Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueocean94

Chatty Member
Why would she? 🤷🏼‍♀️. As long as she is looking dolled to the max, that's all that matters. The kids and manchild can just wear the advertisements , may as well get the use out of them as no one else is buying them. Poor linc and reeeeeegeeee will be wearing ler sets until they are teens
---

This is what her make up looks like when she doesn't use a filter..(or a blender by the look of those stripes)
That definitely looks like it’s had a filter applied

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Well quoting that the cost of running the store , utilities etc is just typical of Keiaras intelligence 🙄
The lease and utilities won't get any cheaper because customers no longer come in.
The shop is obviously failing and they are tied in by lease so they will utilise it as a warehouse (for now)
After that podcast last week I did say special k would for sure be manifesting investment properties
So has she actually confirmed they are using the shop as a warehouse? I know they had a long lease, but she was crapping on yesterday about next week being a "busy" week as they had to move stock.

gailJ

Chatty Member
That store was such a bad business decision from the outset. Didn't they get a 3 year lease though? Wonder if they'll just keep it as a warehouse type thing. Syena can escape now at least!

In other news, be prepared for weeks of Special K crapping on about her "inner child" and "childhood wounds" if this morning is anything to go by. Also who puts baby photos of themselves on their mirror??? Narcissistic twat!
Can’t wait for the sunrise meditation also.. getting in touch with her spiritual child. Great 😏

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Said she was going back psychologist and getting a coach, a coach always sounds a bit iffy but hopefully she gets one to actually teach her basic life skills, she definitely needs some kind if guidance.

gailJ

Chatty Member
Please tell me she isn’t giving fried takeout to Miller!? Seriously WTF! Her belly needs something light and nourishing. What is wrong with these people 🤬

Fuck she talks so fast it’s painful. I want to leave a review but I’m worried what name is going to show up!!! How can I check what my name is before posting?!!
Omg me too. I'm dying to leave my perfectly curated review, but i can't figure out how to change mine from my full name 😅

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
The fact they have had a pool there for their whole lives and they can't swim is mind boggling...it's because teaching kids to swim takes effort and we know Special K and Dunce K for that matter invest very little effort into the kids aside from the bare minimum.
My son was i think 5ish when we got our pool installed, he knew the basics but he learn to swim confidently without life vest pretty quickly after a few swimming lessons. It was big priority.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
What the heck is going on with her chin in those latest stories. Has she just gone ham on a blind pimple? Looks really bruised and bumpy and that’s with makeup on it.
2ABD5CC8-3C65-45FE-A5E4-8CBAD57FC3C4.png

Since she started being friends with a certain someone her whole life has imploded. She has no family, her days are filled with nervous breakdowns, now no shop. Theres a common denominator here. It's actually heartbreaking how she doesnt feed her kids properly. She feeds them a snack whilst her and her drunk husband eat quality steak. Shes a train wreck and I hope one day those kids see how she treats people around her.
that’s what junkies usually do no surprise here

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
What did they end up wearing for it?
Did they dress nicely or were we accurate in guessing tits out on display and kids in LER 🙄🙄