Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love her bump 😂😂😂 I’m jealous with how nice it looks 😂😂

bit disappointing that Gary didn’t acknowledge either the twins or his youngest birthdays recently on social media, but can repost Maddi’s stories
He’s horrible. Pathetic cheater. So glad Amie has moved on and seems so happy.

Reactions: 1
Not Bec Judd posting about toxic beauty standards... The hypocrisy of this woman when this is literally her job. Have a look at the Jaggad models, have a look at her own get ready with me style videos (price and look so unavailable for the common person) and now she's dragging her daughter in on more videos for content. Absolute flog.
1000041828.jpg

Reactions: 6
Zoe foster Blake isn’t much bad. Made a post bec shared about no social media until 16 years old today…umm are you forgetting you’ve monetised your kids their entire lives Zo? Is it ok for them to be on social media and have no control over their private identity as long as you’re scoring a free holiday out of it?

Reactions: 8
Zoe foster Blake isn’t much bad. Made a post bec shared about no social media until 16 years old today…umm are you forgetting you’ve monetised your kids their entire lives Zo? Is it ok for them to be on social media and have no control over their private identity as long as you’re scoring a free holiday out of it?
Exactly this!! At least her and Hamish only show them when they're doing the Australia travel stuff. Cachia, Nadia and Bec are so happy to cash in off their kids and totally destroy their privacy. It's revolting.

Reactions: 7
What do we all think of this booby tape event? It seems a little tone deaf with all that is happening in the world at the moment.

I don't even understand the point of such an event, is it to get people to want to buy the product? Or is it just so they can write off a party with their friends?

Reactions: 5
What do we all think of this booby tape event? It seems a little tone deaf with all that is happening in the world at the moment.

I don't even understand the point of such an event, is it to get people to want to buy the product? Or is it just so they can write off a party with their friends?
Absolute wankfest. So over the top. I’m sure Nadia brought a plate 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Isn't it gross?
Just an excuse to do coke on an aeroplane I think.
---
Also, why is Brooke Warne suddenly in on all these events??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---
Also, why is Brooke Warne suddenly in on all these events??
She must have an agency working for her getting her invited, I mean, she's got no style, not sure why she was at Fashion Week besides the fact she's an Influencer
---
Speaking of Brooke

---
And of course Bec is busy taking more selfies :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She must have an agency working for her getting her invited, I mean, she's got no style, not sure why she was at Fashion Week besides the fact she's an Influencer
---
Speaking of Brooke

---
And of course Bec is busy taking more selfies :rolleyes:
I reckon she's working for Jaggad, I recall spotting her at their staff party recently?!

Can someone tell me who this B Judd adjacent twin Suzy Eskander is doing always promoting this random plastic surgery happy nobody Behani?? It’s so random..and she doesn’t seem to be that famous…or talented? I don’t get it?
B21B6227-B4C2-4AFE-8FAF-B7D1A51AB663.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me who this B Judd adjacent twin Suzy Eskander is doing always promoting this random plastic surgery happy nobody Behani?? It’s so random..and she doesn’t seem to be that famous…or talented? I don’t get it?View attachment 2970069
I've done some googling...
Rebekah Behbahani is married to Melbourne billionaire Alex Waislitz. He used to be married to Richard Pratt's daughter. So there's a lot of money here.
I feel like the Eskander's and Pratt's are both old school Kew money? Could be wrong there. But that's where they would come together and why the person mentioned above is managing this singer. They're not actually doing well on the charts or deserving of the times square billboard. They're just married to a billionaire. Literally.

I think Suzie is a stylist, her sister Sally owns an events company and her husband was a top boss at Crown