Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I listened to it. . I had to laugh when K said they USE to be co dependent. Like what. You still see

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Next thread title: cried in the ice bath, scared to walk down her parents path, LER did not last šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø or Podcast did not last

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How Dare MrK use Spesh's bowl as a :sick: bowl.

I mean what was he supposed to do when he was taking one for the team and dealing with sick Ms M while Princess was upstairs sleeping.

She infuriates me to no end.

Also she is really grasping for content atm. Her vlogs are soooo boring and I end up just skipping over 50%

Reactions: 1
Late to the party but I did listen to the latest podcast and LOL at Ashy bagging out drinking alcohol to TrashyK, when we all know MrK is a piss head.

Also, trust issues when lying how much MrK had to drink OR trust issues from being cheated on perhaps.. thought this podcast was about being "raw and real" šŸ„“

Reactions: 2
I emailed Bubba Bump and complained about them sponsoring a podcast were they joked about leaving a baby in a hot car.
Is that something a business selling to new mums should be backing ? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
I emailed Bubba Bump and complained about them sponsoring a podcast were they joked about leaving a baby in a hot car.
Is that something a business selling to new mums should be backing ? šŸ¤”
Well done!!!! I personally didnā€™t think of that

Reactions: 1
Letā€™s talk financesā€¦
I canā€™t figure it out, is LER actually profitable? Was closing the store a sign of success or struggle? I canā€™t figure it out.
Sheā€™s constantly wasting money on take out and new books. Plus kurt not working. Are these people millionaires? Or just living a life of credit?

at least Ashy / Sarahs Day / Skye Wheatly seem to be investing in Real Estate and property development. It seems like kieara got lucky purchasing her home young and for cheap but sheā€™s not done anything else since. Surely this is a sign they arenā€™t as cashed up as they try to make out.

what does everyone else think???

Reactions: 4
Letā€™s talk financesā€¦
I canā€™t figure it out, is LER actually profitable? Was closing the store a sign of success or struggle? I canā€™t figure it out.
Sheā€™s constantly wasting money on take out and new books. Plus kurt not working. Are these people millionaires? Or just living a life of credit?

at least Ashy / Sarahs Day / Skye Wheatly seem to be investing in Real Estate and property development. It seems like kieara got lucky purchasing her home young and for cheap but sheā€™s not done anything else since. Surely this is a sign they arenā€™t as cashed up as they try to make out.

what does everyone else think???
I would say yes itā€™s profitable. I donā€™t believe itā€™s earning that much money.
Kurt could be earning $100k+ at his old job but I also suspect Kurtā€™s wage was used to start the business and finance it initially.

If I had to guess, id say the home has been re mortgaged to allow for cars to be purchased etc and are probably still being paid off via a small loan. Same as the renovations, they mentioned needing bank appointments for that so itā€™s likely a small loan. However their house is worth over a million dollars and I would imagine their loans donā€™t total more than $500k, so they could easily use the equity in their current home to get a second property and set it up as an investment.

as for free flowing cash, I donā€™t think there is much. You can tell in their hobbies and spending habits that they arenā€™t ā€œrichā€.

I would say they are still earning/paying Kurtā€™s wage from LER, and I imagine his wage would have to be $75k+ for him to have quit plumbing. And Spesh K probably pays herself a small wage of maybe $25k out of the business as well.

However once wages have been paid, I canā€™t imagine LER has much profit left over. I think before they did the active line it was probably doing well but she would have burned through chunks of cash launching it and it has failed like most of her projects.

i used to look at or take notice of how often she would post about repairing another cleft. Because thatā€™s every 250 orders. Sometimes it would be months between cleft repairs.

this comment is all over the shop because Iā€™ve rushed it but Iā€™m interested to hear what you all think.

Why use plates when Regan can just eat salami directly off the floor. Sure itā€™s crystal clean too šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
948DE15E-3239-4D75-810A-1151DAF61D39.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she always editing on the weekend?! Do it during the week when you dont have the kids

She only donates $1 per order for the cleft - itā€™s only $250 to repair a cleft overseas!! So if someone buys 3 things in one Order - she still is only donating $1 ā€¦ and we all know the huge mark up she puts on them especially when there is a sale on every day!!

• Angry
Once again didn't have dinner at the table as a family. She's really changing things up from her childhood šŸ˜‚ not. Pathetic excuse of a mother

Reactions: 3
Once again didn't have dinner at the table as a family. She's really changing things up from her childhood šŸ˜‚ not. Pathetic excuse of a mother
Yea !
Dinner on the balcony with hubby while.my children are eating meat off the floor and being traumatised for life
---
Did you get a reply?
Acknowledgement of receiving the email and will.respond in few days generic email.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.