Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done some googling...
Rebekah Behbahani is married to Melbourne billionaire Alex Waislitz. He used to be married to Richard Pratt's daughter. So there's a lot of money here.
I feel like the Eskander's and Pratt's are both old school Kew money? Could be wrong there. But that's where they would come together and why the person mentioned above is managing this singer. They're not actually doing well on the charts or deserving of the times square billboard. They're just married to a billionaire. Literally.
Oh this makes sense. There’s clearly no talent and bought followers on the profile!

Emma Hawkins and her new teeth… why??? I just saw a clip online and her speech was right off! 🤓
Her teeth were fine before. Pics for reference:

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1114.jpeg

Without being a total witch, the teeth are not what I’d be fixing it I were her and had that kind of cash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any tea on Jessie Murphy (cest vogue). I noticed she went completely quiet on socials for a while and never mentions her baby daughter since the birth announcement a few years ago?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any tea on Jessie Murphy (cest vogue). I noticed she went completely quiet on socials for a while and never mentions her baby daughter since the birth announcement a few years ago?
No but she kind of intrigues me too! I don’t follow her but every now and then I see her pop up on a make up artist page or Similiar and she’s always invited to all the wanky Melbourne influencer gigs

there's a few pics of Imogen on Marc's instagram page
Maybe Jessie is too self obsessed to feature any other female - infant or otherwise

Reactions: 2
Bec Judd would never wear Bianca & Binjuice until they gave her a trip to Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there's a few pics of Imogen on Marc's instagram page
Maybe Jessie is too self obsessed to feature any other female - infant or otherwise
I had a quick look at his insta and just saw that too.
Just so odd for a mother to barely feature their child. Especially when she does post the little boy so not like she’s trying to keep them off her socials all together…. Does all seem a bit self absorbed.

But we all know she eats right cos #fukyum :rolleyes: The amount of food in front of them at that Parisian restaurant that they probably didn't eat was obscene

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course..........maybe she really means it looks #fukyum cos we all know it won't go past her lips.

Oh I think she eats it. But the coke just burns those calories right up. Snort snort

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh she’s ALWAYS been this skinny. She had no issues getting pregnant, no issues carrying babies to full term - including twins. Her sister is equally thin, her mum is very lean. While I reckon she loves being this skinny and definitely chooses a lifestyle that maintains being this thin (including heaps of coke), I don’t think it’s particularly unhealthy for her.

Reactions: 9
I’m usually not one to comment on bodies but I’ve been this skinny and I was not healthy. And I’m a lot shorter than her too.
Same here.😕
---
Tbh she’s ALWAYS been this skinny. She had no issues getting pregnant, no issues carrying babies to full term - including twins. Her sister is equally thin, her mum is very lean. While I reckon she loves being this skinny and definitely chooses a lifestyle that maintains being this thin (including heaps of coke), I don’t think it’s particularly unhealthy for her.
Might not be unhealthy for her but she is not particularly attractive being so thin. J.m.o

Reactions: 1