Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I've noticed is little miss reegy gal out on their walks with a nappy..
Is this girl trained or not?
Are they just sending this child to daycare without a nappy and hoping for the best?
I could see them leaving it to the nursery to "deal with the accidents"
Prob still got the full nappy still on from sleeping in it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The latest KKAD episode (watched on yewtube so they get no views or Adsense) and we were all right - Kurt openly admits he has to bargain with Meiara for sex.

he has to offer to look after the kids or do the morning shift so she can sleep in and just trot downstairs much later.

watching the episode make me cringe it’s just so obvious how Kurt is just a bleeping dumbass.

i can imagine 15-17 year olds finding that attractive and the kingy pool is a small pool to find a potential partner so he was probably half decent for a girl that age, but with maturity and wisdom, real life women want more than the dumbass that just wants to duck everyday.

but them two are a match made in heaven/hell because Meiara is a narcissist so all she wants is a subservient partner who will do what she wants, when she wants. And she can happily trade 5-10 mins of reverse cowgirl for hours and hours of “me” time.

she doesn’t want connection, she doesn’t want intelligence, she doesn’t want integrity, she doesn’t even care about loyalty as kurty cheated on her multiple times. Her main priority is a slave and a pawn that she can use to serve herself and her life.

her kids are all the same. All just pieces on a chess board she uses and abuses to get what she wants for herself.
That's abouslety fkd up, so she can bend whatever situation to her advantage get as much me time as possible in exchange for sex 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and obviously durt goes along with it, does he not realise he's allowing her to basic be a narcissistic.. sex shouldn't be transactional you do it because you want to..

what if one the kids ask about sex i bet her response would be make sure you ask him do xyz, make sure you can do whatever you want before you have sex, i can just imgine how that conversation would go.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He is so bloody gross. 😏
Any loving partner would see that he is ageing rapidly and just looks awful and worn out. I know there’s a lot of sun damage at play here but he also just looks tired.

if that was my 30 year old husband, who is looking 45, I’d be scheduling him for some “me time” and taking some things off his plate.

Reactions: 7
Any loving partner would see that he is ageing rapidly and just looks awful and worn out. I know there’s a lot of sun damage at play here but he also just looks tired.

if that was my 30 year old husband, who is looking 45, I’d be scheduling him for some “me time” and taking some things off his plate.
duck me there is no way he’s 30. 😳
I wonder if he left her, or if she started actually parenting, if he would start to look more youthful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How about you stop eye bleeping yourself
and help your kids get ready, like put there shoes on before you leave you slack witch.. like you can't bag someone out when you don't do anything..
when my hubby is home we help each other out doing different stuff for the kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How about you stop eye bleeping yourself
and help your kids get ready, like put there shoes on before you leave you slack witch.. like you can't bag someone out when you don't do anything..
when my hubby is home we help each other out doing different stuff for the kids.

The way the both passively aggressively snark at each other is hilarious.

She does it all the time much more publicly but he is now doing it in vlogs and it seems to go right over her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How could Kurt possibly duck up the shoes like that with the amazing bedroom furniture ikea drawers Speshy has set up at the front door for shoes and socks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[
The way the both passively aggressively snark at each other is hilarious.

She does it all the time much more publicly but he is now doing it in vlogs and it seems to go right over her head.
Well good on him, she deserved to be snarked at, normally that kind of thing i would say isn't ok but
she's a dimwit who doesn't do anything to help in the morning school rush, just struts down stairs while kurts done everything and she looks like she's ready for wedding everyday.
i don't really watch her vlogs these days they send me into a coma..

Reactions: 2
Me me i i ara is off solo tonight and Wednesday night for dance class for some ME time- comical right!,
You poor love, you deserve it 😘
Maybe in the morning you can help Kurt get the right shoes for his kids.. or you could spend your morning doing your makeup and getting ready for your productive day eye bleeping yourself.

Reactions: 6
Ok so Kurt has said a few times now - that he likes it when Meiara dresses up and has makeup on! and prefers nicer less baggy clothes etc ..
what does this say about natural beauty and the message its saying to his daughters especially Mila /- being the one getting bullied about her deformity.. she is going to grow up thinking she has to pile makeup on to feel beautiful! Etc .. Absolutely wrong and pathetic!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ok so Kurt has said a few times now - that he likes it when Meiara dresses up and has makeup on! and prefers nicer less baggy clothes etc ..
what does this say about natural beauty and the message its saying to his daughters especially Mila /- being the one getting bullied about her deformity.. she is going to grow up thinking she has to pile makeup on to feel beautiful! Etc .. Absolutely wrong and pathetic!
And don't forget the 'baggy clothes' that 'don't compliment your body' are for women who should wear them 'to cover something up' 🤯🤯🤯 Have they forgotten they run a women's clothing business? How MEiara didn't think it was necessary to edit that out is BEYOND me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And don't forget the 'baggy clothes' that 'don't compliment your body' are for women who should wear them 'to cover something up' 🤯🤯🤯 Have they forgotten they run a women's clothing business? How MEiara didn't think it was necessary to edit that out is BEYOND me!!
Yep, say hello to the man running the women’s clothing business - a misogynistic pig

Reactions: 10
Because I can’t understand a word he says, I missed that bit! What a pig!!!

Reactions: 1