Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she (Kurt) has cleaned the two prams - has she ever explained why Milla Moo and Linky Dink are still in a pram at their ages?
Because they like to go for a long fast walk and wouldn't expect the kids keep up.
No doubt can't be arsed with any parenting if kids were to cycle etc.
Doesn't enter their thick skulls that life needs to change as your kids grow.
You go for a walk that is inclusive to all of your family and then go sort yourself once the kids are at school. Go to gym or for a long walk then.
Her content is really dull now. It seems as though she only has real energy for the overnights with Ashy these days

Reactions: 4
Listened to part of the second KKAD episode.. so let me get this right.. seems the reason MEiara wants the kids home-schooling, is so she can go to the beach in the mornings to mediate, then teach them how to vlog?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Listened to part of the second KKAD episode.. so let me get this right.. seems the reason MEiara wants the kids home-schooling, is so she can go to the beach in the mornings to mediate, then teach them how to vlog?!
Yes you heard right. Videography is her passion so it will have to be theirs too.

Also the plan was to to hire someone to teach them and within 5 minutes of that idea it had changed to a subject tutor.

I actually hope they do it.

She will soon realise that a tutor isn't going to be a hired help while your out doing photo shoots etc.
Why she thinks she has the mental capacity to get all her bits and pieces and productive days done whilst Kurt's kids are there 24/7 is beyond me.

There's no going back once committed.. I say do it

I also think the reality is. She knows its not going to work for them and that Kurt will prob Vito it.
But it's content
she gets to bump those gums debating it and it's an outlet for her to get some of the words she learned in her coaching out of her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes you heard right. Videography is her passion so it will have to be theirs too.

Also the plan was to to hire someone to teach them and within 5 minutes of that idea it had changed to a subject tutor.

I actually hope they do it.

She will soon realise that a tutor isn't going to be a hired help while your out doing photo shoots etc.
Why she thinks she has the mental capacity to get all her bits and pieces and productive days done whilst Kurt's kids are there 24/7 is beyond me.

There's no going back once committed.. I say do it

I also think the reality is. She knows its not going to work for them and that Kurt will prob Vito it.
But it's content
she gets to bump those gums debating it and it's an outlet for her to get some of the words she learned in her coaching out of her mouth.
Spot on, omg who looked away and was so embarrassed when she said the kids will be meditating and learning how to do videography omg soooo cringe....your just a bogan moron seriously just go away 🤭

GROW & GLOW COMMUNITY

Hi Keiara..luv youu! Was just wondering what your reason/thinki g was to still push beautiful Mila and Lincy Dink around in a pram at their ages when you go for a walk? Was just wondering.
1f970.png

This is a post on the facebook forum

Jesus ! what an absolute brown noser of a person
Terrified to call her out on something she doesnt agree with

Unless this is a fellow tattler under stealth lol

• Haha
First time poster, long time lurker on this thread.

That ‘home schooling’ video was one of the most uncomfortable videos of hers I’ve ever watched.

She’s preaching about human psychology yet look at her husband sitting beside her visibly against home schooling. His body language: fidgeting, breaking eye contact, looking down at the bed, spacing out, playing with his hands and rings. Kurt openly stated multiple times that he’d prefer his children attend mainstream schooling yet Meiara doesn’t let up.

Essentially Meiara wants to prevent M being bullied, there are so many others strategies they can use before jumping straight to homeschooling.
The kicker is, Meiara doesn’t want to give up her lifestyle to homeschool her own children, she wants to outsource the job to a “tutor and babysitter” 😐

Reactions: 9
GROW & GLOW COMMUNITY

Hi Keiara..luv youu! Was just wondering what your reason/thinki g was to still push beautiful Mila and Lincy Dink around in a pram at their ages when you go for a walk? Was just wondering.View attachment 2807486

This is a post on the facebook forum

Jesus ! what an absolute brown noser of a person
Terrified to call her out on something she doesnt agree with

Unless this is a fellow tattler under stealth lol
see all the dumb tits that have responded? 😆
They all either
1 - Don’t realise L & M are 6&8 years old
2 - the ones saying their kids still go in a pram definitely don’t have kids as old

one silly witch said she puts her son in the pram still… I looked at her profile her son is clearly only like 3 years old 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She tries her hardest guys 🤣🤣… yet she does know how to use a brush for the girls or a reciie book ..
---
Anyone blocked but wants to know a way to follow her for the laughs??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She tries her hardest guys 🤣🤣… yet she does know how to use a brush for the girls or a reciie book ..
---
Anyone blocked but wants to know a way to follow her for the laughs??
Yes please me!
Much easier than suffering thru her vlogs 🤮

Reactions: 1
To follow Meiara after being blocked -
I used my ipad - to open a new account ..
then i went to my phone - you have to flick to add a new instagram account - then just put in your username and password.. so to watch her you just have tio flick over to other account - hope that makes sense?!

Her story today.

Such a busy day with lots on but thankfully all 3 kids are at school - not for long if you get your way Special K

Seriously would not shock me if she is just doing her usual and wanting to shift the responsibility of a "chore" onto someone else .
Hence home-schooling, to get out of having to do the school runs and then paying someone to do the home-schooling , and she would absolutely shop around to find a teacher that they could duck off out leaving the kids with them.
Walk them to the beach , meditate, head home for kurt to make them breakfast and get them ready, then pawn them off to some random "teacher/tutor".

Her story today.

Such a busy day with lots on but thankfully all 3 kids are at school - not for long if you get your way Special K

Seriously would not shock me if she is just doing her usual and wanting to shift the responsibility of a "chore" onto someone else .
Hence home-schooling, to get out of having to do the school runs and then paying someone to do the home-schooling , and she would absolutely shop around to find a teacher that they could duck off out leaving the kids with them.
Walk them to the beach , meditate, head home for kurt to make them breakfast and get them ready, then pawn them off to some random "teacher/tutor".
Honestly if this happens I feel so much for the kids. Absolutely no life outside their little home and nearby beach and the occasional play centre or shops.
No friends to hang with.. they'll dump the sporting stuff if they're not doing it through the school.
So sad for them.

Reactions: 3
Have they spoken to the school / teacher regarding the bullying?
If so how has the school dealt with it?

they could possibly look at another school (closer to home)?

di they not realise that even when M is an adult she’s going to encounter bullies in the work place to? What will Speshy do then? Pull her M outta her workplace and get her on the dole so she can stay home? 😆

Reactions: 5
Have they spoken to the school / teacher regarding the bullying?
If so how has the school dealt with it?

they could possibly look at another school (closer to home)?

di they not realise that even when M is an adult she’s going to encounter bullies in the work place to? What will Speshy do then? Pull her M outta her workplace and get her on the dole so she can stay home? 😆

Exactly. I don’t condone bullying but it’s a fact of life that people are assholes and unfortunately mila is probably going to get comments about her lip and mouth. It doesn’t help milas confidence to have mum being makeup barbie 24/7 and bolt ons and so much “worth” placed on how Meiara looks.

it’s hypocritical for Meiara to tell mila she is naturally beautiful while Meiara cannot love herself without half an inch of foundation on.

That's absolutely no way she will homeschool the kids, this talk is all just for content, views/likes engagement, she valves her alone time too much, she desperately wants to have everyday to herself, you can even tell just having Regan home when she's not preschool is too much for her.. she just wants to be child free is she thinks any different she only fooling herself lol

Reactions: 3
Ok so on this morning’s stories - she says she is taking the kids to school and then going straight to the gym- yet she has a dress on with a full face of makeup! Wouldnt you just put gym clothes on first then!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Todays KKAD - Oh no no no no

HOW WE KEEP THE *SPARK* ALIVE... OPEN HONEST CHAT - S*X, TOYS, CONNECTION

Why do they need to humiliate themselves
Im bored so going to listen

So right off the bat -

• No homeschooling (fark me) - Would get in the way of their coffee dates
  • Would you like to be attractive or intelligent - She reckons shes both as you need to be intelligent to do make up right lmfao
  • Most asked question she gets asked is how they keep the spark alive - does she really though ?
  • Once a week they have a debrief in the kitchen on what they are enjoying with sex, what they are wanting to try - not last night but the night before they did 3 minutes of eye gazing so they will do that once a week
  • Kurt likes that Spesh dresses up every day.
  • She is getting better at taking over with the work and kids when he seems tired
  • Hilarious - Kurt brings a sex game/kit out and she has to wipe the dust off it
  • Kurt made a sex game - you have 3 minutes to get partner going only using your hands - then 2 minute timer using hands and mouth - then 1 minute all out and use anything
  • They have a debrief after a session to say what they enjoyed .
There you go, No need to watch

Next weeks episode is about Intimacy with Kids -

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely people aren’t asking these two for ideas 🤢 now I have heard it all.those poor kids… no wonder they are being / will be bullied 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
All I heard from their latest vlog was-
Me me me I I I me I want I need me me me me I I I
Did I miss anything?
Kurt’s kids are going to be very knowledgeable of his sex life with his wife aren’t they 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does Speshy have such buggy eyes?
have yal noticed when she turns sideways her eyeballs literally boogle out of her head like a chameleon

• Haha
Reactions: 13