec for a selfie and she wasn’t happy about it. Another event and Nards was there looking all the ladies up and down when they came into the bathroom. Absolute witches.
Bec’s oldest started at my son’s school this year and it’s been very amusing to see just how sheepish she is around campus and hardly involved at all after her very well reported and gossiped about faux pas at a Haileybury school function last year. Nowhere near as much of a witch when she’s on the back foot and the subject of side eyes from disapproving mums 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bec’s oldest started at my son’s school this year and it’s been very amusing to see just how sheepish she is around campus and hardly involved at all after her very well reported and gossiped about faux pas at a Haileybury school function last year. Nowhere near as much of a witch when she’s on the back foot and the subject of side eyes from disapproving mums 😂
Oooh but what was the haileybury faux pas

Reactions: 3
I’m no real fan of his, but why/how does Chris put up that? Or is he all over it too? I mean, a night out with your girlfriends, sure, but a school function? Just sad tbh. Grow up Bec.

Reactions: 8
Bec Judd would never wear Bianca & Binjuice until they gave her a trip to Paris.
Does anyone else find this branding choice so so odd? Why would they choose Bec Judd as the face of their brand relaunch?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find this branding choice so so odd? Why would they choose Bec Judd as the face of their brand relaunch?
I was thinking the exact thing. Surely they need a young, fresh face to get the younger demo? I’m Bec’s age and would never wear those awful dresses, too tight, too cheap looking.
Also, Bec is known for her expensive taste and high end campaigns. She looks like she can’t wait to rip off those polyester nightmares off her body. It must be killing her to be tramping around Paris in those dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the exact thing. Surely they need a young, fresh face to get the younger demo? I’m Bec’s age and would never wear those awful dresses, too tight, too cheap looking.
Also, Bec is known for her expensive taste and high end campaigns. She looks like she can’t wait to rip off those polyester nightmares off her body. It must be killing her to be tramping around Paris in those dresses.
This is why people no longer trust Influencers, they can have the most expensive tastes but then try to convince people they wear or purchase from a cheap brand

Reactions: 6
This is why people no longer trust Influencers, they can have the most expensive tastes but then try to convince people they wear or purchase from a cheap brand
Ditto…..I’d love to see them all put together an outfit from KMart, BIG W, Target etc and wear it out in public.

Reactions: 1
She influenced Emmylou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10