Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck she’s looking rough 👽
Make up is great, I love makeup. However, there are just some times when I wish I could take a big ol towel to the faces of people likes Nards and Bec, and just wipe away some layers. I know it can sometimes be ‘photo’ makeup, but why always so dark and dirty-like? It is haggard-inducing.

Reactions: 3
Can’t get past the lips cheeks mouth area to even start bagging out the price of that cardigan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not a fan of hers but I think the brand is doing a good job, I'm really picky with fabrics, and for half the price of CAMILLA AND MARC, they're using better fabrics, for eg, C&M is using 100% polyester on a trench, which is the worst and cheapest fabric and charging over double that of Henne, while Henne at least uses half cotton on theirs

In addition, if you look at coats, $1100 for C&M which has no wool and is all cheap fabrics again and Henne charges $750 for 100% Wool, I know what I'd rather wear

Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of hers but I think the brand is doing a good job, I'm really picky with fabrics, and for half the price of CAMILLA AND MARC, they're using better fabrics, for eg, C&M is using 100% polyester on a trench, which is the worst and cheapest fabric and charging over double that of Henne, while Henne at least uses half cotton on theirs

In addition, if you look at coats, $1100 for C&M which has no wool and is all cheap fabrics again and Henne charges $750 for 100% Wool, I know what I'd rather wear

All I know is that I can't afford either brand 🤣 I must be doing something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 4