Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was on load of pish!
So , AB and her man tell their son they are going for a cuddle, lock the bedroom door start getting it on, and the boy comes in the garden entrance, asking why they are naked. Dad says he's just looking at a bruise on Mums inner thigh...
Worst year of ABs life was when she had her son ! She should get that on a greeting card for when he's 18. She wasn't maternal you see..
She recommended Miss Rachel, the online babysitter. Tala loves her. So plonk your baby in front of the screen when you need time.
Spesh, when talking about Kurt's humour, was laughing like a fuckwit saying he suggested leaving Regan in the car on a hot day (but they would leave the aircon on) How is that remotely funny.

Ashy hates drinking to excess so Steve doesn't do it now. Basically not allowed.

Spesh says trust is her main worry- when Kurt's out and says he's had 2 beers but is wasted, that's a trust issue - recently he said if he knew she was that cool about it he would have been upfront, but was worried he would get into trouble 🤣 what a man.

Kurt wants sex day and night, sometimes when they have it in morningSpesh K says we can have a quickie tonight and he goes in a huff when she says that, they are trying to squeeze more in before her periods start.
They planned on "christening the shop" so Spesh had a vibrator in her bag and it went off in front of everyone. That shop has no window shutters does it 🤢 Those two and their body fluids all around the stock and packaging.Yuck !

AB states the importance of a schedule so that's Kurt now getting it on a timetable 😅
As it's such a grrreeeeeaaattt idea.
Then spesh says life with kids is too routine and structured its important to keep it fun, after saying the "sex schedule was great" typical contradiction from k.

AB states how important and essential family is as a support network for the kids.
Spesh was very silent 🤫

AB talking about babysitters for date night and how important that was and spesh pipes up with and it's OK to ask for help and bleats on about her therapist/coach. Totally awkward, wtf you talking about moment 😳

One.load of absolute verbal diarrhoea

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That was on load of pish!
So , AB and her man tell their son they are going for a cuddle, lock the bedroom door start getting it on, and the boy comes in the garden entrance, asking why they are naked. Dad says he's just looking at a bruise on Mums inner thigh...
Worst year of ABs life was when she had her son ! She should get that on a greeting card for when he's 18. She wasn't maternal you see..
She recommended Miss Rachel, the online babysitter. Tala loves her. So plonk your baby in front of the screen when you need time.
Spesh, when talking about Kurt's humour, was laughing like a fuckwit saying he suggested leaving Regan in the car on a hot day (but they would leave the aircon on) How is that remotely funny.

Ashy hates drinking to excess so Steve doesn't do it now. Basically not allowed.

Spesh says trust is her main worry- when Kurt's out and says he's had 2 beers but is wasted, that's a trust issue - recently he said if he knew she was that cool about it he would have been upfront, but was worried he would get into trouble 🤣 what a man.

Kurt wants sex day and night, sometimes when they have it in morningSpesh K says we can have a quickie tonight and he goes in a huff when she says that, they are trying to squeeze more in before her periods start.
They planned on "christening the shop" so Spesh had a vibrator in her bag and it went off in front of everyone. That shop has no window shutters does it 🤢 Those two and their body fluids all around the stock and packaging.Yuck !

AB states the importance of a schedule so that's Kurt now getting it on a timetable 😅
As it's such a grrreeeeeaaattt idea.
Then spesh says life with kids is too routine and structured its important to keep it fun, after saying the "sex schedule was great" typical contradiction from k.

AB states how important and essential family is as a support network for the kids.
Spesh was very silent 🤫

AB talking about babysitters for date night and how important that was and spesh pipes up with and it's OK to ask for help and bleats on about her therapist/coach. Totally awkward, wtf you talking about moment 😳

One.load of absolute verbal diarrhoea
THANKYOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Kurt needs therapy. The drinking and sex addiction isn’t normal. Needing sex twice a day with 3 kids involved seems abnormal to me. Maybe I’m just salty but like a couple times a week feels more normal.

also, christening the shop?! Wtf?! That’s something teenagers would do. Also telling that she needs her vibrator there, Kurt doesn’t seem like a “giving” partner, if you know what I mean.

Also trust is a huge problem for them? No surprises but why have they not worked on this. It wouldn’t surprise me if they end up divorced in the future. You can understand why Spesh K’s parents wouldn’t approve of him. Sure, he provided financially for them, but he cheated 3-4 times and spesh plastered it over the internet so I have no doubts the parents were told about it.

I truly think they had milllaaarrr to “fix” the relationship. Spesh K pushed it all on him, the house, the kids etc. trying to lock him down.

Look at you now, special K, you’ve got the house, 3 kids, you’ve trapped him to working at home and being together 24/7 and you still have trust issues. Do you see how fucked that is?

Reactions: 6
Well this is a little curious.. a couple of hours ago it was on #110 on podtail. Now it's not on there at all... it wouldn't have dropped out of the Top 200 in a couple of hours.

It's just disappeared. Hmmmm..
---

Kurt needs therapy. The drinking and sex addiction isn’t normal. Needing sex twice a day with 3 kids involved seems abnormal to me. Maybe I’m just salty but like a couple times a week feels more normal.

also, christening the shop?! Wtf?! That’s something teenagers would do. Also telling that she needs her vibrator there, Kurt doesn’t seem like a “giving” partner, if you know what I mean.

Also trust is a huge problem for them? No surprises but why have they not worked on this. It wouldn’t surprise me if they end up divorced in the future. You can understand why Spesh K’s parents wouldn’t approve of him. Sure, he provided financially for them, but he cheated 3-4 times and spesh plastered it over the internet so I have no doubts the parents were told about it.

I truly think they had milllaaarrr to “fix” the relationship. Spesh K pushed it all on him, the house, the kids etc. trying to lock him down.

Look at you now, special K, you’ve got the house, 3 kids, you’ve trapped him to working at home and being together 24/7 and you still have trust issues. Do you see how fucked that is?
Oh you KNOW that Kurt is definitely not the type to offer or give oral sex or worry too much about her pleasure. And yes, twice a day with 3 kids seems completely crazy to me. I've been married forever, but when my kids were her ages, it definitely was more like a 1-2 times a week deal.

Reactions: 4
Who the hell wants to hear about their sex lives? Urgh keep it to yourself ladies. Plus the thought of both Kurt and Steve makes me wanna 🤮 anyways. They are both pure trash.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Twice a day clearly they aren't doing it right the first time, no wonder they wake up at 4am. Good on them but far out Kurt seems a bit needy and she's just running around trying to impress him she would be wearing a little girl school dress and all 🤦🏼‍♀️ like how she even got a boob job just for him saying she had no confidence but I'm sure his the one who defeated her confidence, her need for make up tan boobs blonde hair she may as well be a meter maid

I don't even think there bedroom has a door??

Reactions: 7
Dildo K was frothing at the mouth when asking Ashey if she used toys 🥕
Look I’m no prude but locking a young child out so you can have a bit of a romp seems a bit irresponsible… could just be me though. Correct me if I’m wrong 🫣
---
Pie and veggies for dinner, um you have a handful a peas and bought slop that is meant to resemble mash potato I think

Reactions: 5
Oh and I forgot this belter of a statement.
She "used" to he needy and co-dependendent (used to be, as in past tense 👍) on Kurt..but once she had Miller and was finding her own way, Kurt became needy and co dependent on her, and she hates it
Woman is delusional

And her trust issues- she only mentioned when he lies about how many beers he's had, nothing about all the times he dumped her back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A

ALL of this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 2
Do you think Kurt is starting think WTF Is wrong with you 🤔
Seriously the biggest crock of tit coming from her vulnerable mouth…how many times did we hear the word vulnerable..
I totally think he is over all the bullshit but just keeps his mouth shut because its easier to do that than deal with the aftermath if he did say something.

Reactions: 3
Well this is a little curious.. a couple of hours ago it was on #110 on podtail. Now it's not on there at all... it wouldn't have dropped out of the Top 200 in a couple of hours.

It's just disappeared. Hmmmm..
---

Oh you KNOW that Kurt is definitely not the type to offer or give oral sex or worry too much about her pleasure. And yes, twice a day with 3 kids seems completely crazy to me. I've been married forever, but when my kids were her ages, it definitely was more like a 1-2 times a week deal.
Podcast is #58

Another visit to the bank, family affair this time. Surely they won't be financing on top of everything they owe already!

Unless that's her starting on figuring out a way to buy investment properties just like her significant other, aka Boss , aka Ashy Bines.

• Haha
Another visit to the bank, family affair this time. Surely they won't be financing on top of everything they owe already!

Unless that's her starting on figuring out a way to buy investment properties just like her significant other, aka Boss , aka Ashy Bines.
I’m thinking it’s to do with buying a warehouse or investment property because anything else she wouldn’t be banging on about it for sure

What is with this look on her face every time she is talking to Ashy on the podcast 🤣🤣
E28348C7-A2BE-420E-9182-CABA050991C9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are over the moon with the podcast… sitting at 42… in the world people in the friggen world 😏 Saying they have been in the top 100 with each episode they have dropped IN THE WORLD! Any of us who have listened have blood on our hands. including me 😵💫

• Haha
They are over the moon with the podcast… sitting at 42… in the world people in the friggen world 😏 Saying they have been in the top 100 with each episode they have dropped IN THE WORLD! Any of us who have listened have blood on our hands. including me 😵💫
So thick. They’re sitting at #42 in australia and have most definitely not been in the top 100 in Australia since they started. Pretty sure they weren’t even in the top 200 in aus by the end of last week. Idiots !! Actually just checked it and they’re now at #44. The only reason that it’s done better this week is because they’re revealing all the filthy revolting sex secrets. Gross !!

• Haha
So thick. They’re sitting at #42 in australia and have most definitely not been in the top 100 in Australia since they started. Pretty sure they weren’t even in the top 200 in aus by the end of last week. Idiots !! Actually just checked it and they’re now at #44. The only reason that it’s done better this week is because they’re revealing all the filthy revolting sex secrets. Gross !!
They say sex sells.. they knew that had to go into damage control perhaps

Reactions: 2
The feedback has been awesome apparently. Must have missed this one?? Which one of you wrote it ? 🤣🤣

A5BACD62-1A1A-471C-9116-2A653CEAF3C8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.