Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onya @Michy02!

Can we all just take a minute for Bec whilst we try to understand how hard life must be in the ghettos of Brighton 🙏🏼🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nadia “fine lines” Bartel has snaked her way back in to influencer territory without really having to address Kmart plate gate…it still really annoys me that as far as we know there was no investigation into her parenting by DHHS. I’m extremely anti drugs, so I can never look at her the same and will boycott any brand who works with her

Reactions: 9
Nadia “fine lines” Bartel has snaked her way back in to influencer territory without really having to address Kmart plate gate…it still really annoys me that as far as we know there was no investigation into her parenting by DHHS. I’m extremely anti drugs, so I can never look at her the same and will boycott any brand who works with her
What brands are you certain don’t employ models/influencers who use drugs? Coz I can’t think of many celebs/influencers/business owners who don’t do coke on occasions.
Why would DHHS investigate? Her children weren’t in her care at the time?

Reactions: 13
I hate the daily Mail but I had to lol at this headline. #BraveBec

It says we need a TL/DR recap but let’s just go with THE photo of 2021

I hate the daily Mail but I had to lol at this headline. #BraveBec

It says we need a TL/DR recap but let’s just go with THE photo of 2021
Ooopsie sorry to subject you all to my screen shot library!!!! I can’t get rid of all the random tit in there sozzzz

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the Brighton crime wave thing? Don’t they all have security systems and chauffeur their kids around in Range Rovers? When would they ever interact with crime gangs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the Brighton crime wave thing? Don’t they all have security systems and chauffeur their kids around in Range Rovers? When would they ever interact with crime gangs?
I don’t think anyone in any suburb would knowingly/willingly go out of their way to interact with gangs of weapon-wielding youths!

Bec Judd’s a bit of a moron (and her house is the ugliest bleeping thing I’ve ever seen and it makes me irrationally annoyed) but I live in Brighton too and in the last month or so the number of break-ins while people are home has been kinda alarming. Security systems are great for when you’re out, but when you’re just chilling at home you don’t tend to have them at their highest alert level, and that’s the kind of break ins and car thefts that have happened a bit lately. Also during Covid there was a spate of stabbings and rapes of teenagers at local parks which always tends to make you feel a bit funny. I reckon she’s fine to say she’s concerned about recent crime activity in the suburb coz it’s been a thing in the last month particularly, but publicly calling out Dan Andrews over it is so laughable I don’t have words for it. What did she think it was going to achieve? The state premier making a personal gesture to set up police on Kinane St? Just shut your trap and be more vigilant with security if you wish.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t think anyone in any suburb would knowingly/willingly go out of their way to interact with gangs of weapon-wielding youths!

Bec Judd’s a bit of a moron (and her house is the ugliest bleeping thing I’ve ever seen and it makes me irrationally annoyed) but I live in Brighton too and in the last month or so the number of break-ins while people are home has been kinda alarming. Security systems are great for when you’re out, but when you’re just chilling at home you don’t tend to have them at their highest alert level, and that’s the kind of break ins and car thefts that have happened a bit lately. Also during Covid there was a spate of stabbings and rapes of teenagers at local parks which always tends to make you feel a bit funny. I reckon she’s fine to say she’s concerned about recent crime activity in the suburb coz it’s been a thing in the last month particularly, but publicly calling out Dan Andrews over it is so laughable I don’t have words for it. What did she think it was going to achieve? The state premier making a personal gesture to set up police on Kinane St? Just shut your trap and be more vigilant with security if you wish.
Well said. There are times with Bec where I just think, you’re wealthy, beautiful etc just shut the duck up. You can literally just not talk. She never comes off looking the way she thinks she does.

Who told her she can do interior design 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Where’d you get “willingly” from? No I can’t imagine they would! 😂

I’m on the other side of the city quite central and we get home invasions, sexual assaults both inside peoples houses and in public. This is the world we live in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yep. I live in a similar suburb south east not bayside and the home invasions have been scary. They are usually after the expensive cars. A friend of mine had three young (white) chaps in their house at 3am stealing their keys (very casually, not so worried by the presence of a man coming down the stairs) which is terrifying. But they certainly ain’t just in the posh suburbs - we’re seeing what many other suburbs have been dealing with a lot longer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yep. I live in a similar suburb south east not bayside and the home invasions have been scary. They are usually after the expensive cars. A friend of mine had three young (white) chaps in their house at 3am stealing their keys (very casually, not so worried by the presence of a man coming down the stairs) which is terrifying. But they certainly ain’t just in the posh suburbs - we’re seeing what many other suburbs have been dealing with a lot longer.
It sucks and I would imagine rising inflation, low wages, lack of appropriate job, lack of social cohesion/connectedness, homelessness all contribute to the spike. It’s been a harsh couple of years and it’s always been hard for people on the poverty line. I don’t think it’s just the state govs fault that all these factors play a role.

Reactions: 6
How did Nadia forget to put #ad or paid partnership on the 100 stories advertising Fine Lines????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kylie Brown does my head in. Anyone else? They are literally ALL the same coke snorting air heads. They all look like clones of each other! Same vacant look behind their eyes, same hair, same clothes… yawn…

It sucks and I would imagine rising inflation, low wages, lack of appropriate job, lack of social cohesion/connectedness, homelessness all contribute to the spike. It’s been a harsh couple of years and it’s always been hard for people on the poverty line. I don’t think it’s just the state govs fault that all these factors play a role.
I think a lot of them are multinational crime gangs. Especially when it comes to carjacking etc. It’s not like you can just take stuff to Cashies these days so they probably have a list of stuff they’re looking for and a market for it already. Remember when there were all those jewellery shop robberies? They prey on younger kids and disadvantaged people to do the dirty for them because if they get caught they’re disposable.

Crime has changed a lot in the past few decades. It’s not like people can rob a bank or rob a bookie anymore like in the old days. They have to get creative.

Reactions: 1
It’s really the tone deaf complaining to Dan Andrews I can’t stand. Sorry just because you live in a mansion, and have expensive things does not mean you are suddenly more entitled to security than the rest of the population. I’m sure there are other suburbs with far less access to security, insurance etc who would require support in the security of the suburb. You’re an ex footballers wife with a boring gym wear company…. You’re not above the rest of us who also have to live in society. She just had a vendetta against Dan Andrews since he made her stay locked down in her mansion. Imagine being so ignorant

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s really the tone deaf complaining to Dan Andrews I can’t stand. Sorry just because you live in a mansion, and have expensive things does not mean you are suddenly more entitled to security than the rest of the population. I’m sure there are other suburbs with far less access to security, insurance etc who would require support in the security of the suburb. You’re an ex footballers wife with a boring gym wear company…. You’re not above the rest of us who also have to live in society. She just had a vendetta against Dan Andrews since he made her stay locked down in her mansion. Imagine being so ignorant
I think she took real offence that she had to look after her own kids during lockdown. She'll never forgive Dan Andrews for that😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker....Why is Bec always putting in her posts of food #fucyum Stop trying to make it a thing.

That Ena Belly Collab IMO is :sick: Same with those Prene bags

• Haha
Reactions: 9