Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wanting a free job on the aircon with her tits out? Why on earth would you dress like that 🤯
And put some damn shoes on your kids!

Reactions: 2
Now she's going over the top with all her "me time" today just to make sure we all know she deserves it.

duck I wish Kurt would dump her arse. That "me time" would take a big hit!

Reactions: 3
Now she's going over the top with all her "me time" today just to make sure we all know she deserves it.

duck I wish Kurt would dump her arse. That "me time" would take a big hit!
As someone has previously mentioned he did look almost annoyed with her in the vlog last night. Watching the decline of her marriage would actually make her vlogs worthwhile 😂
He has to be sick of her crap surely, him continuously having to validate her “me time cup needs to be filled time” . When she says something then says “didn’t I Kurt or hey Kurt, it would really start to piss anyone off. But his little snide remarks, is telling me he thinks she is full of tit.

Reactions: 5
As someone has previously mentioned he did look almost annoyed with her in the vlog last night. Watching the decline of her marriage would actually make her vlogs worthwhile 😂
He has to be sick of her crap surely, him continuously having to validate her “me time cup needs to be filled time” . When she says something then says “didn’t I Kurt or hey Kurt, it would really start to piss anyone off. But his little snide remarks, is telling me he thinks she is full of tit.
Oh that "Didn't I Kurt or Hey Kurt" does my head in!!

Reactions: 4
How pumped was she to say she was drunk. Actually acted like she was 16.
Probably an act so she could be in bed by 10pm and not "party" with Kurt.
She us just so full of tit these days.
Yesterday, sitting out.on the balcony saying she isn't even wearing false nails anymore and today she's waving the stick on talons around. Kurt must have asked her to change the bed sheets or do some housework so she needed the excuse.
The vlogs are getting ridiculously boring. Can you imagine, getting your kids to settle down to colouring for 15mins and you grab a coffee sit and watch some YouTube and it's of her kids colouring in 😒 Who is interested in that. Then them scooting down the street, pan to pictures of the beach and then her knees with a book on them.
Tedious
And Mila is now reading a book out in nature.
To you and I, that's sitting outside reading a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How pumped was she to say she was drunk. Actually acted like she was 16.
Probably an act so she could be in bed by 10pm and not "party" with Kurt.
She us just so full of tit these days.
Yesterday, sitting out.on the balcony saying she isn't even wearing false nails anymore and today she's waving the stick on talons around. Kurt must have asked her to change the bed sheets or do some housework so she needed the excuse.
The vlogs are getting ridiculously boring. Can you imagine, getting your kids to settle down to colouring for 15mins and you grab a coffee sit and watch some YouTube and it's of her kids colouring in 😒 Who is interested in that. Then them scooting down the street, pan to pictures of the beach and then her knees with a book on them.
Tedious
And Mila is now reading a book out in nature.
To you and I, that's sitting outside reading a book.
Yeah she’s hardly sitting in a rainforest .. she’s outside on the patio in a chair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another night not sitting at the table as a family to eat dinner. These kids are doomed

• Haha
  • Sad
And who eats steak and slop right before bed 😅
---
the dark circles under her eyes are soo noticeable here especially in comparison to the other children. shes unwell
Are you a school Mum ? (did you know your a toxic witch !)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today's Podcast "We are DONE, what we refuse to do from now on".

Let's have a guess, Keiara refuses to:

Cook her children nutritious meals and eat dinner together around the table
Attend to the basic cleaning and hygiene of the kids.
Give up her precious, precious ME, SELF CARE, FILLING CUP time
Let Kurt out of her sight for ten minutes
Apologise to her parents and make things right
Realise the podcast is a flop

God, could just go on and on and on :ROFLMAO:
---
If anyone wants to listen and do a recap much appreciated!

Anything to save them getting extra listens.

• Haha
Today's Podcast "We are DONE, what we refuse to do from now on".

Let's have a guess, Keiara refuses to:

Cook her children nutritious meals and eat dinner together around the table
Attend to the basic cleaning and hygiene of the kids.
Give up her precious, precious ME, SELF CARE, FILLING CUP time
Let Kurt out of her sight for ten minutes
Apologise to her parents and make things right
Realise the podcast is a flop

God, could just go on and on and on :ROFLMAO:
---
If anyone wants to listen and do a recap much appreciated!

Anything to save them getting extra listens.
Will be done with feeling mum.guilt, pleasing others,not prioritising themselves. Not saying no..and all of the previously mentioned.
Don't need to listen I could.put money on that

• Haha
This ep will do badly. No one needs to listen to them crap on even more about prioritising themselves. We’ve all heard it a thousand times.

Reactions: 2
Their listeners have been deeply offended by their swearing, Should they stop ! Nah ! That's them and they are not dulling their sparkle.
Ashy says its now 2022 😅

Keiara says she hides the fact that Kurt's there at lunchtime in case it "triggers" People because she is lucky to have him there.

Basically in a nutshell. They are not up.for debate, they are who they are and donwhat they doif your not aligned with them, it's OK, just move on.

Special.K tried the sex schedule. It.didnt work work for them 🙄🤢 Who cares !

• Sick
Their listeners have been deeply offended by their swearing, Should they stop ! Nah ! That's them and they are not dulling their sparkle.
Ashy says its now 2022 😅

Keiara says she hides the fact that Kurt's there at lunchtime in case it "triggers" People because she is lucky to have him there.

Basically in a nutshell. They are not up.for debate, they are who they are and donwhat they doif your not aligned with them, it's OK, just move on.

Special.K tried the sex schedule. It.didnt work work for them 🙄🤢 Who cares !
Sounds like a snooze fest !

• Haha
The podcast isn't even in the Top 200 in Australia currently, I doubt it'll hit Top 100 with that sort of content.

Then they'll bring out the big guns to try and rate better - childhood abuse/trauma. Ashy was bread crumbing it the other day.

Once that's done, what the duck else will they talk about? Nothing more to offer. They can only bang on about prioritising themselves so much surely.

I can’t find the podcast rating. Obviously not in top 100. Anyone know where it’s sitting? Go ahead, make my day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.