Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I got this exact same tea last night!
Who racks up at a school function?
I think everyone in her little posse was sharing bags and nipping off to the toilets individually and she just happens to be the one who was busted by a teacher/member of staff I believe, which is SO deliciously funny to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think everyone in her little posse was sharing bags and nipping off to the toilets individually and she just happens to be the one who was busted by a teacher/member of staff I believe, which is SO deliciously funny to me.
In all honesty, they were probably hanging out, waiting to catch the ‘big dog’ 😉

Reactions: 1
Lol I got this exact same tea last night!
Who racks up at a school function?
I heard this rumour too but how certain are we it’s her?! Also loving that she’s sheepish around the mums at the new school - no longer the top dog. How embarrassing to feel the need to do coke at a school function - grow up!

Reactions: 2
I heard this rumour too but how certain are we it’s her?! Also loving that she’s sheepish around the mums at the new school - no longer the top dog. How embarrassing to feel the need to do coke at a school function - grow up!
Beyond literally everyone in Brighton knowing it’s her, I’ve heard it directly from another Haileybury school parent of relative fame/note, AND someone in Bec’s immediate circle, so I’m going with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beyond literally everyone in Brighton knowing it’s her, I’ve heard it directly from another Haileybury school parent of relative fame/note, AND someone in Bec’s immediate circle, so I’m going with it.
Bestie Nadia being involved in Kmart plate gate certainly cements what she enjoys engaging in. I’ve also had numerous people report seeing her bumping at the races

Reactions: 3
makes sense. I’ve often wondered how she has t been caught out if the rumours were true about her rampant use. Kind of glad she has been 😂 She’s lucky it didn’t make mainstream news like Nardo

I must be living under a rock, I've never been exposed to this whole drug culture. I'm around same age as Bec and was out partying/dancing etc 20+ years ago and no one ever did it. Still don't mind a good time but still don't have anyone that does that. I'm so bleeping embarrassed these mums do this at a school function. Assuming Jessie Roberts was there. Also do their husbands judge the duck out of them or are they doing it too???

Reactions: 10
I must be living under a rock, I've never been exposed to this whole drug culture. I'm around same age as Bec and was out partying/dancing etc 20+ years ago and no one ever did it. Still don't mind a good time but still don't have anyone that does that. I'm so bleeping embarrassed these mums do this at a school function. Assuming Jessie Roberts was there. Also do their husbands judge the duck out of them or are they doing it too???
I’d say most people were doing it, and maybe you just didn’t notice? Doing coke is unbelievably common in all walks of life and I know so many school mums and dads who’ll do it maybe 5 times a year at races, on birthday, work Christmas parties etc. Their husbands absolutely partake as well.

Reactions: 10
I’m a little bit older than Bec but a few years ago I went to a lunch with the school Mum’s and I was shocked when I found out that some of the ladies were doing coke in the bathroom. No one asked me if I would like to partake 🤣 but yeah it took me by surprise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a little bit older than Bec but a few years ago I went to a lunch with the school Mum’s and I was shocked when I found out that some of the ladies were doing coke in the bathroom. No one asked me if I would like to partake 🤣 but yeah it took me by surprise!!!
If that's Melbourne I'll take a guess at Middle Park primary?

I’d say most people were doing it, and maybe you just didn’t notice? Doing coke is unbelievably common in all walks of life and I know so many school mums and dads who’ll do it maybe 5 times a year at races, on birthday, work Christmas parties etc. Their husbands absolutely partake as well.
Haha well I'm oblivious had no bleeping idea.

Reactions: 1