Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
What on earth did she wear to dinner? Is that really appropriate? Out of everything she owns. Why can't she put some more effort into what the kids wear for dinner? A nice dress for Regan and Mila or maybe just brushed hair and a ponytail at least 🤷🏻‍♀️

gailJ

Chatty Member
I am curious, K said on the podcast she is only on speaking terms with one sister out of 3. Do you think Syena is the only one because she works at LER? I wonder if it has affected her relationship with her sisters also?

Sorry but I think that's a real stretch. As much as we tattle and express our disapproval of their actions, I don't think suggesting extremes like that are fair. But, this is essentially a gossip/whinge site so I guess some people don't mind. I guess, for me personally, such remarks are as distasteful as multiple drunken home-made tattoos 🤢
I understand but no they are definitely on the pipe same as trashy you guys have to understand about these manic moods and this constant up and down behaviour is a telltale sign of drug use

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Just go into podcasts on your phone and search for Grow and Glow (excuse me while I vomit) and then you can give it a one star.
You can write a review too but apparently it takes 5 days for the written reviews to show? That should be a laugh come sunday/monday
I can see a handful of written reviews already on mine 👍🏼

blueocean94

Chatty Member
I hate defending special K, but if she said “my parents weren’t there” maybe she means they weren’t invited, they weren’t in the front row. Standing 50m away on a public beach where they wouldn’t have heard the vows etc is a bit different.

I remember the Insta story the mum posted and they weren’t just off to the side or in the back row, they were far away and didn’t appear as part of the wedding.

That being said, special K is such an idiot for sharing this all online. It makes the relationship irreparable. She should have kept it all offline.

I wonder when Syena will step away from LER. Hopefully she plans to work there for a couple more months and then leave LER when she has the baby.

blueocean94

Chatty Member
I doubt she has anyone checking on those animals. Also this Kmart watering setup is no better than a stale bowl of water on the floor.

why does she not have an electric water bubbler for her animals? They filter out nasty water and keep the water tasting fresh.

where are they going on holiday and for how long? I’m thinking 30 mins down the road for 2 nights.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I am curious, K said on the podcast she is only on speaking terms with one sister out of 3. Do you think Syena is the only one because she works at LER? I wonder if it has affected her relationship with her sisters also?
It's definitely Syena... the other two have unfollowed her on socials.

daisychaingirl

Looks like they are staying in a 1 bedroom apartment with the 3 kids!! Wouldn’t surprise me .. I bet Kurt’s parents paid for the room!!

gailJ

Chatty Member
LER show casing the Cupcake Midi, looks like she has an incurable itch “down there” 😂

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Her mums story is a picture of the 3 kids . Very sad for her.

Yeah- toilets can't get done now as they have the no gloves excuse 🤢
Spesh K forgot a book, and it was too much of an ordeal to go back in and get it..bitch you're right there! So goddam lazy.
Then McDs forgot her hash brown and she keeps going on and looking at hubby ! - Yes K, we all remember the days were he would have went and got that for you. 😄
She is soo bloody lazy.
The book recommendations all seem to be high school themed. I wonder if this is her demographics. Would make sense , all the teenies who are dreaming of being a cool Mum one day will love her.
All the grown ass mums living the life have a very different opinion.
Just picture it. Your poor wee girl is suffering, throwing up continuously, and your husband is down there comforting her while you lie in bed. open up your phone to let everyone know on social media, and then turn over and get a great night's sleep.
Kurt probably takes "one for the team" because he knows his daughter will get the comfort she needs without a camera in her face.
Cue the following morning..spesh had the camera in Milas face while sat in the loo

So infuriating..God I prattled on like Spesh there. I could probably start my 1st novel on her
Her mum must have deleted it. That is sad.

yivshiv

Chatty Member
I can’t see the podcast reviews? Where are people reading them. Like none on apple podcast app on my iPhone

I don't see them all either. But on a browser ,if you copy/ open the above link
If you scroll down you should see maybe one review and to the right of that you may see a "see all" option

gailJ

Chatty Member
Can someone please confirm, if I join the grow and glow facebook group they can’t see my name?

daisychaingirl

Oh ffs she needs to quit it with the singing. I can hold a tune but would I consider uploading it to my Instagram? Not in a million years. She just thinks she is shit hot and all her little minions fawn all over her, telling her how great she sounds. Stop Keiara. You are NOT what I think most people would classify as a good singer. She also puts on some weird accent/affectation to her voice. It literally makes my skin crawl.
Totally agree!!!

blueocean94

Chatty Member
Do you think so? . All the sun damage and make up lines wouldn't be visible. She looks like a rough clown..
Yeah I think so. Not all filters are instantly noticeable and also some can enhance makeup lines etc. look at her hair for example, like her roots, in real life they are like a cool toned brown, but in the pic they are really warm. So my guess is she’s used a warm filter which just warms everything up and can hide small imperfections but it can also enhance harsh lines.

and so say we all

Chatty Member
Her last Insta story showing Mila’s ears. That child is not well. The dark circles under her eyes are getting worse. How can they not see this?? She needs a check up pronto.
I'm actually surprised she's not pumping away at the powders and synthetic nutritional tablets/powders like her pal AshyBinedawgInternatioanlTravelWithoutBaby. I know she used to shrill happyway but not sure if she still does that. I'm surprised she doesn't show/promote/partner with kids multivitamin gumming or smoothie powders or whatever. We know the kids don't get enough nutrition, hydration or sleep. I'm surprised she doesn't supplement their diets. Or maybe she genuinely thinks they're meeting their nutritional needs through their current diet and lifestyle 🤔