Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Hah
Why would she? 🤷🏼‍♀️. As long as she is looking dolled to the max, that's all that matters. The kids and manchild can just wear the advertisements , may as well get the use out of them as no one else is buying them. Poor linc and reeeeeegeeee will be wearing ler sets until they are teens
Hahahaha very true! That idea bit them in the arse and the bank account 😂 ooops

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Does she really let her toddler just chomp through the whole broccoli head that is then used for their dinners?

notsponsored_

I’m just realising now that she mustn’t wear bras ?? She wears so many off the shoulder dresses that I hadn’t realised but that outfit today and yesterday and that green thing perhaps no bra ?? She’s delusional if she thinks she doesn’t need one.

She's previously said she only wears the adhesive bras, so absolutely no support at all. Gravity has taken it's toll.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
So aircon is leaking and soaking the couch.
Why wouldn't they push the frigging couch back (or forward) or cover it with a tarp
Absolutely clueless.
Now it is going to be ,not only absolutely filthy as it always is, but stinking and musty.

Why can't they take charge and adult.

Who remembers the day Kurt would been up there fixing that.
Now he's too busy with his frocks.

What a life.
Exactly, he's a tradesperson, surely he could have a tinker!!

Have they heard of a bucket? Filthy grots they are.

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
but she did say she bought uggs on IG, like someone said prob buys from Kmart and calls them uggs.
Unless she did some 'bedroom favours' to get her own way. She would Soooo be THAT kind of girl :sick:
---

At least if the stock is out of the house the cat won't be climbing all over it. I realise its all packaged up individually but it doesn't look good when you film your cat jumping all over it on a vlog. Prob stinks like cat when it arrives to customers.
I must admit I didn't see that story. But yes definitely one to call them uggs no matter where they're from