Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling Mila to be nice! What a cop out, special k wasn't nice to her parent, she was more than likely childish, rude and throwing a tantrum with them, Mila has seen this behaviour, i hope she gives specialk hell teach her a lesson. 😂

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else finding the ‘childhood trauma’ content a bit frustrating? I know she hasn’t specified what exactly happened but I feel physical/S abuse has been ruled out judging by various comments and previous content.
It just seems to be a bit ‘woe is me, my parents had four children, I wasn’t given enough attention!!!’
It just seems like she has no concept of suffering. I know I’m bringing my own childhood issues into the context so might be time for me to unfollow but her entire attitude seems self indulgent and extremely naive. Does she realise what some children actually experience?????
Yes I definitely am. She has no idea on the world around her so wouldn't know what trauma actually was. Not only that, she's continuing it with her children. They never eat as a family, and that's the main thing she's told us about her childhood. She normally bangs on about the kids always taking her food. Well der because you give yourself the good stuff and leave them on rations. She sits around like she's some princess that her husband needs to wait on. Constantly taking me time which Mila has noticed. Not really teaching your daughter with a cleft to be happy in her skin while you pile on the makeup even for home and beach days. Wow you slept in a small room while your parents went through hardship. So traumatic. If the other 3 sisters are perfectly fine to continue their relationship with the parents and have cut MrsK off, then that speaks volumes. She's clutching at straws and turning the blame onto them, easy target

Ummm trying to contact who installed the air conditioning?? What 6 years ago when you built the house his not going to do crap! That's what happens when you own a house it's not a rental love you gotta pay the damages and fix it up, buy a new aircon and couch insurance will pay for the roof it seems which also makes no sense because the "aircon was fitted dodgy" but the roofs damaged?? Ahhhhh okay

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah but the difference is Kurt has to go to the gym when the kids are asleep and has surfed twice this week but I haven’t seen him surf at all for the last year! So you’re clearly making him go surfing now just ao you can appear you’re letting him have some time to himself. You’re so full of tit Keiara. Do you really think we can’t see how it works in your world ?
A86C563C-A481-4265-A4CA-2B47E7ADCAF4.png

She is as transparent as her cup. We see right through that garbage special K. You're not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but the difference is Kurt has to go to the gym when the kids are asleep and has surfed twice this week but I haven’t seen him surf at all for the last year! So you’re clearly making him go surfing now just ao you can appear you’re letting him have some time to himself. You’re so full of tit Keiara. Do you really think we can’t see how it works in your world ?
View attachment 2043535
How many deep cups does she have.... a cupload of tit is what she just served up.
And we know Kurk's Kup is filled with alcohol and tolerance for his wife's crap.
And if that's true... that she shows HER life... then why are we seeing the children at all?!?!
She really is a flaming idiot isn't she?! Even though I'm sure the sisters are sad from how she's behaved toward their parents etc.. some part of them must feel relief that they don't have to deal with her increasingly narcissistic behaviour anymore.
She's toxic as duck. Gaslight her kids and her hubby under the guise of authenticity and being true to herself 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
She’s a bleeping idiot. Read one too many self help books and thinks she’s an expert

Reactions: 6
She’s a bleeping idiot. Read one too many self help books and thinks she’s an expert
This is what is really pissing me off with her. Thinking she is some sort of spiritual healer/ mentor. Dragging her kids into this new obsession of hers. Just wish she would just simply parent them. I’m all for spiritual beliefs but this is just a trend she is following and has no clue.

Reactions: 8
How does she think she can help anyone when she cant cope with her own tit.
This whole anxiety/mental health/vulnerability is just thrown around so much by Insta and Tiktok that it totally downplays the severity of it, from the people crippled with mental health issues, curled up in their beds unable to face the world. And then you have deluded influencers who think they have all the answers and make a living from it. It's disgusting and tbh it should be more regulated.

Her world is going to get rocky in a year or 2 when Miss Miller wants her room to herself and that poor boy will be forced into the now storage room, how are they going to navigate that.
Probably will end up with Kurt having to go down to the west wing and "take one for the team" every night. Or they will move Regan in with him for another 4 years of sibling parenting.

She can spout as much as she likes, Kurt does not get as much me time as she does.

Paying 2 full time employees to run that business is an absolute joke too.
It just proves that she has no clue in business.
It's all for show.
She has it, but only wants to be involved in development (buying new tit) Or squandering all profits on crazy ass ideas thst fail. Even with the brand launch, all top secret until its reveal. Would you not put it out to your demographics 1st to see if it was something they would be interested in?

She is just lazy, wants to be a "business woman" for the status, the look at me, the modelling, but not drop the kids off in the morning and put in an actual shift.
The money they would pull in from doing it themselves would be massive.
But no, she wants to lie in bed editing videos (calling this work, and this is the bulk of her "working hours")

Reactions: 9
How does she think she can help anyone when she cant cope with her own tit.
This whole anxiety/mental health/vulnerability is just thrown around so much by Insta and Tiktok that it totally downplays the severity of it, from the people crippled with mental health issues, curled up in their beds unable to face the world. And then you have deluded influencers who think they have all the answers and make a living from it. It's disgusting and tbh it should be more regulated.

Her world is going to get rocky in a year or 2 when Miss Miller wants her room to herself and that poor boy will be forced into the now storage room, how are they going to navigate that.
Probably will end up with Kurt having to go down to the west wing and "take one for the team" every night. Or they will move Regan in with him for another 4 years of sibling parenting.

She can spout as much as she likes, Kurt does not get as much me time as she does.

Paying 2 full time employees to run that business is an absolute joke too.
It just proves that she has no clue in business.
It's all for show.
She has it, but only wants to be involved in development (buying new tit) Or squandering all profits on crazy ass ideas thst fail. Even with the brand launch, all top secret until its reveal. Would you not put it out to your demographics 1st to see if it was something they would be interested in?

She is just lazy, wants to be a "business woman" for the status, the look at me, the modelling, but not drop the kids off in the morning and put in an actual shift.
The money they would pull in from doing it themselves would be massive.
But no, she wants to lie in bed editing videos (calling this work, and this is the bulk of her "working hours")
It's ridiculous. Now they don't have the shopfront, there is no way that they need two employees. If they actually put in the effort, her and Kurt could run the shop. They have help 3 days a week with the kids and then one of them could watch the other two while the other one did shop stuff. I doubt that they'd be absolutely flat out sending orders anyway!!
She could cut the youtube down to one vlog a week - let's face it, there is probably only just enough content to scrape together one decent vlog a week.
Bin the podcast, it's a waste of time and ffs, stop trying to put your finger in every single pie in the bid you'll make it rich and famous. Jack of all trades, master of none rings true!!

Reactions: 6
The podcast is doing badly - quick let's do a sex episode! It's fallen off the podtail charts (meaning it's not even top 200, so will be interesting to see where it gets).

Does anyone want to take one for the team and listen and do a recap?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The podcast is doing badly - quick let's do a sex episode! It's fallen off the podtail charts (meaning it's not even top 200, so will be interesting to see where it gets).

I'm decorating, can put it in in the background. I couldn't bring myself to listen to the last one

Reactions: 1
Okay I'm searching grow and glow on podcast to look at the newest one and my god they are not original with the name there is so many podcasts with that name, I'm currently listening I'll let you know how I go 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Omg the last thing I want to hear about is both of their sex lives. 🤢

I’ll put my AirPods in whilst I work and try and listen to it. I’ll add my summarised points here in a couple hours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.