Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote# If MY cup is not full being with the kids feels like work. WTF
Speechless

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh dear.... she really is a bufoon. She's trying so hard to sound deep and philosophical and yet comes across as a hollow pretzel... dry, burnt and salty 🥨
Has already read The Secret several times 🙄 why not try something like... Parenting for Idiots guide.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was the “if I’m having to spend time with the kids” for me. Sorry if YOUR HAVING to spend time with the kids YOU chose to bring into the world what the duck is wrong with her. You can tell she regrets her choice to have kids. She uses them for likes and $$ and then does the absolute bare minimum and struggles. She’s a selfish mole.

Reactions: 7
She's an absolute joke. She makes me sick hearing her talk like that about her children. Gosh what a burden they are to her precious time. Piss off. That's the reason she made MrK quit his job. So she can do whatever she wants while running him into the ground. How does she promote this toxic behaviour to other impressionable mothers? It baffles me how thick, selfish and out of touch she is. She needs a wake up call asap

Reactions: 4
Quote# If MY cup is not full being with the kids feels like work. WTF
Speechless
perhaps we could use this statement for her next thread title 😇

also …. I’m sure her kids will love seeing her say this when they are older 😞🫠

Reactions: 4
Condolences to poor specialk who has to spent time with her kids, its too much work for her.. yes shock horror having 3 kids is exhausting what did she expect.. to think she considered having a 4th. Someone self absorbed as her shouldn't have kids at all.

New thread name idea:

Aussie Mum Vlogger #5 - Kurt’s had a gutful, but Keiara’s gotta keep her cup full.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh the absolute drivel coming out of her mouth this afternoon.
For someone who supposedly has grown so much and doesn’t let negative comments affect her, she sure spent a lot of time justifying her “self care/dislike of looking after her own kids”.

Reactions: 9
Oh the absolute drivel coming out of her mouth this afternoon.
For someone who supposedly has grown so much and doesn’t let negative comments affect her, she sure spent a lot of time justifying her “self care/dislike of looking after her own kids”.
totally came on here just to basically say the same.
She is so transparent.... doesn't bother me one bit..... next minute she bangs on and on and on and on and on about it on her socials.

Reactions: 1
But cmon Trashy and SpecialK have both had beary prooductive days...lots of bits n pieces ticked off here and there...omfg twiinnnsssssss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ashy is literally the worst thing to happen to her
You're absolutely right. That was the start of her descent into this absolute ridiculous mindset that she must be the centre of everyone in her life's universe, and that includes the kids. It's just "me, me, me". I remember before having kids reading a quote "Selfishness really takes a hit when you have children" and that was 100% true for me and most of the mums I know. But with Special K, it's completely gone the other way. Every day it's more and more about her and what serves her and her only.
---
But cmon Trashy and SpecialK have both had beary prooductive days...lots of bits n pieces ticked off here and there...omfg twiinnnsssssss 🤣🤣🤣
They were working on something AMAZING together today.. gee can't wait. But can it top the podcast which is currently sitting at #137 in Australia with a rating of 3.1?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Your children always always come first! I don’t care about your bleeping cup, you were blessed to have 3 healthy children, they are your priority. Eff me they are only little for what seems a blink in the eye. Fill my cup k is too busy trying to fill that cup of hers she will wake up and those kids will be grown up. We bring our children into this world they are upmost number 1. Yes parenthood is hard…no one is going to argue that but this bullshit being banged about these days about prioritizing yourself has gone too far! NO your babies are your priority. Your reward and your time will come, and you can sit back and go duck I did a good job. Rant over. Sorry for the essay but I’m wild right now

You can tell so bad that MrK is getting fed up. They bicker often now and barely responds to her normally, like shut up already woman. As if she struggles to do the dishes. You have a bloody dishwasher. What's the issue. Has time to make herself look glamorous but don't worry about the kids or house.
Wonder who's going to clean the texta that bled through all over the new floor. She's that thick she didn't put anything underneath
---
Your children always always come first! I don’t care about your bleeping cup, you were blessed to have 3 healthy children, they are your priority. Eff me they are only little for what seems a blink in the eye. Fill my cup k is too busy trying to fill that cup of hers she will wake up and those kids will be grown up. We bring our children into this world they are upmost number 1. Yes parenthood is hard…no one is going to argue that but this bullshit being banged about these days about prioritizing yourself has gone too far! NO your babies are your priority. Your reward and your time will come, and you can sit back and go duck I did a good job. Rant over. Sorry for the essay but I’m wild right now
Couldn't agree more! She has me fuming with this self obsession bs. She worships herself. I hope those kids grow up and tell her to piss off

Thread title: AussieMum Vlogger- AshyBines Podcast flop, Kurt working non-stop, HER cup runneth over the top.
Or
Kids eat off the dirty floor, bitchy podcast such a bore, Kurt wishing she was still a Moore.
Or
Close the Shop, yet another failed LER drop, podcast nondoubt will stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus. Her new blog from about the 2:00 mark you can tell Kurt is so sick of her tit 😂😂. Could not care less about her “story time”

Reactions: 3
I just want to post something on her instagram soooooooo bad right

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.