Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I find it funny that I asked two weeks ago in her anon question when is mila having a medical checkup and lo and behold she is finally having one !!
I remember when she previously filmed her hospital check up. She definitely filmed in the room but can’t remember if she did it secretly or not.

gailJ

Chatty Member
Is it just me or are Mila and Lincoln too young for an interconnecting room? Between the balcony and external door (which random staff members would be able to access) it seems a bit risky to me…
If I were her, I would have split up and done one adult and one child in each room.
I know she mentioned wanting to open the door…. But we all know she probably didn’t follow through with it… she was just safety signalling to her audience.
That balcony with chairs on it would be enough to give me anxiety! First thing I would have done was move any outdoor furniture inside!

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
She probably only does washing once a fortnight!!
I was thinking that too. Noway you have that much washing from 3 nights away and 2 kids wearing the same outfits the entirety of the trip.
That would be 2 weeks worth for her for sure. And it all just piles up there, the clean stuff thrown on the floor next to it awaiting folding from yours truely 😂

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Was anyone else surprised at Lincoln moving away from Macie, the dog. I have never known a child to be afraid/nervous around their own pets especially when the pet came first so he has never known life without them.
For those who didn't see it. They were all on the bed and the dog lay beside Lincoln who immediately jumped up and K said "Your not sure of the animals are you Lincoln"?
Later on the dog jumped up on bed and Lincoln just left.
And does that dog ever get walked ?
He probably doesn't like the smell and fur. Imagine not liking it but your parents force you to have the animals all over you. Their priorities are upside down

truthhhhbombs

She used to be very active on FB.
What a sad person she is really.
I wonder what Madddzzzzz and Taylor think.... I mean I know she only met Madz through kids and neighbourhood but Taylor has been her friend since school... I wonder how she feels about the evolution of the slowed down narc.... and how shocked she'd be at Kurt's changes.
i swear she’s not friends with that Taylor girl anymore? You never see anything about her on SpecialK’s page?

booboo222

Chatty Member
I wonder why they are changing the daycare? Or is L starting school next year ?
So they will put R in that daycare/ preschool? To only drive to one school?

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
That lifeguard outfit of Linccccyyyyboy's will be walking by itself in a moment :ROFLMAO:

I get that kids get obsessed with an outfit/costume, but what's the bet Special and Dopey K aren't getting it in for a wash regularly :sick:
I was thinking that. Then comes in their parenting. But they just let it go because they can't be effed tbh. I'm sure she could wash it when he's asleep for the night 🤦🏻‍♀️

blueocean94

Chatty Member
Let’s talk finances…
I can’t figure it out, is LER actually profitable? Was closing the store a sign of success or struggle? I can’t figure it out.
She’s constantly wasting money on take out and new books. Plus kurt not working. Are these people millionaires? Or just living a life of credit?

at least Ashy / Sarahs Day / Skye Wheatly seem to be investing in Real Estate and property development. It seems like kieara got lucky purchasing her home young and for cheap but she’s not done anything else since. Surely this is a sign they aren’t as cashed up as they try to make out.

what does everyone else think???
I would say yes it’s profitable. I don’t believe it’s earning that much money.
Kurt could be earning $100k+ at his old job but I also suspect Kurt’s wage was used to start the business and finance it initially.

If I had to guess, id say the home has been re mortgaged to allow for cars to be purchased etc and are probably still being paid off via a small loan. Same as the renovations, they mentioned needing bank appointments for that so it’s likely a small loan. However their house is worth over a million dollars and I would imagine their loans don’t total more than $500k, so they could easily use the equity in their current home to get a second property and set it up as an investment.

as for free flowing cash, I don’t think there is much. You can tell in their hobbies and spending habits that they aren’t “rich”.

I would say they are still earning/paying Kurt’s wage from LER, and I imagine his wage would have to be $75k+ for him to have quit plumbing. And Spesh K probably pays herself a small wage of maybe $25k out of the business as well.

However once wages have been paid, I can’t imagine LER has much profit left over. I think before they did the active line it was probably doing well but she would have burned through chunks of cash launching it and it has failed like most of her projects.

i used to look at or take notice of how often she would post about repairing another cleft. Because that’s every 250 orders. Sometimes it would be months between cleft repairs.

this comment is all over the shop because I’ve rushed it but I’m interested to hear what you all think.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Durt put his foot in his mouth whilst drunk (standard behaviour…. he is a functioning alcoholic) and was pointing his finger around at SpecialK’s family being the smart arse that he is and SpecialK took her beloved hubby to be’s side because in her eyes he could never do anything wrong.
---

It’s not hard to find out if you ask anyone in town that her family are such kind people that have done well for themselves.
Do you know what she keeps going out about in relation to her parents “not showing up” for her kids?